xisto Community
Facebook

Runescape Private Server How to make your own private server and make runescape cash with it :)

about compiling/configuration/setting commands.

Runescape Private Server

Replying to Facebook

I don't get where your getting the compiler thing from as well as the configurtion thing. Also how can I set commands.

-reply by I cant Tell You

cilent server file java

Runescape Private Server

Ok so I was typing in the name I want by press ing the ctrl + f and I typed in the name lostscape and it said couldnt find can you tell me whats wrong Xisto.

-reply by boomboom

omiscape3.no-ip.org

Runescape Private Server

Meat tenderizer,God swords, ::starter,::master only for ulong40 and ulong32,shops of range shop, mage shop, skill cape shop, dragon armor shop, godsword shop,armadyl and bandos shop emote list:home,train,slayer,veng,pkbox,demons(lvl 500),skills,when I'm online it should say owner and coder ulong40 is online or offline.::starter you get a zamorok godsword,full dragon, 600m,100k rune arrows,maple bow,400k runes.

-reply by ulong40 (omaid)

How I get my server online I go onto rune-server then server wutever it is then mange server and I put info in and it says server must be online

You cant get jdk 6 update 2, they've now realeased newer versions, (JDK 6 update 6) get this one, same thing jsut better-reply by SkullDicer

I did everything you listed when I click on compile I type are = run server and it sais I don't have jdk 5.0 or 6.0 when I downloaded your link already Wat do I do ????-question by hihihi

Yh can sum1 help me with compiler stageAll I got it compile batch file and I cant edit thatEmail me Please atJames-ownz@hotmail.Co.UkThx-reply by james

compile

Runescape Private Server

Replying to Facebook I'm having a great deal of trouble compiling my server. I press it and it says no jdk5.0 or 6.0. I downloaded it extracted and I got the file bin but waht do you do to it next?

-reply by brissmas

Java Platform

Runescape Private Server

I've tried to compile the files but whenever I do it comes up with I don't have jdk 6.0 or jdk 5.0 and I need to visit some guys tut on the site but it just started the client and I cant find the tutorials. I have jre1.6.0_07 in my java program files... What do I do

-question by Fatbeheameth

Well I hate that type of compiler I use this code instead: @echo offIf exist "%programfiles%Java" (call :compile "%programfiles%Java") else (goto error):compileFor /D %%x in ("%~1jdk*") do (set p="%%~xbinjavac.Exe")If defined p (%p% -cp . *.Java)If defined p (goto end):errorEcho You do not have Java installed. Please download it at the site that is about to load."%programfiles%Internet Exploreriexplore.Exe" http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Finished!PauseExit-reply by josh

Compiling Issues

Runescape Private Server

Hi like I know most of you are having compiling issues and it says that yo havn't downloaded jdk when you have. Well what your problem is, is that in the code for notepad it is searching for

Programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_02 when you have Jdk version 6 what you need to do is right click on the compiling and hit edit. Search jdk until you find something that looks like this:

Set pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_02

Set pro2=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_02

They are the 3rd and 4th lines in the code what you want to do is change 2 to 6 or what ever version you have now save the changes and compile it and it will work if not then you haven't downloaded JDK.

Hope this helps

Sincerly,

:)

-reply by COmpiler Helper

Compiling Issues

Runescape Private Server

Replying to iGuestwhat you neeed to do is right click on the compiler hit edit now on the 3rd and 4th line you wil see jdk... Well change that last number wich I believe is a 2 to a 7 or what ever version you have! hope this helps

Sincerly,

running the server

Runescape Private Server

Replying to Facebook hi um it seems that whenever I run the server it just says this...

Starting IcyScape server on 0.0.0.0:43594

And it just sits there! I thought that it was b cuz my comp was slow and loading it. I left it there for about 3 hrs and still nothing also I think that this might be the problem when I compile it it says:

Note: stream.Java uses or overides a depreciated API.

Note: recompile with -Xlint:depreciation for details.

Files compiled succsefully!

Press any key to continue . . .

I'm not sure but I think thats it Please

E-mail me at ottersrock at fuse.Net

Sincerly,