xisto Community
GamerGlitch

What Is The Best Way To Make Money Online?

Yep, it's a lot of work. I work hours and hours promoting my sites, and some sites get 2-3 hits a day, some 50, but none of them are breaking any speed records getting up there. It takes patience....

It's not a suckers way to fill out surveys and offers!Honestly, after completing a few surveys and free trials and such, I would make about 200 in the one month. Then I figured I'd promote and get referrals. Referrals are they key. If you get a lot of them, then you can sit back and not do a thing and rake in money each month. As soon as I get new referrals, I send them each a private message with tips so they will stay there AND not try to cheat.So I say:Join about 5 survey/offer sites.buy a domain dedicated to making money online. (My domain sucks)Make a free website dedicated to it.Put your referral links on there with information and your experience with it plus some tips.Then call the santa clause of web traffic to send you some free traffic.

I've been on the net for along while, my first site was of Dragon ball Z, though that might be a bit embarrassing now, it was not when I was a young one. That was back when most websites had little layout format, just images and text in HTML, before Cascading Style Sheets (CSS ), JavaScript, PHP and such. However, even though I've been creating websites for so long, I still haven't found out what the best way to make money online is. I have tried Pay Per Click (PPC) programs before, and one referral program, I would say the Pay Per Click worked out a bit better. What are your experiences with this? What do you guys think the best way to make money online is?

Well you seem quite more experienced with all that things then me. But I must say that I am freanquly intrigue why you didn't tried something like avsense because they combine in fact the PPC pay per click solution where you can sometimes gain even 2 bucks by each click and also interesting thing would be that is interesting thing is that they all have PPTV pay per thousand view this is not abbreviated correctly but nontheless they combine this two options so you get paid when you have thousand adverts shown and also when you have click on any of those adverts so it is quite good.

But in the end I must admit I am not experiencd as you are.

it would be a good idea to search on SEO sites or in Google how many searches for a typo are daily. so you will get an idea what is the common mistake ppl make when typing something

I think that the best way to earn money on the internet is by affiliate marketing as there is ton of money in the category of earning money. Other option would be opening your own website . It could be any ptp,ptc etc. Youll earn alot or just lose money on your script.

Just to let you know, it's very difficult to promote a site. I advertise my site quite thoroughly and hardly get 50 page impressions a day. So if you decide to make a site, be prepared to work.

It's been awhile that my site has been up .. and I've only made 11 dollars from it.. it sux.. I still can't seem to figure out how to make the links/ads related to my content.. and i still havent got any help from anyone.. but i guess at the same time its my fault.. im so busy.

i suggest that u dont work all on it by yourself ask your friend or trusted people to help you it does save lots of times and fixes problems fast.aswell try to find a fast computer like you might need fast internet but id you host on 4 computer it will be better so ya the 4 internets will become one huge one so it will be really fast so try that next time. also follow tut on the website here or somewhere else it will help.

Edited by maplestory (see edit history)

I have tried Pay Per Click but it didn't work for me. Maybe I was impatient. However, I am doing something more exciting. Let me know what you think. Guaranteed Income Online - Without Selling Anything!

let me guess....for 47 bucks that book or product tells you to do the same thing that person did right??
set up a website saying the same stuff and make them pay through their noses for the same idea?? and you'll get good traffic as well i suppose?

a very under handed method if you ask me....

the best way to really make money online is as the other users have said, create your own website and include lots of content to increase the traffic and get money from ads.Keep in mind that each visit will only make you about $0.01 and so you will need either alot of traffic or alot of ads. My suggestion is to create a site with free content such as a download mirror for subtitled japanese comics (Of course give the translators credit and stress that you are only providing an extra download mirror)Of course this will mean you will need alot of bandwidth on the site and a fairly large web storage to ensure that the site is able to provide this service each month.

I personally would try to build up a massive community and use advertisements to earn my money. It is an honest and common way to earning money online. You also could provide online services that they pay with a credit card. I have seen some websites that do this.

Google Adsense works. My friend made approximately ten thousand dollars from people clicking his ads. Then his account got shut down. Lol. But it didn't take long before he spent it all.