xisto Community
GamerGlitch

What Is The Best Way To Make Money Online?

I've been on the net for along while, my first site was of Dragon ball Z, though that might be a bit embarrassing now, it was not when I was a young one. That was back when most websites had little layout format, just images and text in HTML, before Cascading Style Sheets (CSS ), JavaScript, PHP and such. However, even though I've been creating websites for so long, I still haven't found out what the best way to make money online is. I have tried Pay Per Click (PPC) programs before, and one referral program, I would say the Pay Per Click worked out a bit better. What are your experiences with this? What do you guys think the best way to make money online is?

One of the best way I guess is affiliate marketing and selling your own ebooks.

affiliate marketing. if you get just the right thing to sell then you can make plenty off of it. its hard work though you have to promote it very well theres also programs you can buy that help you with the promoting part they give you the keywords and ads to put inta a pay per click program this is what i use http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ it gives me the ads and keywords and all i do is put them into action it works very well

How To Make Money Online is always a question.and there are many ways to make money much or little.however.the largest happiness may be in the process we to do it.

Hmm... I agree... though most suggestions on this site doesn't really help me at all... I've got some ideas on my own though... but I just need to get started and all that... and of course, get some free time of my own to do it too... ;)I don't have a lot of free time at all, but I am willing to dedicate myself in making a website of my own and make it popular. I don't think that I'll have any trouble making it popular though, if you have the same idea as "popular" for as I do... that is, not a lot, but enough for a community of around fifty to a hundred members... I'm pretty sure I know where to start and I know how to target my audience and all that. See... I haven't ven started on my website template yet, though I know exactly what my logo will look like. The trouble is getting started on Photoshop. It's one thing to draw it, and another thing to actually draw the logo.Plus, I've really written like, one-fifth of my scientific theory that will be the base of my website where my site will be based on, so I'm pretty good. But the sad thing is that because mine is an experimental website, I really won't know how things will turn out until I do things and experiments with my other fellow psionice friends in my other forums where I used to be... and I really do hope that the results is what I want...The thing is... it's just all experimental and things can turn the other way if things go wrong... But anyway. It's purely scientific... and just scientific experiments make by a young teenager and my online friends so... what more can you expect???Anyway, I'll be posting another thread on this before this post gets out of hand...I actually think that the best way of making money online is to start a blog... but the thing is, I don't really know which one to use... a free hosting account, or an actual blog like blogspot and /or wordpress? That's the problem...ANd you'll have to put lots of ads on it and lots of things that will kinda make people click on the ads... but you'll need traffic first too...

For me google adsense works great.I earn around 1k/month, but the problem is that I am stuck up at this level and I am trying out many things to increase.To reach this mark,I had to struggle a little and first 6 months,I made absolutely nothing.I am happy how things are shaping up. My suggestion is to go for google adsense to make money online.:lol:

For me google adsense works great.I earn around 1k/month, but the problem is that I am stuck up at this level and I am trying out many things to increase.To reach this mark,I had to struggle a little and first 6 months,I made absolutely nothing.I am happy how things are shaping up. My suggestion is to go for google adsense to make money online.:lol:

Yes... but I have to make a site first. That's where I'm stuck at. :P

Thanks for sharing.You can work anytime and relax back to your seats with the luxury of a home. You get a flexible schedule and can take on other works too with an online making business from home. You feel happy for your task done and get motivated to do better. People with low capital can reach horizons. Please visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for further details.

If you've got the time and the resources, go with a subscription site.Basically, you find a niche subject, fill your site with lots of content, have a newsletter or blog that you write once or twice a week, and then get loads of people to subscribe to your site. Google Adsense and affiliate links are then added to your content to create residual income.If your content is unique enough, you may even be able to charge a fee for subscribing. Although many people now refuse to pay for something that they may find elsewhere for free, if you have info that nobody can get anywhere else you may get away with it :lol: If/when your site become popular, you can then start selling advertising space on there.

I've been on the net for along while, my first site was of Dragon ball Z, though that might be a bit embarrassing now, it was not when I was a young one. That was back when most websites had little layout format, just images and text in HTML, before Cascading Style Sheets (CSS ), JavaScript, PHP and such. However, even though I've been creating websites for so long, I still haven't found out what the best way to make money online is. I have tried Pay Per Click (PPC) programs before, and one referral program, I would say the Pay Per Click worked out a bit better. What are your experiences with this? What do you guys think the best way to make money online is?

A good way to make money online is on this site, it is free to join. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

A good way to make money online is on this site, it is free to join.

First thing is project payday is only available to residents of united states. Second thing is it's just another scam site. It offers same webpages to their members. They ask similar down-line scheme to members. Also they have referral and affiliate scheme. And while most people think affiliate and referal amount can be re-earned by collecting more member. But this is cheating. It's like dragging more people in hell to make ladder of them and getting out of it. I think sites like project payday and other PTC should be in blacklist of weboftrust site.

All those testimonials on such sites are fake. These people are trained to talk in favor of program. And they do get good money as well. @Lisette947, posting referal links in this forum is not allowed. I'm going to report your post to MODS for this. Such SPAM posts degrade the quality of TP17 forum. I hope you'll refrain from posting SPAM and welcome to Xisto.

How do you add a pay-per-click software?

I didn't get you. Do you mean adding software on blog/forum or website ? In this case you've to signup to the CPC advertisers site. Then register your site and fill up the tags. Then they'll generate a code for you. You've to put this code in place where you want to show these ads. Let's say sidebar or footer, then you've to paste code in those respective pages. Can you be specific where you want to post your CPC code ? Is it blog, forum or website ?

That is a question that you cannot surely get an exact answer. You can answer the same question and check how it sounds:"What is the best way to make money in the real life?". Well in my experience making money online is extremely difficult and needs proper education, high quality content, marketing abilities, SEO websites, working hard to produce and much much more. What should you do? Well I advice to begin slowly and find a good niche.