xisto Community
Archangel_Baw

What Pets Do You Have tell us about your adorable babies...

I, like you, have had many pets in my lifetime. I think you have me beat in number and variety, but I have had my fair share. Mostly I have had had cats. When I was really young I had 3 cats: a black and white one named Nike, a white one named Taz, and a tiger cat named Tails. My parents made me get rid of them because they peed a lot, but not long after we got a grey/tabby cat named Jasmine(Jazzy for short). That was when I was five, and she just died last year :lol:. But, until now that wasn't enough for me. I got an aquarium shortly after and had probably 20 fish in the five years I had it. I also had a frog at one time--I fed him life crickets and they escaped in my house once. Anyway, I also got a bird a couple of years after the aquarium. Shortly after that I got a dog, and that's the most pets I had at once (and the most variety). When we moved I had to get rid of the aquarium and bird and the dog because they aren't really travel size, but we took our cat with us (easier to transport her). As long as I have lived in Minnesota I just had Jasmine. When she died last year I cried a little, but I had just started college and wasn't going to see her much anyway. I live on campus and we aren't allowed to have pets, but my roomies and I got a guinea pig, Eddie, and keep him secret. We have had him all year and haven't gotten caught. I would go crazy without a pet, and am going a little crazy without a cat. I have had at leas one cat pretty much my whole life. It's the first thing I'm going to get when I get out of school and have my own place. My boyfriend also demands that we get a dog, which I'm totally cool with. Dogs to him are cats to me--he has always had one. He got a black lab puppy the year we started dating and he's grown now. I consider him my dog too--I mean, I held him the day they brought him home and I picked his name, Sammy, so he is definitely a part of my family.

I have this cute kitten! He is so cute! His mother is a black cat, she is adorable too. We used to have an awesome cockatiel, but he died :lol: We also have a goldfish! I love animals, but not nearly as much as my sister does.

Posted Image

Edited by AbdurahmanL (see edit history)

We have 3 skipperkees (don't know if that's spelled correctly). We bought them from a breeder. They're jet black, knee high, and look like little werewolves. Our first is named Jazzy. We also had his brother, Spike, but he died, probably from a disease from the kennel, so the breeder gave us Jazzy's father. His name is Snapper for obvious reasons. He was the stud, but got old and couldn't get the job done anymore. lolWe recently bought Gypsy, a female, and now Jazzy and Snapper hate each other. They're competing for mating rights. We have to keep them seperated at all times. :lol:

*Updated*

I currently have the following animals:

1 Wild Spider (I don't know what kind, he lives in my garden) named Tobi.

1 Hedgehog named Houdini,

1 Brown Basilisk Named Cleo,

2 Bearded Dragons: Named Prince Charming (Princey for short), and Walter.

2 Dogs: A Rotwieller named Stormy, and a Bichon Frisse Named Keisha.

In The past, at different times, I have also had:

2 other Bearded Dragons Named Michael & Casey.

3 fish: 1 Betta named Elijah, 1 Red Finned Shark named Jaws, A goldfish named Feech.

1 Lobster named Lester.

1 snake: a Bermese Python named Samson.

1 bird: a Blue Budgie named Shaner.

several cats: too many to name.

several dogs: too many to name.

2 turtles: named skippy & peanut, I will have another one one day and his name will be butter:)

1 lobster named Lester-I spared one from being boiled alive, hey, I was 12 years old and I didn't know how good they taste.

1 duck named Nelson

1 chicken named Francais

1 skinny pig named Sweetness

2 guinea pigs named Oxxy & Isis

2 Chinese Water Dragons named Pricess Elizabeth & Princess Fiona

1 Ameava Lizrad named Steve. He was hillarious.

2 Rats named Amadeus & Merlin

1 Hamster named Hammy

2 Mice named John & Jordan

I'm sure Im forgetting some but I'll edit this post when I remember.

If I could, I would also have the following animals:

a squirrel, a giraffe, a seal, a goat, a wolf, a tiger and an owl, but I can't, I kind of want a porcupine too. lol. and something I can name Bernard!

I obviously need an animal sanctuary to be happy.

1 Ameva Lizrd named Steve. He was hillarious.

2 Rats named Amadeus & Merlin

1 Hamster named Hammy

2 Mice named John & Jordan

I'm sure Im forgetting some but I'll edit this post when I remember.

If I could, I would also have the following animals:

a squirrel, a giraffe, a seal, a goat, a wolf, a tiger and an owl, but I can't, I kind of want a porcupine too. lol. and something I can name Bernard!

I obviously need an animal sanctuary to be happy.

wow thats so kool i have 5 dogs all are mixed dogs couldnt tell you what they are but then again i do have 1 dog that looks just like the toco bell dog i love my dogs i also have fresh water and salt water fish god salt water fish are so hard to take care of iam so ready to sell it lol if you know what i meen but i also have 1 cat i forget the name of it... it has that pushed in face god its ugly lol not really my cat its my moms but hey what can i say

Right now me and my fiance have a cat named chloe. She is the craziest cat I have ever seen; more like a dog than a cat. Pretty smart though. She plays fetch, and tries to immitate birds outside the window. funny stuff.