xisto Community
Archangel_Baw

What Pets Do You Have tell us about your adorable babies...

I have one dog. Its a really lazy dog named Charlie. He is a sheep dog - poodle mix, white/brown/black. I have a bird. A cockatoo named Georgie. :rolleyes: in case your wondering, i did not give the names Charlie and Georgie to my pets, my grandmother did. Its a long story.I also had a white German Shepard named Traumer. She was a really nice dog. Mostly an outside dog.My neighbors, who are farmers, accused my dog of eating their chickens, when in reality it was a fox that was eating them. I guess it's understandable if someone thinks my dog ate their chickens... but my dog lookedmore like a wolf than a fox. All well, the farmer doesn't have the best eyesight ;) Oh, and i HAD a guinea pig named Chippy, and two hamsters named Jack and Cheese. That's pretty much it, with the exception of two dogs that I had before we gave them away so we could movewhere we lived.

I have:-

two dogs, who are both Rhodesian Ridgebacks, called Luke and Kris (Luke's 4 and Kris is only 1)

two birds called Tom and Pepe (Tom's a Cockateil and Pepe's a Senegal Parrot)

Two fishes

and a cat called Spice

I used to have:-

Another cockatiel called Jerry, a Blue-Crowned conure called Ziggy and a green checked conure called Poppy

Two german Shephards called Axl and Feyd (Pronounced Fade)

Some other fishes

and a cat called Boots

well, i have lots of pets around at any given time because i buy and sell exotic pets and run a little business out of my house in the small town of warsaw. currently, i just purchased 5 cockatiels. i think 1 is male and the rest are females.as far as my personal pets, right now my wife and i have a dog named booker. he's an extra larger chacolate standard poodle. we rarely get him groomed so he looks like a jamaican. he has a very high 6th sense it seems. i married in to this dog. i had a cat named dufus(my wife and her son named it after ME evidently) and dufus was the best cat i ever owned. it had all this mixed qualities a cat should have. he loved booker more than booker loved him and dufus sometimes would think he was more like a dog than a cat since dufus would fetch and return a ball i would throw. we also have a betta in a 5 gallon aquarium. it has decorations inside but no heter or filter. dufun recently ran away a couple months ago when my wife and i bought our first house. some animals, no matter how much love and care you give them need to be free i guess. i hope he's ok.we did own a racoon at one time, clyde. one of the best pets i ever had. was more attached to me than my wife and would follow me everywhere. i would play hide and seek with it and it would ALWAYS find me. what an amazing animal. the sad part is when my wife and i started to travel the united state in our truck, our racoon was taken from us by animal control. it's illegal to have a racoon without a permit :D was one of my most depressing days in my life but i think it was best for clyde since back then, we were traveling alot and couldn't provide the optimal care for him.ahhh we also owned a 15 foot python a year ago. what a snake! jake was his name. he got out of his cage one day and dufus was walking around him. my wife(fiance back then) was speachless. i saw her face but she couldn't speak or even yell for me, but by the look on her face i knew something serious was going on. when i tried to grab dufus, it started skimmering towards the snakes mouth....WOA! so i back up and called my cat to come to me as. it came. i picked it up, locked it in the other room while i put jake back in his huge cage(he managed to slide the window open all by himself. snakes are tricky that way. never underestimate them. we had to let jack go due to a quick move we had to make and couldn't take our cage with us :)the best pet i ever owned past away 2 years ago. my golden retriever, trigger. best darn pet anyone could ever hope in finding. 6th sense, very loving and caring, and well behaved and trained. people pleaser all the way. i know it was his time and i believe he hung on as long as he could just to be there for me. i still talk to him from time to time as i believe he is still around.now that i have bought a house with my wife in missouri, i want another dog, and i want another racoon as a personal pet.when i was younger, i grew up with a love for animals. this love grew into something special because...well....i dunno....i'm just connected to animals somehow in that i understand them and they understand me and they are usually well behaved around me and easy to train. it's strange. animals as pets i feel are a gift. they make your day brighter and they are good listeners when you're depressed :D i always like to suround myself with animals...either captive or in the wild. there is a peace i get when i am around them....even if it's just sitting outside while a humming bird zooms by my head to get to it's feeder....or watching the squirells zoom in circles around a tree trunk or a lady bug that mysteriously happens to find it's way on my hand.animals also bring out the kid in me as do children and i hope i never grow up! :D

Good God some of you have had a lot of pets :) I just got 4 cats my oldest 17 years old :D.I only can imagine the pet food you all have to buy for these pets :D.

I love to keep pets.I have two dogs.Both of them are balck labradors.I really love them and they return a lot of love in return.I can't live without them .I really love them.I think even I go abroad for studies I would take them with me but I know its not possible.I would like to have Another labrador.....they look really cool in their black fur :P

Well I'll contribute with my petlist

Current:

I have a dog, an wonderful cocker girl, name Wilma

Posted Image

I love dogs, they have their own personality and are so much

more social and devoted, and give so much back as affection.

Past:

A crossbreed cat, named Tyson.

Another one crossbreed cat, named Titus.

Remembering when Wilma was a puppy, and

Titus a little kitty. Even if Titus knew he would

end up flat as a pancake underneath Wilma,

he struggled crawling under the fence into the kitchen,

where Wilma was limited to be in the beginning,

and awaited Wilma who never resisted an opportunity

to show who was the packleader at least amongs the animals

in the house. Ehhm, back to the list.

A crossbreed dog named Bobby. He was the most obedient dog

I've ever seen or experience, a wonderful dog and a good friend.

I still miss him even if it were about 10 years ago as we seperated.

I don't have any pets... But my dad does. I mean, it's his job, and his... hobby.We have had about... In total, since my dad keeps buying more, and replacing the ones that are dead ect. Anyway, we have around 40 fish been looked after. We now have around 20.My sister had a hamster, named "Hammy" very original. We gave it to someone to look after because we couldn't afford it any more, but the hamster died within a week :)That's about it.My mum's always wanted a dog, but yeah, we can't exactly afford it... And we would be depriving it, because all of us are too busy.

I have a dog, 3 years old, Jack Russell Terrier and it's name is Mickey. :)

I've got two cats. Surprise!!!Nigel, AKA "Little devil"Vlad, AKA, "Vladimir Putin"

I have 2 - dogs , one Pomeranian Cross, and one Jack Russel Cross , i dont know what they're crossed with though..5 - Fish 1 - Mouse..Dog: - The Pomeranian Cross that i have, is very very cute :) I'll bet you'll love him but Hes very protective, go near him and he'll growl and woof , but when you get to know him, he'll be very nice :) The JackRussel Cross is Okay, its looks alright and he comes up to anyone,Fish: -Well i used to have more than 5 fish like a month ago, but the fish went stuck in the filter (acting like the fish in Finding Nemo :D) and unfourtunetly, died.Mouse :- I just got one yesterday, The mouse is very energetic :P