xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Are You Listening To? yeah I am surprised it isnt up here

Yellowcard - BreathingMan I have been trying to dl this song for a long *bottom* time now and it seems no one has a complete version. Dammit all.

I a.m. listening Piazzolla, is a great composer, of the best thing than existio in the 90's and is a litle unknown by the entire world.i wish that could become a time to listen he.RegardsTiago

this one will prolly throw a few people for a loopim listening to Norma Jean - memphis will be laid to wastegreat black metal band...and amazingly enough...christianits crazy stuffif ya get into lamb of god or as i lay dying or from autumn to ashesdefinetly check these guys out

Last 10 songs for me:Queensryche - Scarborough FairPhil Collins - Another Day in ParadiseGerry Rafferty - Baker StreetColdplay - The ScientistPorcupine Tree - RussiaGoblin - Profundo RussoBruce Springsteen - Tenth Avenue Freeze OutBeach Boys - Don't Worry, BabyZZ Top - Sharp Dressed ManBilly Joel - We Didn't Start the FireYeah, I like to mix it up. :D

When I'm having a last song syndrome, these usually are in my head:The Killers - Mr. BrightsideThe Strokes - 12:51Jewel - What's simple is true Liz Phair - Why can't I?