xisto Community
OpaQue

Trap17.com 3 Year Anniversary Party 5050 CREDITS ON THE LOOSE

AAHH MAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAP!!! YEAH!!! well I guess the forums are not down because of everyone posting at once ahahaha :lol: I can't wait for next year's birthday it should be 4 times as fun as it was this year.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Happy birthday to the Trap! 3 years and still flowing as strong as ever...If the quality of members is something to go on, this place will still be running at top notch every year, I can't wait!And I have to say, a HUGE thank you Opaque, for making this place possible, and running so well... I was going to start a topic for thanking Opaque and BH and all the mods and Xisto staff for running this place so good, but once again you're all one step ahead :lol: - I bet you agree, there can never be too many threads thanking you!!Congrats And A Great 3rd B-day (I suspect, for some reason, this thread will be a hit!!! :D )

Congrats on making it to year 3 guys. Shows how much a good community can spam...lol jk, but really this is a great community, and deserves every one of its great comments. Sure theres always bad times, but the best times are when you can boast about how long this forum has been open. 3 years is really a long time if you seriously think about it. Without this service rifehost would be the next best, and trust me...that would be hell. Thank you Xisto for all your weeks (for me) of service, and your years of dedicated service to everyone else!!!9th place :D = 91 creds. :lol:

Edited by nol (see edit history)

Well it appears that the Trap clock was a little different so here we go again. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Xisto now that it's finally official. Guess I jumped the gun by a few seconds on my first post so here we are at number 10 :lol:

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

Well I suppose I need to do this to get any credits, please take them away if this is wrong.The first time I posted I did it right when the clock changed and it said I t'was early....why are the forums so evil?!!?

Edited by Damen (see edit history)

testing... did i win? :lol: my connection suddenly got klutz. hahaha happy birthday!

wow! since when do you have 414 posts. and i was gaining.. :D

Happy B-dAy Xisto, Im posting just because I think this is to get the credits, I hope.... ANyway, again happy bday to the best hosting out there, period!!!!

Wow you have no idea how confused I am right now so lets see someone is giving away credits for what reason? Posting here!?!?!?!?

Wow you have no idea how confused I am right now so lets see someone is giving away credits for what reason? Posting here!?!?!?!?

well you should really ready the post no.1 :lol:

Happy birthday! Three is the magic number. School House Rock told me so. They know almost everything, so I'm guessing this is going to be a good year for Xisto, unless it's black magic. I don't really know anything about magic, so I don't really know what's going to happen, but it better be good, this is the best site ever!It just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see what Xisto is like when it's 50! :lol: