xisto Community
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Happy Birthday Buffalohelp. Let's All Wish Buffalohelp A Wonderful Birthday. Lets wish our great admin a nice birthday today.

;) Happy Birthday Mr. BuffaloHelp!!!! Enjoy your Birthday very much, you are a really good admin.

where's the cake? all gone? ;)

happy birthday, BH! and lots and lots more to come.

a video greeting for you (plug it in your browser, media player pops up, and stream away ;)): http://www.mojoflix.com/Embed/Happy-Birthday-To-You.asx

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!ah yes another year has gone by. So fast it seems that they go by huh? Well I do give you the best wishes with this next year of your life! Although mine is in June...*hint hint*...Mine was supposed to be July 4th but my doctor had to go on a trip...but anywho.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!-Damen

Hey, I bought you a birthday doughnut... but then I realized it would be stale(dated) by the time it got to you, so, no worries, I ate it for you. Too many calories anyway... just doing you a favour of watching your waistline ;)Hope you had a good one, BH, and thanks for the past year of your presence here at the Xisto.

I was traveling on my actual birthday (the one stated by this forum is the anniversary of when I actually started to use Xisto hosting service) and so I have missed these many warm and heartfelt wishes! ;)

I am so grateful that I have found an online community where we can celebrate both the friendship and membership! I thank you for all your kindest words and for more to come.

My actual birthday went unnoticed but the following day was filled with surprises and phone calls. Reunion of old high school friends, visiting my sister and my grandmother, and calls from friends scattered through-out the world have made me feel like the richest man alive.

I measure my success with the people whom I can call them my friends - yours truly

Happy birthday dude (even if its belated), it's people like you that keeps this community & site together. It's good to hear that had a reunion of sorts with your close friends and relatives. Look forward to the next ones to come ;)

Birthday.......BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday@@@BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday.......Birthday.........Birthday.....BirthdayBirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday@@@BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday..BirthdayBirthday........BirthdayBirthday..........BirthdayBirthday........BirthdayBirthday..BirthdayBirthdayBirthdayBirthdayBirthdayBirthday..BirthdayBirthday........BirthdayBirthday..........BirthdayBirthday........BirthdayBirthday..BirthdayBirthdayBirthdayBirthdayBirthdayBirthday......Birthday.Birthday....Birthday..Birthday..Birthday...BirthdayBirthday.......Birthday.......Birthday.......Birthday.......Birthday.......Birthdaymany many happy returns on this eventful day.. wish that you get all your dreams to come true.

Happy Birthday!!!!*hands over some glowsticks* <-------always a B-Day party MUST no matter WHAT your age!!! ^_^*readies the pinata*I have no idea what it is filled with though.....dontcha just adore surprises?YAYZZLES!!

Oops!Missed this one ... sorry BH, I;ll send an extra gift another time... Hope you enjoyed the day...

Birthday.......BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday@@@BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday.......Birthday.........Birthday.....BirthdayBirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday@@@BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday.......BirthdayBirthday..BirthdayBirthday........BirthdayBirthday..........BirthdayBirthday........BirthdayBirthday..BirthdayBirthdayBirthdayBirthdayBirthdayBirthday..BirthdayBirthday........BirthdayBirthday..........BirthdayBirthday........BirthdayBirthday..BirthdayBirthdayBirthdayBirthdayBirthdayBirthday......Birthday.Birthday....Birthday..Birthday..Birthday...BirthdayBirthday.......Birthday.......Birthday.......Birthday.......Birthday.......BirthdayWish you many many more happy returns of the day.... Wishing you all success.Have a wonderful day. ^_^

Happy B-day BH, how was your day so far or has it not even started :P Hope you enjoyed the day, so what? Are you 3 years old now :P Enjoy the remaining of your day ^_^

Even though I haven't been a member of Xisto for a long time and don't know many admins, I thought it would be nice to drop by and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - Hope you have a great day! ^_^