xisto Community
Archangel_Baw

What Pets Do You Have tell us about your adorable babies...

Where do you keep so many animals? and where would you keep the ones you could have. You could almost have your own zoo... lol . I have only two cats at the moment. I used to have a french poodle dog and a cat that passed away :P . Oh, and my brother had a turtle but he left her in the garden to catch some sun, and somehow she got out of her bowl or something and got lost. I keep on thinking that the cats had something to do with that...

I Currently Have:

1 Lapra Dog

15 Fish

1 Hamster

I Have Had In The Past:

1 Dalmation

lots of Fish

20-25 Hamsters

5 Budgies

10 wierd water creature look abit like big tadpoles

3 cats

cant remember what else but i have had more

Edited by jack_flamer (see edit history)

I never had a pet, but I think that in the future I'll have a cat - I am more of a cat person, eventhough I like dogs also, but they just feel too dumm <_< Cats are a lot more individual and can be left alone and they will survive. My girlfriend has one cat and I am often at her place - I really like that cat named Simba. She is a sort of a wild pet...doesn't let too close and that's why i like her...

haha woah you have a lot of pets.. well ive had a bird [it died, because i didnt feed it for 2 days]a cat ~new born~ it died.. because i was young and well decided it smelled & needed a shower soooolets just say it was raining and it died from coldness like a popcicle (: haha i feel horribleive had many dogs.. 5 i think? one of them we had to "sleep" because it was going insanethe other 2 ran away.. one we gave away because it was 2 fierce.. and also im in imperial beachso ive had a lot of turtles.. 2 of them were the sice of a quater [well a bit bigger] and they like drowned & diedstupid.. i tought turtles lived underwater hahahmy other turtle.. got trapped under a rock.. on a funtain we had for it outside.. and it died.. [disgusting! it was all blown up and stuff]my other turtle [same thing]my other turtle.. jumped outa its fish thank and ran away.. ~dont laugh// turtles run away hahah=ive had fishes too.. some of them the turtles ate them.. but most of them.. died.. idk. i guess you need some magic crap to make them live on fish thanks O_O but yeathose smelland i currently have a miniature toy puddle mixed with a chihuahhua, and a tearrie or something like that.. shes tiny.. and my paris hilton doghaha <3

ha done that before

haha woah you have a lot of pets.. well ive had a bird [it died, because i didnt feed it for 2 days]

i had 2 budgies one blue (name: bluey) one red (name: can't remember lol)
didn't feed them for quite a while next thing i knew i found the red bugdy dead at the bottom of the cage the blue budgy pecked it to death ironic how the red one was the one to have blood spilt hehe im evil but not really. then as we played with the blue budgy poking our fingers into the cage he started to go crazy and finally died due to a draft from the window havent had any birds since

Hi, I live in the country so have many wild animals and birds that visit regularly. They are the easiest kind to have as I don't feel totally responsible for them . Just fill the bird feeders. Put a little rabbit food out occasionally along with some corn for the deer when it gets really cold and snowy. Domestically, I do have one horse named Cupcake, one Gordon Setter named Ranger and two cats. Sadie and Meisha. I love them all.

well i had a dog with name Shadow. some one killed my dog :lol: now i'm out of my country and can't afford a pet here .. when i'll go back to my country then i'll get pet for me. at least you don't feel alone when you have pet in your room

I have cute little black, puffy, female cat with big shining brown and blue eyes, she's name is Anastasia and i must say that this is the most butifful cat i ever seen on the whole world, and shhe is such a great sleeper and one wery lazy little thing.I have one more pet, that is yang ollmoust one year old beautifull, brownish, musculant female Stafford dog, her name is Chrisanteme Latina and she is the best friend of may cute little black, puffy, Anastasia and she is the great housekippper dog on the whole world.Ind for me, most importent pet is my lovely white computer with big white monitor, with a little smaller black mouse that conected my computer with black multimedia tastature. This is the pet with who i spend most my free time and he have all my atentiones because i forget all my others animals.Becaouse of that, may other pets suffering, and they fill lonely and sad when they don't see me for days... And some times when i come to feed them they dont recognise me and wont to bite me, thay say grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to me and than i know they didn't eat for a long time and that is my fault whay thay suffer and than i know that i realy had to spand much more time with my lovely forgoten little, yang, hugry, sad pats which i also keep loving most on the world, and i hope that they love me to and forgive me all that day without of care, all my inosent mistakes.

I have 3 ChihuahuasHope ( a blue which is a genetic trait, she is actually grey)Blueberry Muffin (now pregnant, she usually has 5 per litter and they are due in a couple of days)Frito Bandito (the soon to be proud papa)Cocoa a chocolate Lab4 catsFuzzy a long hair greyCheyenne a long hair blackSmokey a short hair greyDakota a short hair blackmy ferret died recently as did my bird

I have two German Shepherds puppies named Meanie-Me and Duckie. I also have a cream-colored labrador retriever puppy named Rambo. I also have an a 1-year-old chocolate-colored Labrador Retriever (Rambo's mom) Hershey's Kisses. They are so cute and lovable!!!

I do have pets and I really love pets.. I love taming them...These are the pets that I have in the present..2 catsThe 2 cats are Ken and Welly..Ken is the a male cat, a very lazy one but he is tough is what I had observed and he is also a loner, he loves to guard our house and his my lil houseguard.. and Welly is the cute and sweet one but the most greedy when It comes to feeding time, sometimes he will get rid the food of Ken and stole it from him, but now I separated them if its feeding time to avoid the problem.. Welly is also a male cat.. but I also love this cat because he is sweet... I let them wear their own accessories like their belt necklace with their name on it..Having those 2 pets are really lovely..

I have two cat ^^/ Persian and Simese Tama & Yuki Tama is two years old and Yuki is four month :lol: