xisto Community
OpaQue

Trap17.com 3 Year Anniversary Party 5050 CREDITS ON THE LOOSE

Happy Birthday to XistoI have been here for almost a year now. I was searching the web for a free host but every site where showing there ads and then suddenly I discover Xisto in google and become member on 22nd Aug 2006.In the beginning I was spamming the forum by cutting and pasting the tutorials as I haven't read the rules because of eagerness to collect the hosting credits. But due to the alert moderators of this forum I was warned three times but after that I have improved tremendously. But as I have been warned therefore I was unable to host even though I have required hosting credits. Then BufffalloHelp had suggest me to either wait by posting quality posts or start a new account, but I had decided to continue with my account and to win hearts my quality posts and at last was able to do so.This was the most memorable moments of my journey with Xisto so far. Here you will be punished for breaking rules and at the same time will be rewarded for good work.So long live Xisto and thanks to Opaque for making such a wonderful site and offering free services, Hats off for you.

As 11:42 PM is the current time in IST, it's still some time for the Birthday! :DBut yeah, congratulations Xisto and Xisto on your anniversary!Man I am in love with Xisto, not only hosting, it has given me various other things too! Like motivation to get into web-designing and graphic-designing, I was nowhere near those things before coming here. And then those healthy discussions. Just the right kind of environment for any kind of discussion.But it's not the same anymore, the forums used to be greater back then, the service is getting better, but for some weird reason it's tougher to post here now. Maybe this will get solved somehow or the other.And while I was with Xisto, the time in my personal life has been pretty adventurous, so no matter what Xisto comes somewhere or the other in my mind anyways, and I am not joking. :lol:And yes, S_M, I saw your "first" post but the topic was closed back then, right?11:47 PM now, but can't wait to click the "Add Reply" button. :POnce again, :P Happy Birthday! :D

Happy B-day Trap you guys suck.........................: At being the worst hosting company :And Rock at being the best (If any of that makes sense :lol:)Bottom line is that you guys are the best, and will always be the best, without any doubt, plus you guys can't go wrong with having as cool as a member as me

I joined on october 2006 when i needed to find a good free host. Trap helped me learn html/css/php and stuffz like that. Also i learned quite a bunch here on forum culture on the internet. It's now about 8 months since i joined, and i canceled hosting few weeks ago. Not beacouse of quality of hosting but beacouse life obligations and stuffz like that...Also i met few great people in trap shoutbox (respect to borda_forx, master_bacara, saint_michael, watermonkey, jlhaslip, serverph and all other people who like to shout at each other)Peace Out!P.S. You don't need to count me for credits, give them to people who need them more..master_bacarra could use them :lol:

Edited by matak (see edit history)

w000t happy b-day Xisto!!cant believe it's been three years!! cant believe i've been here for two of those celebrations and a member here for a year and a half!congrats OpaQue on making the best free web host on the net as well as the best paid host i have ever seen!

Wow three years, thats a really, really long time. Lol ive been here for probably 2 weeks tops? Doesn't seem that long, this is definatly the best and most active community ive seen in forever. Most communities are filled with inactive members, and administrators are always on. Its a lot more fun to see moderators and administrators that are so friendly, but you barely see them. Unlike some forums though. This is definatly a great community! HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY!

Some people are having problems loading the site opaque provided and so this is another one with the exact GMT so if you want to use this link to watch the clock go right a head. Also I am keeping regular time updates in the shoutbox as well so those who have figured out what time they need to be on the shoutbox will let you know.

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Congratulations Xisto. Yay. Hmm i guess the staff member posts will not be counted and therefore the next first person gets the 100 Credits? WOW OPAQUE is so generous.Can someone answer this if i post again after 2 more people do i again get the amount of credits deserved.

Edited by zak92 (see edit history)

Well, it's midnight, so woo hoo, Happy Birthday Xisto.com!

Very cool for you to offer this opportunity, OpaQue (and whoever else is involved)! Now we wait. Let the long count down begin to the contest.....tick tock tick tock.....

Edited by Misanthrope (see edit history)

Three years is like an antique in the computer world. And I think my clock may be off... Well, here's to another three!Oops! We jumped the gun due to daylight savings time... Be back in another 50 minutes or so...

Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)

Well, I thought Zak was off but it looks like I'm the one who's off by almost an hour, no less. Guess I'll creep around for another hour and wait for the stroke of midnight!

Edited by Misanthrope (see edit history)