xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Are You Listening To? yeah I am surprised it isnt up here

I am listening to Sum41 - In Too Deep.The music in the start is pretty old but still the lyrics are the best part I think about the song and this line is my favourite :-"Maybe we're just trying too hard, when really it's closer than it is too far."

Hey, I know [eP], they are Entity Paradigm, right?Anyways, I am listening to :-Sum41 - Some Say

I am listening to Sum41 - In Too Deep.
The music in the start is pretty old but still the lyrics are the best part I think about the song and this line is my favourite :-

"Maybe we're just trying too hard, when really it's closer than it is too far."

yea, that song is great! i listen to that one often
i also listen to Carpe Diem - Piano (norwegian hip hop) Snook - Snook Svett Och Tĺrar (swedish) and Basshunters - Boten Anna
My favoruite line in the Carpe Diem song is "Ring meg nĺr du skal til stranda, vi skal gjřre alt i sommer, vi skal prate som om regninga aldri kommer" roflmaowtime
other than that i listen to almost all kind of music lol

I am listening to :-My Chemical Romance - The Ghost Of You

I am currently listening to Slipknot-Wait and Bleed. I am a huge fan of metal and hard rock!!

lostprophets - RooftopsSTANDING ON THE ROOFTOP, EVERYBODY SCREAM YOUR HEARTS OUT :)

i'm currently listening to KT Tunstall, Joss Stone and Regina Spektor. i love KT's songs so much and it's so catchy and moody. Joss Stones' current album is hip, sexy and full of soul. Regina Spektor is fun and sassy and i love her style as well. i'm not so much into rock, i think the last rock band i listened to was a japanese rock band named No Regret Life.

Jihad-slayerand every song on "reign in blood" ,"god hates us all" and "christ illusion" here alongwith floods,10's,yesterday dont mean *BLEEP*,etc etc...the list is kinda too long ....too lazy to type it now...Band -SlayerGenre-Thrash metalsorry bout the bleep.....songname went like that....:D

Edited by hateheals (see edit history)