xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Are You Listening To? yeah I am surprised it isnt up here

;)I'm listening to a mixture of a little rock, a tiny bit of pop(the translated lyrics themselves are sorta...;)) and it even has a bit of good ol' baroque in it. It's some asian song. It's chinese and it's by F.I.R. the song is Lydia. It's really, really awesome. #_# Well, at least in my opinion, I think it's cool, even if I don't understand a word they're saying. >_>My favorite genre of music is techno and electronica, and rock though. :P This is just a really cool song. and asian songs kick but. >_>

Posted Image

Bomfunk MC?s ? Hypnotic (feat. Elena Mady) [Album: Reverse Psychology (2004)]

Summary: song consists of electro sounds (+ sound of electric power), high bass, some ruitine guitar sample, B.O.Dubb's (MC) vocal with new way of rhyming, very good pop vocal of Elena Mady and robot voice. The song is probably very good and powerful.

Download 30 sec sample

Right now I'm listening to:Sum 41 - There's no SolutionIts a great song of ther new album, Chuck, it is seriously good, I just can't get over this album, its their 4th one and probably their best. Oh and right now the song changed to:Thrice - Stare at the SunProbably one of their best ever songs ;)

Muse have got to be one of the best bands around at the moment. They seem to be the most creative and so full of life on stage. For me they have grown from a small based band into world domination. This sort of thing is awesome to see, in any band. I only wish that i had the same chance when i was their age. They soon will be as big as U2 i reckon.

Ok well now i am listing to eminem MOSH.... man he must have not voted for bush this year lol... and now i guess i am listening to Wheat is teen age dirt bag.man every teen can relate with this song all most in less tehy are the all srat football player with all A's lol any way these 2 songs rock like crazy