xisto Community
OpaQue

Free Domain Name Free Domain for Life.

Gee Gosh!! Finally its here that I've been waiting for.. Gotta go make some more credits starting from now.. Many people would be excited for this domain giveaway and its a very very rare opportunity to give such .com/.net domains..BTW I got a question, if I get the domain for example.. can I change the DNS of the domain anytime that I wanted?

Edited by Kraiser X Astral (see edit history)

Woot! Finally a really good offer, Not many sites do this...I hope I can apply for one hehe, I can't get over 20 credits, I have no idea to how I'll get 280 :lol:I didn't feel like skimming through the pages but I wanted to ask this. How much disk space do we get? 20MB is not enough for me as it already has filled so I have to get to 30 credits to get that up too :)

I have come to know that this offer:1.Not for Xisto - Web Hosting Customer...Even though they have credit of 280 or So....2.You must have hosted on XistoWhat if can give my credits to anyone if that person lacks few credits? Is this allowed on Xisto? Is this possible?COZ i'm hosted on Paid server anyway...my credits on Xisto are not being used..if they are usable to someone else then why nt give it away....Just a thought....Hope to see u replies for this...

What if can give my credits to anyone if that person lacks few credits? Is this allowed on Xisto? Is this possible?COZ i'm hosted on Paid server anyway...my credits on Xisto are not being used..if they are usable to someone else then why nt give it away....Just a thought....Hope to see u replies for this...

As far as I know, non-hosted members cannot transfer their credits. It is easier to earn credits when you are not hosted and when you have fewer credits (i.e. it gets harder when you have more credits). If non-hosted members could transfer their credits then people would set up hundreds of accounts to earn credits easier, and just transfer them to their hosted account.

Thnax..RobI think i can't help anyone or do anything other than just watching how it goes...is that true that i cna't get domain name if i'm not hosted on Trap? I think i made that point...but i didn't got your reply on that....And i agree on your point of account creation...i never thought of that...Gr8 thinkin admin.... :lol:

if I get the domain for example.. can I change the DNS of the domain anytime that I wanted?

As long as the DNS are within the guidelines for the Offer.

Guideline #4 is "Website will be hosted by Xisto", so presume that the DNS needs to stay within the Xisto umbrella. That leaves the Xisto, Xisto, Xisto - Web Hosting, and qupis.com, as far as I know. This might need Opaque 's clarification.

As long as the DNS are within the guidelines for the Offer.
Guideline #4 is "Website will be hosted by Xisto", so presume that the DNS needs to stay within the Xisto umbrella. That leaves the Xisto, Xisto, Xisto - Web Hosting, and qupis.com, as far as I know. This might need Opaque 's clarification.

ah ok,so that means I can only change the DNS within those company sites listed below..

If you obtain enough posts that is points. I can tell you that you will be satisfied. However the point is that it is long way to 250 points but then you will be glad you did it. I have obtained my domain with Xisto and I have site there though it is down after server change. I am still very satisfied. You cannot get such things anywhere except here.

Nobody has answered my question yet...Do we have unlimited disk space? How much disk space do we have because the package I am using is clearly not enough.

Nobody has answered my question yet...Do we have unlimited disk space? How much disk space do we have because the package I am using is clearly not enough.

You don't get any disk space with the free domain name. The free domain name is just that, no hosting included.

However, if you upgrade to Package 2 at Xisto then you will get 500MB of space and 10GB of bandwidth.

it's nice offer but i can't get it exactly what are you saying?actualy i am very new to this site so i don't know much about this site if you clear few things like how many credits i will get by posting one reply then i will be thankful to you.

it's nice offer but i can't get it exactly what are you saying?actualy i am very new to this site so i don't know much about this site if you clear few things like how many credits i will get by posting one reply then i will be thankful to you.

The number of credits you get per post varies depending on the length and quality of your post. The longer it is, and the better quality, the more credits you get. To apply for the basic hosting package (Package 1) you need 10 credits. The better package (Package 2) costs 30 credits. Once you are hosted you lose 1 credit each day, so you need to keep making posts to keep your credits above 0. To get a free domain you need to store up 280 credits, then make an application.

There is more information in the readme.