xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Are You Listening To? yeah I am surprised it isnt up here

Rock music gives me headaches, don't get me wrong, some of it's kinda good...Playlist - One Two Step - Ciara ft. Missy E.Oh - Ciara ft. LudacrisGet it Poppin - Nelly Ft. Fat JoeFree Yourself - Fantasia B.Dancing in September (oldies) - Earth Wind and FireLose Control - Missy Eliott ft. Ciara, Fatman ScoopCater 2 U - Destiny's Child Roc The Mic (remix) - Nelly ft. St. LunaticsIt's super-freakin long, but that's all i'm postin for now. Typing alot gives me headaches too.. lmaoMr. Panda

i am listening to USHER'S - YEAHawesome music...and it has great dance as well.these days usher is compared with michael jackson...and i listen to mostly HINDI SONGS as i am from INDIA...and mostly SLOW SONGS, well i will say that i am not sure of what kind of music i like....i listen to all kind of music but i'll listen to those songs only the one which i like when i hear them for the first time...if i like it in one go then it will be in my playlist otherwise it wont be ever.

Right now I'm listening to "Joy" by Newsboys. I'll probably switch over to "Grace Like Rain" by Todd Agnew sooner or later. "Sea of Faces" by Kutless and "Voice of Truth" by Casting Crowns might also get thrown into the mix.

Mm.. Funta's "Wake Up Angel".. it's mainly in Japanese, but there's a few lines of English, as well... and french.. and a word or two of Chinese o.oIt's a weird-happy song XD

Im listening to Kelly CLarkson Because of You it is good.. she sings well and shows her emotions through the song it makes me cry you just need to look at the words and you will see what i mean