xisto Community
GamerGlitch

What Is The Best Way To Make Money Online?

I think the besst way to make money on the net , is by creating a download section on your website , it could be anything from ebooks to music and video *don't use illegal materials coz it'll make your account terminated* then register with https://www.cpalead.com/ , copy the code generated then your visitors will have to complete a quick survey before they can access download links or pages.

I'm using it for a while , but i'm not generating a lot of ca$h , coz i don't have too much visitors ! :/

CPALead is surefire way of losing visitors and loyal reader or clients. think about it. do you want to capture your visitors and ask them to go through offers of cpalead just for the sake of your visit ? just for the sake of some wanna-be rich ebook ? or some forum access ? sorry, if i found any cpalead ad on any website i prefer not to return to that website. i don't like affiliate programs that traps people into some offer in order to grant access. so i'll never prefer that at all.

the reason you're not earning is because user don't find those offers appealing and you're going to lose visitors or members as well. if i were you i might have removed that code of cpalead by now.

@mahesh2k Thats a logical point of view.yes i do think that offers from cpalead really don't please my visitors ! in fact anyone who's using it will tell you the same thing , but i'm gonna ask you a small question: what's the alternative ?CPC ? No way i've tried all the major systems , and never made more then 110$CPM ? CPM will only work for good with websites with at least 100k visitors per day !CPI? i'm not a bad person , so i don't want my visitors to download *BLEEP* programs with trojans , patches and all the crap just to please me!!So....so what's left?===>Donations?When you live with donations , you'r not actually making money , you'r begging people to give you money!!

Alternative ? there are many and depends on your skills how you manage to get sale out of the visit of members. Just think about it if any sales person trapped you in some colony and only allows access to some road if you purchase some offer thing will you ever try that website again ? don't do such thing to others that you never do for yourself.CPC works like charm if you can do that. People are earning thousands with ebay (which is CPC after 2010 jan), adsense, YPN etc. Plus there are some affiliate program from linkshare and clickbank that you can promote on sqidoo in order to earn some cash. Many people have good success with squidoo(if not spammed or plagiarized). Personally adsense and amazon is working well for me. And CPM Smowtion ad network is what i'm using and rates are good. You can even use adf.ly or ad.ly on blog or site for URL redirection and that way when users click on your link you'll get paid (not much but on high traffic blog you'll get paid quite sufficiently).I agree CPM/CPI are not the right models but cpm does work in most situations if you've high traffic. Again you've choice of letting visitors come again by using low paying ads or lose them by using ad networks like cpalead. choice is yours. In between, if you've lot of traffic from US/UK then you can try project wonderful on your website. Other alternatives are adgitize, cmfads, linkshare, ad.ly, adf.ly etc.

the only sure way to earn money folks is to start your own site with a very unique idea, get to work and cross your fingerS!All these zany ideas that keep cropping up on the web don't really work imo. unless if its google adwords, other get rich quick schemes are all fake ways or in other words, worse that lottery.People should stop spreading word about services such as these that actually get rid of prospects clients...you'll end up losing business guys!!

I used to go on Neobux to make money online. There is a reason why Neobux is known as the best PTC on the web at the moment and that is because of the ingenious referral system. You should check out the PTC and look up some guides on the internet to completely grasp the concept of the referral system. There is also a forum with many testimonials of all sorts of payments.

CPALead is surefire way of losing visitors and loyal reader or clients. think about it. do you want to capture your visitors and ask them to go through offers of cpalead just for the sake of your visit ? just for the sake of some wanna-be rich ebook ? or some forum access ? sorry, if i found any cpalead ad on any website i prefer not to return to that website. i don't like affiliate programs that traps people into some offer in order to grant access. so i'll never prefer that at all.
the reason you're not earning is because user don't find those offers appealing and you're going to lose visitors or members as well. if i were you i might have removed that code of cpalead by now.

I agree that CPALead could be a gold mine but it should only be used if you are offering something good. If you have CPALead on many pages, it will repel visitors. Also, I have noticed on facebook that people had taken advantage of fan pages to gain a large sum of money on CPALead.

