xisto Community
MSTR

The Best Anti-virus What Do you think ?

now i run 2 antiviruses. norton antivirus 2004 pro and AVG Antivirus Proand For Firewall i have Zone Alarm System Suite 5.For adware removal and prtection i have Adware SE pro, and Spybot search and destroy!

now i run 2 antiviruses. norton antivirus 2004 pro and AVG Antivirus Proand For Firewall i have Zone Alarm System Suite 5.
For adware removal and prtection i have Adware SE pro, and Spybot search and destroy!

for spyware and adware removal, i use spyware doctor by PCTOOLS. it is a very good spyware and adware remover and it has been working fine for me too

I use Norton's System Tools Antivirus Program. It's pretty good. It has done some good work. I also use ZoneAlarm for Firewall, and I just use System Mechanic's Popup Blocker for popups. I don't think I have an adware blocker.

u no i dont use 1 any more cuss my old 1 did not do a thing

well, what are you gonna do if your comp gets a virus infection? or are you using a less volnerable OS?

:D Check virus by hands , have funs !  :D

i also search for viruses manually and delete them from my comp. but i 1st detect them with my AVG antivirus before searching them out manually

Use Norton Antiviruse Corporate Edition 8.0 for my antivirus needs and ZoneAlarm Security Suite 5.1 as my firewall...As for other stuff... I use Webroot Spy Sweeper registered edition, Spybot Search and Destroy, Ad-aware Professional Edition and Pest Patrol Corporate Edition to remove spyware and adware....

What antivirus you use?? some free??

I am using Norton 2004 but on my CD-s I find "AntiVir" antivirus. I didn�t try it but if you didn�t find anything better try this one. Ranking are 8/10 (on my CD), 8,6MB, http://www.avira.com/

From site:

The private and individual use of the AntiVir Personal Edition is completely free of charge!

Even though viruses have now grown very numerous, one thing hasn't changed: our commitment to provide you with all-round protection. The reliability of AntiVir is demonstrated in numerous comparison test and references featured in independent trade journals.

The AntiVir Personal Edition offers the effective protection against computer viruses for the individual and private use on a single PC-workstation. In order to make possible an easy operation, the AntiVir Personal Edition is developed to the essential points.

You'll be amazed how thoroughly AntiVir protects:

� detects and removes more than 80,000 viruses

� always among the winners of comparison test featured in computer journals

� the resident Virus Guard serves to monitor file movements automatically,

e.g. downloading of data from the internet

� scanning and repair of macro viruses

� protection against previously unknown macro viruses

� safeguard against cost generating dial-up program

� protection against trojaner, worms, backdoors, jokes and other harmful programs

� easy operation

� Internet-Update Wizard for easy updating

� Protection against previously unknown boot record viruses and master boot record viruses

� Quality "Made in Germany"

� support is free of charge via AntiVir Bulletin Board

I have been using ad-aware for awhile not, but I cant seem to find one software that could clean out all adware all the time for me? I have to use like 3 or 4 different softwares in order to clean my computer almost every week. Stupid norton system work isnt doing a very good job when im surfing the web. Are there anything out there that would prevent and stop all adware from messing up my computer right away?