xisto Community
GamerGlitch

What Is The Best Way To Make Money Online?

used many ppc sites but are all are a big shitsyeah but if you are a webmaster then its good concept but also try using pay to surf kinda thingi am just started this lemme see what is the result i think it looks promising

I believe that Affiliate Programs is a good way to start. You don't need to invest too much money and you can quickly start earning money. I want to clarify something. If you are just looking for some extra money there are other ways to make it, but being an affiliate is very profitable. Is not the easiest but I believe is the best way.

typosquatting?? I have never heard of that. I learn something new everyday. I but i to want to know what really works when it come to making money online

If you want to make money online, you need to be an expert at copy writing. You must know what to write on your website and in what order to generate a sale. This is the single most important thing to know. Here is a link to get started. https://www.htl.london/news/3-website-design/website-designers-rescue-website-clients/62-website-designers-rescue-website-clients Good luck.

I've been on the net for along while, my first site was of Dragon ball Z, though that might be a bit embarrassing now, it was not when I was a young one. That was back when most websites had little layout format, just images and text in HTML, before Cascading Style Sheets (CSS ), JavaScript, PHP and such. However, even though I've been creating websites for so long, I still haven't found out what the best way to make money online is. I have tried Pay Per Click (PPC) programs before, and one referral program, I would say the Pay Per Click worked out a bit better. What are your experiences with this? What do you guys think the best way to make money online is?

You should try this website out its called http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, it's an excellent free source or articles on making money online and has monthly prizes and giveaways etc. I think this month they are giving away an Ipod touch or something like that, anyways try it out

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I've been on the net for along while, my first site was of Dragon ball Z, though that might be a bit embarrassing now, it was not when I was a young one. That was back when most websites had little layout format, just images and text in HTML, before Cascading Style Sheets (CSS ), JavaScript, PHP and such. However, even though I've been creating websites for so long, I still haven't found out what the best way to make money online is. I have tried Pay Per Click (PPC) programs before, and one referral program, I would say the Pay Per Click worked out a bit better. What are your experiences with this? What do you guys think the best way to make money online is?

Well I was like you two untill I came across the most...the...BEST WEBSITE EVER...its called Points2Shop!!! The service is friendly and there are tons of poeple and you get to use you points on AMAZON!!! on whatever you like!!! try it here

I still think PPC is a good way to earn money online. The only thing you should do is to attact more and more people to visit your site,by blog,forum or other websites. Of course, if you want to earn money online, the best way I think is to sell your products, physicals or electronics.Only by this way, you could earn money instantly and you can control more things than other ways. Thusly, you need pay more attention and afford more pressure. Totally, earning money online is not easy, you should insist on that at least a long time. :angel:

I have gone through alot of survey websites to see which ones do actually work and have come across one, you would make about 20 dollars tops a day, or slightly more if you are lucky by filling out surveys, its completely free, and as long as you have a paypal account and collect 6000 points which is $50 dollars, you are good to go. Its not alot of money but its still good if you have nothing to do, and want to make a few extra dollars, here is the link: https://www.myopinions.com.au/general/404?item=%2fjoin%2fdefault&user=extranet%5cAnonymous&site=myopinionsenau

One way I make money, especially when in the Philippines is odesk.com. You can actually apply your skills, no matter what they may be. You apply for the job, normally get a response and/or interview in one day. Many of these jobs don't pay a lot. For example, I am currently working online 40 hours per week as a Skype Receptionist. I make about $90 U.S. Dollars per week. There are many legitiment jobs on this site, many pay more depending on your computer/programming skills. As far as getting paid, I have set up a direct deposit to my bank account and I receive money every week, no problems.

That is quite low pay you're getting for per week. odesk skype receptionist should get salary in terms of hours and 90$ per week is very low salary in my opinion. Maybe you should reconsider the pay or there are some other good jobs at elance and guru.com.I know odesk is one good site when it comes to earning from home or doing legitimate jobs but still i think you should reconsider the amount you get from working for per week that you mentioned.

Wow I never heard of typosquatting. I've seen it before but never actually knew it had a term. I want to make money off the internet too. My idea right now is to make a Web 2.0 website and serve it to the public for free and just add some ads for cash.

I suggest participating in a cash gifting program. It's quite easy to make money online through these programs. I have tried to make money online through various methods to no avail. My first online income came three days after joining a cash gifting program. All I had to do to promote it was suubmit my letters in safelists and advertise on facebook.To Your Online Fortune And Riches

A hard work to earn money on the internet. create a website?blog? forum? by social media? freelancer? Whatever you do, you must pay your hard work on it. It is not easy for you to sucess. It may too difficult to insist though it is easy to get in,especially if you are lonely, not in a group. Maybe google adsense is good way.But there is a basic premise, you should make your website attact much traffic. If not, you still could not earn a cent.

I think the besst way to make money on the net , is by creating a download section on your website , it could be anything from ebooks to music and video *don't use illegal materials coz it'll make your account terminated* then register with https://www.cpalead.com/ , copy the code generated then your visitors will have to complete a quick survey before they can access download links or pages.
I'm using it for a while , but i'm not generating a lot of ca$h , coz i don't have too much visitors ! :/