xisto Community
GamerGlitch

What Is The Best Way To Make Money Online?

I've been on the net for along while, my first site was of Dragon ball Z, though that might be a bit embarrassing now, it was not when I was a young one. That was back when most websites had little layout format, just images and text in HTML, before Cascading Style Sheets (CSS ), JavaScript, PHP and such. However, even though I've been creating websites for so long, I still haven't found out what the best way to make money online is. I have tried Pay Per Click (PPC) programs before, and one referral program, I would say the Pay Per Click worked out a bit better. What are your experiences with this? What do you guys think the best way to make money online is?

The easiest way is to get a typosquatting domain, watch its traffic, and then use a pay per click service to rake in the cash. It's underhanded, but it's worked for many people.A harder but more honest way is to make a site and popularize it, and add several adverts. You'll make less money, though if hosting costs are quite high.

Haha, typosquatting doesn't sound like to much fun, I would enjoy having a website, that other people actually enjoyed as well. However, if I used that method what addresses would you use, just inquiring?

Typosquatting by definition would be to take a popular website's name and make a small adjustment to it that would make it look like a typo. Then you register it, and then you watch its traffic for a month. After you see how many people visited, you can setup a pay-per-click portal and make possibly $500 a month.

Yeah, I know what it meant. What I meant, however, is what kind of domains would you set up, as in the URL's, like yahoo.com or something of the sort? Give me some examples as I may use this as a future scheme, also , do you have any experience with this?

Haha, typosquatting doesn't sound like to much fun, I would enjoy having a website, that other people actually enjoyed as well. However, if I used that method what addresses would you use, just inquiring?

Yeah I've heard about something like that before but I never got the idea quiet well... I mean what's the point of having a domain name similar to that of a popular site? Are you going to be counting on typing mistakes which people would do while typing the address of the website they intend to visit or what?

Yeah I've heard about something like that before but I never got the idea quiet well... I mean what's the point of having a domain name similar to that of a popular site? Are you going to be counting on typing mistakes which people would do while typing the address of the website they intend to visit or what?

What you do is you take a popular site domain, let's say wikipedia.org.Now you make it look like it has a typo in it, how about wikipdia.org.
Now you register the domain and see how much traffic it gets in a month.
If enough traffic hits it in a month to meet the requirements of a pay per click host, then we go to a pay per click host like Hitfarm.
You point your domain to the host's servers and then they will setup an ad portal for you.
This ad portal can make you at least $500 per month if you have enough traffic.
These ad portals look like http://www.be.com/ and http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . I'm sure you stumbled upon them at least once.

Yeah, I know what it meant. What I meant, however, is what kind of domains would you set up, as in the URL's, like yahoo.com or something of the sort? Give me some examples as I may use this as a future scheme, also , do you have any experience with this?

Basically if it isn't trademarked, it's fair game. Like ymndt.com or ylcos.com or even ecapsym.com. A lot of typosquat domains are already registered so it's hard to get in sometimes but if you find something unregistered you might make a fair amount of money. I don't really have much experience in this field, but I've read up a little on it. I don't really do any business online.

Wow I never heard of typosquatting. I've seen it before but never actually knew it had a term. I want to make money off the internet too. My idea right now is to make a Web 2.0 website and serve it to the public for free and just add some ads for cash.

Wish there were better ways of making money online than "typosquatting", it's not my idea of making money. There's gotta be other means other than feeding on the crumbs that drop off the table of creative people.

Just to let you know, it's very difficult to promote a site. I advertise my site quite thoroughly and hardly get 50 page impressions a day. So if you decide to make a site, be prepared to work.

i would make myself usefull and learn VB. Make summit like a program and sell it world wide for ?39.99 or summit :PMy uncle did that and each year he earned 3-5 grand. It works if you know what your doing

The easiest way is to get a typosquatting domain, watch its traffic, and then use a pay per click service to rake in the cash. It's underhanded, but it's worked for many people.
A harder but more honest way is to make a site and popularize it, and add several adverts. You'll make less money, though if hosting costs are quite high.

Wow, you are so smart to give that advice:) I'm really glad I clicked on this thread. Thank you Tetraca. :P

What Is The Best Way To Make Money Online?

I think , online investment program is a better way to earn extra money

if you want in , visit us to have a look at some of programs details

than you will know . :P

I have often thought bout typosquatting, but I think im going to legit website instead. Just don't spread yourself out... and focus on one thing.

if you have money to start with I would recommend getting involved with domains. You can purchase some domains and park them and run ads on them while you have them. This will give you some income. You can also try selling the domains. The best way to make money with domains is to get expiring domains and sell them back to the previous owner. But if you don't have money to start with, you can make websites for free. You can host them for free. You can run ads on them and make money from that. Then you can get enough money to start buying domains and making more and more websites. Or you can go the suckers way and just fill out surveys and read emails and make pennies :P