xisto Community
MSTR

The Best Anti-virus What Do you think ?

Now, we cant go to internet without a antivirus so i use norton antivirus 2003 and its really good!I download something and he say me if the download have a virus and if have he clean it!

I use norton personal firewall 2003!It´s really good!It blocks all ads and sometimes some windows open but they are closed by the firewall!

I am afraid that the firewall couldn't get rid of all spyware.
Firewalls aren't supposed to get rid of adware. :P I know for a fact that Norton Antivirus can, but it takes such a bloody long time.
I would personally reccomend what I use, Acronis Privacy Suite.

Download.com - Acronis Privacy Suite Trial

i use SpyBot S&D as well. and i double-protect my system by usingThe Cleaner Professional. The Cleaner Professional is a system of programs to help keep your computer and data safe from Trojans/Worms/Keyloggers/Spyware and all manner of malware. The main program, The Cleaner, scans for the malware and removes it. It is then coupled with two very useful apps to keep your system safe:1. TCActive! is always on duty checking every program you run. It monitors live processes for Trojans/Worms and other malicious programs and kills thems before they do damage. It can then launch The Cleaner to finish the job.2. TCMonitor never sleeps while it stands watch over the registry and file system. It keeps track of Registry keys, Files and Folders and alerts to any changes. with these 2, you will know whenever any malicious apps runs and makes registrychanges without your permission (which is usually undetected and will become known to most, only after they wreaks havoc in your system).

Right now I'm using a bunch of stuff to monitor my computer weekly. I have Ad-aware SE and norton always on protecting my computer. But somehow them bloodhound viruses or trojan seems to leak in, and when norton or adaware detects it right away and try to get rid of it, the access is denied. So pretty much I have to open and configure start-up to have only the programs I want to use. Then I have to restart, go into safe-mode and do full scan in norton and in adaware (cuz norton sucks and usually it doesnt detect all the spyware (mostly unwanted cookies)). After doing that, I go into HiJackThis and delete all the unwanted stuff running in the back of my computer. then I would have to go into add/remove programs to remove all them spyware programs, then I go into program files (cuz some of them are not in add/remove programs) and delete them manually. And I have to do this everytime I go onto them stupidass fake sites when I search on yahoo and other underground sites. Maybe someone has an idea to prevent all this from happening? im thinking of firewall, but then I wouldn't be able to take advantage of my p2p protocols and ftp up/download. I dunno.

May be you can try this one:

Spybot - Search & Destroy

https://www.safer-networking.org/

It's also free. :P

Don't use this one!! It can mess with your system something fierce... I know from personal experiance with this specific adware remover. It was recommended to me by the panicware company a while back. After I installed an ran it I restarted my computer and there were system files missing. The damned thing eat them...

I would stick with Ad-Aware. That is what I'm using now and it seems to work the best out of all the other adware removers out there.

i use zone alarm with the web filtering option. I like it because it filters website I don't like and stops pops up. i think i wasted money on something i acutually like. It doesn't slow down my computer or internet at all. I use Norton Antivirus and I have Bullet Proof Spyware program.