I've been on the net for along while, my first site was of Dragon ball Z, though that might be a bit embarrassing now, it was not when I was a young one. That was back when most websites had little layout format, just images and text in HTML, before Cascading Style Sheets (CSS ), JavaScript, PHP and such. However, even though I've been creating websites for so long, I still haven't found out what the best way to make money online is. I have tried Pay Per Click (PPC) programs before, and one referral program, I would say the Pay Per Click worked out a bit better. What are your experiences with this? What do you guys think the best way to make money online is?

hi how do you think about domain parking..i have buy a domain . and give it for parking and also want to sell it, anyone want to buy plz give respons and click the ads ...on it thanks

What you do is you take a popular site domain, let's say wikipedia.org.Now you make it look like it has a typo in it, how about wikipdia.org.
Now you register the domain and see how much traffic it gets in a month.
If enough traffic hits it in a month to meet the requirements of a pay per click host, then we go to a pay per click host like Hitfarm.
You point your domain to the host's servers and then they will setup an ad portal for you.
This ad portal can make you at least $500 per month if you have enough traffic.
These ad portals look like http://www.be.com/ and http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . I'm sure you stumbled upon them at least once.

Basically if it isn't trademarked, it's fair game. Like ymndt.com or ylcos.com or even ecapsym.com. A lot of typosquat domains are already registered so it's hard to get in sometimes but if you find something unregistered you might make a fair amount of money. I don't really have much experience in this field, but I've read up a little on it. I don't really do any business online.

Amazing advice! I'm going to try this out. Could you suggest some PPC portals that can be used?

In my view you need to build a site. You need not necessarily put advertisements that earns you if someone clicks on it. That is the slowest way to grow and if you are not a big gun, you would finish greying your hairs shooting balloons instead of birds. You can go for affiliate marketing of products through your site thereby earning commission for your sales. I am happy investing my time in such options though earnings are minimal. I write product reviews and put my affiliations on the site with similar products. Generate traffic to my site through direct promotion to friends and relatives. Further, I build liaison with prospective on-line buyers so that I can ask them to use my site for their purchases, if anything suits them.

Alternative ? there are many and depends on your skills how you manage to get sale out of the visit of members. Just think about it if any sales person trapped you in some colony and only allows access to some road if you purchase some offer thing will you ever try that website again ? don't do such thing to others that you never do for yourself.CPC works like charm if you can do that. People are earning thousands with ebay (which is CPC after 2010 jan), adsense, YPN etc. Plus there are some affiliate program from linkshare and clickbank that you can promote on sqidoo in order to earn some cash. Many people have good success with squidoo(if not spammed or plagiarized). Personally adsense and amazon is working well for me. And CPM Smowtion ad network is what i'm using and rates are good.You can even use adf.ly or ad.ly on blog or site for URL redirection and that way when users click on your link you'll get paid (not much but on high traffic blog you'll get paid quite sufficiently).I agree CPM/CPI are not the right models but cpm does work in most situations if you've high traffic. Again you've choice of letting visitors come again by using low paying ads or lose them by using ad networks like cpalead. choice is yours. In between, if you've lot of traffic from US/UK then you can try project wonderful on your website. Other alternatives are adgitize, cmfads, linkshare, ad.ly, adf.ly etc.

I agree your views and specially like to speak about squidoo. The site is for those who are quite good in English, not for the average ones. I tried the site and found that it is really difficult to approve a lens. So, I have to quit the site just with my single lens which was further deleted after about 45 days with a comment that the lens has violated site terms. Anyway, I am not that good in creating high quality posts. Else I would be writing articles in some highly paid sites. The adsense put pause on my earnings with the verification PIN and I am not sure how to get it to my mail address. I have requested repeatedly for no results so far. Affiliates are working so far with little earnings, but I am happy that I am still earning.

Hiii....I am having some list of ways which will help to earn money online..

Can you show me your list?

Here i list out some ideas to make money

1.Blog consultant2.Selling photos
3.Mediate job seeker
4.paid writing
5.Data Entry
These are all gives small amount of money and it takes long time.You can earn huge amount of money by selling domains and other web related services.
If you are interested in this business,You should become a reseller.If you need reseller account visit Goresellers.com It includes domain name registration,hosting,web building and design service,After that you can fix your own rate and make money online easily.Through this business,Now I make some good amount of money.I hope it will be very useful to who are interested to make money from home.

If you are looking at cashing in your skills and experience, you ought to take up game development. A few years ago, it was the coolest thing to do - build an app, release it on the App Store and the Play Store, of course after paying a fee to Apple and Google, and then keep marketing and promoting your app like crazy. Now, perhaps, it is less of a craze but an opportunity still exists because Internet Service Providers are a whole lot cheaper for mobile broadband Internet access.
For consulting, the time has passed because people are more likely to hire someone who they can meet physically unless it is a really small low-paying gig or something that involves specialty skills that are in low supply. For instance, I cannot imagine someone looking to hire an IBM Maximo consultant online to help with enterprise asset management. However, it is common to find a consultant to help with setting up the Apache web server or developing a PHP application.