xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Are You Listening To? yeah I am surprised it isnt up here

I like all music, even rap and country. The only thing that I don't like are rap music that talks about killing your mother and beating your wife. I mean what kind of stupid wiggers would listen to stuff like that?

Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People

Yeah thats right, I'm listening to Marilyn Manson. The man who many call a freak and wish for him to die. But hey, he's got a few good songs.

im currently listening to cissy houston - think it over....sutin thats breakable to dance to heh....aww the song just change lol its now Eric Sermon Redman - React....sutin else you can breakdance to but you can basically breakdance to almost any song i guess....

Well, at the moment, I'm listening to Story Of The Year - Until The Day I Die. They are an awesome band, went to see them live last week!Other stuff I'm listening to is:My Chemical Romance (all of their songs rock!)Foo Fighters - Best Of YouCool idea for a topic by the way! :lol:

"The Pleasure Principal" by Lesbians On Ecstasy

You can here this song on my MySpace Profile page...

here... https://myspace.com/browser

(It should just start to play!)

//Captain.Jerry/

?? Or maybe this is the link: https://myspace.com/browser

what do I know? LOL

Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People

Yeah thats right, I'm listening to Marilyn Manson. The man who many call a freak and wish for him to die. But hey, he's got a few good songs.

I met Marilyn Manson once, he's actually a pretty cool guy, very level head, not very "down to Earth" but that's what makes him cool! I love his version of "Tainted Love" (someone had to fix that song!)

//Captain.Jerry/

Edited by CaptainJerry (see edit history)