xisto Community
OpaQue

Trap17.com 3 Year Anniversary Party 5050 CREDITS ON THE LOOSE

Aren't I a 2006-ian?pretty sure I was! okay, maybe 2005, but once I submit this post I'll be able to have a look myself :)All the very original characters like wassie etc. seem to have moved on fully to newer places :)

Heh... You can call that evil if you want :D But I call it a stroke of pure luck that I happened to find a place like this. After so many bad ones... I probably would have given up long before now, had I not found a place like this. And after all this, I ended up going to school to learn more about web design. So hey, I don't think it's evil that you pulled me into your trap :P I'm just very very very happy that you did! So thank you :P

OpaQue is evil..First he makes this forum so addictive that I might get fired :D I mean I spend almost the whole working day here :P

Well anyway Congratulations Xisto and as our list of members grow so shall Xisto

Cheers For Xisto => HIP HIP HURRAY

congrats Xisto, Opaque, Admins, Mods for your great help and support in making Xisto really a great forum on the web.

Happy B'Day Xisto

3 Years Done and Still Trapping PEOPLE!

My god, we are Evil! :-)

OpaQue is evil..First he makes this forum so addictive that I might get fired :P I mean I spend almost the whole working day here :D

Well anyway Congratulations Xisto and as our list of members grow so shall Xisto

Cheers For Xisto => HIP HIP HURRAY

Don't forget I am the originator of all Evil so DANCE PUPPETS DANCE MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Of course we do have people who have posting problems, they post too much and they get that posting addiction going on like I have :P. Well people do want more, MORE!! from its hosting provider.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Trap17 is the best web host I have ever had. I've been able to learn so much, host my website, and really improve upon my PHP. I hope to keep this as my webhost, until my site is big enough to move up to Xisto - Web Hosting biggrin.gif. Happy Birthday Xisto!

Happy 3rd Anniversary, Xisto.com!I?m glad I turned to you when I forced to move my website due to a serious financial crisis. I came to you when I needed help the most. Since then it?s been smooth sailing. I like the forums and I have eagerly participated on them. Xisto is a great hosting site and I am glad I trust you and your services.I would like to wish you a very pleasant 3rd anniversary, and I hope to celebrate you future anniversaries for years to come.I hope you guys support my Xisto website, Project Anything Goes, as I pursue my dreams of entering the comic book industry. Again, I congratulate you on your 3rd year on the web. Thanks a lot for your service, generosity, and support.Cheers!