xisto Community
JDameron91

How Do You Lose Weight?

Funny thing is, Never take those pills, Either you get allergies or w/e from those pills, I rather just buy a sweat clothes and run around the tracks, and you should to, all you gotta do is run like 2 -4 hours a day, it's simple, i lost 23 pounds in 4 weeks becuase i start in the early 4am and end up at 4pm on my time, EAting after you lose pounds makes you feel different.

Go on a diet and eat less and eat healty food. Also run and walk, go to the gym will help you do loss some extra pounds. Drink 12 cups of water, eat free sugar candy, use splenda for coffee,cookies,cakes , tea and other drinks. Dance a lot to your favorite song and don't sit a lot.

I don't need a diet :P I just eat whatever I want, I actually need to gain weight but it seems that my body wont let me... I'm a really athletic person so maybe thats my problem. I guess the only advice I can give people is, quit sitting around on your butt doing nothing all day. Get out and exersise, stop drinking coke, eat food that is good for you. Thats all especially exersise.

Hello. :D
I was just wondering what your guy's/girl's thoughts and methods for losing weight are.
Anything that has helped you?
I'm not overweight I'm at a perfect weight for my age, but I'm just curious.
Thanks! :P

mine may not be the healthioes.. but im sorta in the middle.. beetween skinny andchubby.. so when i go t school and wat not and want to look my best, i do not eat anything for breakfast or dinner. just eat lunch, and do exersize thats it.. but when i dont.. its mayor stuff urself time.. mostly because my parents are around.. preasure.. they are the typical stereotyping jerks.. so whenever i make an noticebale attemp to loose weigt they make fun or tease me so watever.. just go healthy

geese every time i loose weight i gain more later it sucks :( but what ever my dad said when the weather gets good i need to walk around town lol

hey :)
I have been in the same situation as you for as long as I can remember.
your dad isn't wrong you know, walking and jogging helps a lot! Of course,I live in a tropical country,so the weather is always good here, I go jogging at least three times a week and I love it...I love everything about exercise, even the muscle pains the next day,lol (it actually feels like a reward for working hard, means you got muscles at work)
I'm also trying a new diet which is called weigh less and really works magic...its not like those no-carb diet, its much closer to being realistic..
finally, did you know that it has been scientifically proven that unless diets are accompanied by regular exercises, you actually gain a lot more than the initial weigh loss when you quit the diet...
think about it ;p

It takes a lot of hard workmand dedication to loose weight but if one is determinant then he/she can loose the easily.Being overweigt or obesse is a great problem but there are various ways of controlling weight like1.jogging,this is the most common way of loosing the weight,you can go for a walk or jog in the morning and evenings.You have to be regular and then you would notice the outcome in 6 months,if you are regular.2.Another way of loosing weight is through doing yoga,these days most of the obesse people are adopting this method.Its a little bit hard to do,but if done with sincereness then can have a positive impact.3.Yet another way of loosing weight is by going to gyms and doinging regular excercise,this helps to loose weight as well as it helps in maintaing a good physic,this way is personally tried by me and it really helps.4.If you cannot go to gyms then you can do a little bit of excercise by learning it from your other family members or neighbours or just by watching on television.BUT I wouldn't recommend you these as it could be dangerous,so try this at your own risk.Its better you take the help from a well learned person or otherwise it could be dangerous.

Hello. :)
I was just wondering what your guy's/girl's thoughts and methods for losing weight are.
Thanks! :(

ummm after football season i have wrestling so i bike a TON after practices and then i watch what i eat.

It takes a lot of hard workmand dedication to loose weight but if one is determinant then he/she can loose the easily.Being overweigt or obesse is a great problem but there are various ways of controlling weight like1.jogging,this is the most common way of loosing the weight,you can go for a walk or jog in the morning and evenings.You have to be regular and then you would notice the outcome in 6 months,if you are regular.
2.Another way of loosing weight is through doing yoga,these days most of the obesse people are adopting this method.Its a little bit hard to do,but if done with sincereness then can have a positive impact.
3.Yet another way of loosing weight is by going to gyms and doinging regular excercise,this helps to loose weight as well as it helps in maintaing a good physic,this way is personally tried by me and it really helps.
4.If you cannot go to gyms then you can do a little bit of excercise by learning it from your other family members or neighbours or just by watching on television.BUT I wouldn't recommend you these as it could be dangerous,so try this at your own risk.Its better you take the help from a well learned person or otherwise it could be dangerous.

You should also mention to watch what you should consume everyday and avoid like junk food.

Hello. :)
Thanks! :)

Well, I used to be really overweight for my age. When I was around 14 years old I was right in the obese line, which sucked. So over the summer that year I started to go to the gym, but I was one of those lazy bums who did everything at the lightest weight possible. Fast forward a year, and I finally became serious, going to the gym three times a week every week and weight lifting.

So yeah, now I'm more muscle then fat, and I'm still obese on the BMI scale, except now it's a good thing since it's mostly muscle.

Well I don't loose weight, and I don't gain weight. I eat quite healthy. Except on saturdays, it is my yummi yimmu day. :) I don't exercise, or do anything like that. But, there are many methods of course. Eating healthy is one of them. Do not stop eating, eat small meals many times every single day. I have heard that it helps a lot.

lay off the be and jerry's.saying that i eat rakes of fatty foods and im really thin.??ex cerise!usual things i suppose. drink plenty of water, wrap cling film around your tummy..... hahahahadoes that actually work anyone??? :)

Weight lost. Very nice. It is very satisfying to achieve the target weight. But now what, nothing. That is where most of us go wrong. If we ponder about our habits which resulted in our weight gain. We will observe that slowly we again incorporatingthe same. It is our life style our environment which brings us to the same kind of habits. So it is very important that we try to make new habits permanent which resulted in achieving our weight loss target. Of course with certain changes to keep weightconstant instead of losing more. It will not be difficult to assess what is to be changed. After weight reduction maintenance ismost important to keep it constant. That is where we falter. Sometimes there is a feeling that if I will gain the weight again it willbe easy to shed it off easily as done before. But this is a dangerous practice. Think about all the hard ships you have undergone to shed those extra pounds. The sacrifices you have made. Don`t let your self fall in the trap again. Because that will only bringthe more negative feeeling in you. This will all have cascading effect on you & discourage you not to try again. Because youwill feel so low thinking that what is the use of all the hardships if I have to gain the weight again.

That is exactly the thing, as I read in quite a few posts here.

Bluebear, for example, is very lucky, OK, eating healthily is half of the job done, but without exercising (even if it were only walking regularly), it is very likely that, with getting older, the metabolism will change, and the pounds will come on inevitably.

After all, it is a golden rule:

No exercise, eating anything you like= increasing weight.

No exercise, eating healthily or dieting= small weight loss

exercise+ dieting= big weight loss

exercise, eating anything you like= keeping the weight equal

You do not really have to play footbaal or run a marathon or lift weights for 10 hours every day (of course, if that is what you want, feel free to do so), but as long as you walk or cycle regularly, you are very likely to keep your weight on the same level, and if you do a bit of dieting on top of that, you are guaranteed to lose weight in the process.