xisto Community
Archangel_Baw

What Pets Do You Have tell us about your adorable babies...

This is one good topic which I wanted to reply from a long time but could not. Anyway:-

Presently I have two cats and two dogs but previously had :-

15 cats

2 dogs

10 fishes(different kind therefore fishes)

A parakeet

A squirrel

A chipmunk

lovebirds

A turtle

A rat

All the pets in the list were all in different times in my life ever since I was a toddler... Except the 15 cats and 2 dogs, they lived together :P presently I am left with only 2 cats and 2 dogs because we had shifted from the suburbs to the city :P

Planning to get a hamster soon :P My cats are twins so they always stick to me so do the dogs but the cats dont let them :P

My male cat is in my profile

OH LAWD!
Lol, at the moment I only have a cat called Ziggy. He's got a slight hint of Siamese in him because of his pointed ears and thin face. He's incredibly lazy- and often kills baby birds/mice because they're the only thing he can catch. He did get a pigeon once though. He's about six years old and I've had him for five and half.
My ambition was always to get a dog- but because of my location (West London terrace house) having a dog would be cruel because we lack the facilities like parks or big open spaces of grass. Oh well- maybe when I'm 18. :XD:

ok so if it's cruel to have a dog there, what the hell are you doing there?????

My pets now:1. Merlim, mini grey poodle, 11 years old2. Lancelote, toy white poodle, 9 years old3. Malu, tuxedo cat, 8 years old4. Liriel, tuxedo cat, 7 years old5. Aisha Maria, black cat, 7 years oldMy pets that aren't anymore here1. Lucrecia, black fila brasileiro2. Nina, pointer and dalmata mix3. Lu, no breed (dog)4. Priscila, no breed (dog)5. Vivaldi, siamese cat6. Ariadne, white, black and red cat7. Valentino, tabby and white cat8. felinni 2, black and white cat9. Mefis, black cat10. Lililth, black cat11. Nefertiti, tabby and white cat12. Felinni, tabby and white cat13. Cassandra, tabby and white cat14. Lilith, german shephard mix

*Updated*

I currently have the following animals:

1 Wild Spider (I don't know what kind, he lives in my garden) named Tobi.

1 Hedgehog named Houdini,

1 Brown Basilisk Named Cleo,

2 Bearded Dragons: Named Prince Charming (Princey for short), and Walter.

2 Dogs: A Rotwieller named Stormy, and a Bichon Frisse Named Keisha.

In The past, at different times, I have also had:

2 other Bearded Dragons Named Michael & Casey.

3 fish: 1 Betta named Elijah, 1 Red Finned Shark named Jaws, A goldfish named Feech.

1 Lobster named Lester.

1 snake: a Bermese Python named Samson.

1 bird: a Blue Budgie named Shaner.

several cats: too many to name.

several dogs: too many to name.

2 turtles: named skippy & peanut, I will have another one one day and his name will be butter:)

1 lobster named Lester-I spared one from being boiled alive, hey, I was 12 years old and I didn't know how good they taste.

1 duck named Nelson

1 chicken named Francais

1 skinny pig named Sweetness

2 guinea pigs named Oxxy & Isis

2 Chinese Water Dragons named Pricess Elizabeth & Princess Fiona

1 Ameava Lizrad named Steve. He was hillarious.

2 Rats named Amadeus & Merlin

1 Hamster named Hammy

2 Mice named John & Jordan

I'm sure Im forgetting some but I'll edit this post when I remember.

If I could, I would also have the following animals:

a squirrel, a giraffe, a seal, a goat, a wolf, a tiger and an owl, but I can't, I kind of want a porcupine too. lol. and something I can name Bernard!

I obviously need an animal sanctuary to be happy.

1 Ameva Lizrd named Steve. He was hillarious.

2 Rats named Amadeus & Merlin

1 Hamster named Hammy

2 Mice named John & Jordan

I'm sure Im forgetting some but I'll edit this post when I remember.

If I could, I would also have the following animals:

a squirrel, a giraffe, a seal, a goat, a wolf, a tiger and an owl, but I can't, I kind of want a porcupine too. lol. and something I can name Bernard!

I obviously need an animal sanctuary to be happy.

ACTUALLY I DONT LIKE PETS AND I DONT HAVE ANY

why do you people waste money in training what will not give you anything back? i dont invest my money on irrelavant animals i raise animals for teir meat and not to pet them

thank you

Currently I own a Cat named "Whitey" because of his color.he is 8 Months old and loves to play, eat and SleepPreviously I had 3 Cats, they all died after 4 years.

I have a mongrel dog called Mozart, he is 11 years old now, but still very lively, I also have a young black labrador called Lucky, he is 1 year and 5 months old now.He loves Mozart, but loves even more to wind him up.I then have a cat, 3 years old, he used to be a boy :) .Further I have a canary called Pietje and to make things complete, my son also has a albino ferret called Quitsy.As you can see, it is like a small zoo here, but that is the thing when you have a love for animals.

I have 2 cats, one female and one male, the male name is Ni and the female is Tucha, they are part of the family now after years, i do not have dogs just because i do not lik them much, they are too easy to conquer, not with cats, you have to earn their trust and friendship, and itell you now, it is a very difficult thing to earn the trust of a cat, and more of a male cat then a female cat, from my experience.

I had fish, but I gave them away to my friend. Now I have a male dog, 5 years old, German Shepherd :) It is really attackful to the other male dogs, but likes to play with the opposite gender.

loooooool nice! You really had a lot of pets! I don't have any B) but if I had the chance I would like to have cat, dog, snake, lizard even a tigger :P They are really nice-I love big cats as a whole but I adore tigers and lions best :Phahaha I also love Canadian Dragons B)

;) Pets that we have .Right now ,a standard Poodle ,chocolate color ,Big huge Dog that sometimes thinks he is a Lap dog ,He is a Friend that is very in tuned into everyone's feelings .Not a very good swimmer Though ,after few tries in swimming oops there he goes ,under the water ,You think all dogs are swimmers ,nope! not this one . :rolleyes: We also have several different types of Birds .in past There was always cats ,black bears ,monkeys ,Tigers ,That Played different Roles in My Life from Time to Time .Animals are Creatures that ,are very intuned to people energies ,They are truest Friends anyone could want in Life .Not everyone are animal Lovers but! if they just open thier hearts up ,you be surprised what the Results would be returned to you ,that only would be happiness of most natural kind in your own spirit. :D