xisto Community
MSTR

The Best Anti-virus What Do you think ?

I use avast. Long *bottom* scans but it works good for me. Used to use AVG but it kept screwing up and I got sick of it.My mom WAS going to put Norton anti-virus + parental controls on my comp(as I said in a topic in the lobby a while back..) but never did :P not complaing though, and i don't plan on reminding her either.

i got rid of all my firewalls..I did have nortan internet secerty 2004.. but it interfered with my games and stuff... And then my router has a firewall... IT annoys me alot.. But i got to live with it cause i dont know how to del it.. lol

I usedto use trend micro antivirus as it was good. But now i use NAV2004 internet security and antivirus and find it far superior.I reccomend NAV to everyoneAVG is so crap!

The best antivirus software has got to be Nod32 its just the best that i have seen and used so far ... its not useless like norton and always says " can not repair " lol

i just use the firewall provided with my router. Its simple to set up and i usually dont have any problems. Not to mention that it does everything for you without having to start it up or anything else.

i just reformat my hard disk for certain virus and spywares, im using firewall but its not reliable. any suggestions about personal computer firewall?

In windows i use kerio, in linux built-in.

I use Zonealarm as my firewall and I haven't experienced any problems yet. This firewall in combination with Norton Antivirus makes my pc rather safe, or am I wrong? I'm satisfied about those two programs :(

Naw firewalls are useles... they dont help .. well they do .. but they jus cause more trouble..

Firewall or anything only useles when you know about them and use them true correct ! Special about firewall , if you don't know much about it then you hard use it correct !