xisto Community
JDameron91

How Do You Lose Weight?

When loosing weight, most of us don't have the time to drastically change our lifestyles. We need a practical and convenient way to integrate effective habits into our daily lives. The following stepes are easy and practical ways to get you on the track to loosing weight and feeling better.

1. Drink water! Water doesn't just help quench your thirst. All metabolic processes within the body utilize H2O and drinking plenty of it helps your body function optimally. It also helps you feel your best--many of the common daily headaches and fatigue we experience can result from a lack of water intake.

2.Eat Breakfast! Many people fail to realize the true value of a morninig meal. It not only boost energy for the long day ahead, but keeps your metabolism regulated. Skipping the meal can put the body into 'survival mode' which means that it actually begins storing and saving fat as opposed to burning it.

3.Exercise! There is no easy way around it: successful and sustained weight loss requires a commitment to physical activity. The best way to be loyal to physical activity is to work it into each day. Take a small part of each day to go for a walk, do aerobics, do yoga, or whatever other type of activity you enjoy. Mix it up so that you don't get bored with it. Soon you will not only get used toit, but you will feel better too!

i will give you the rest tomorrow

Great advice. I'll try that too.

The way to lose weight is to limit food intake and increase activity. Do lots of aerobic exercise such as jogging for a long time, swimming, cycling. Also going for long walks is really good for conditioning. Also the type of food (that you have limited) has an impact. Steamed vegetables will lose you weight faster than cream cakes.

Hi,Simply do alot of exercise and don't eat alot of fat foods like crisps and stuff and if you feel hungry drink water, thats usally why you are hungry :lol: so good luck and try these and you will be well on your way.

Hi people, yh i woz wondering how to loos wait. i am really tall but overweight and i wanna nimpre a girl i like. so ya know any ideas, come straight to me yeh. im with you xtxtx91x i am overweight and every time i loose wait i ngain it! :lol: THAT SUCKS . i am trying to losse weight to impress a girl. i think i am not too overweight im like 45% so ya know im trying. i just need any ideas i get. i only mainly eat healthy foods now. but its really slow. even that rubbish chinese tea dont work. its a lie. okay i just need idea's thanks and get bak to me plz. thanks!

The best way in my opinion to lose weight is to run. I'm a runner but I don run to lose weight I run to stay fast and to stay in shape for other sports but I do know that I eat basically everything I want at anytime that I want and I stay the same weight (I really don't have much fat to spare) and I know if I was fat I wouldn't be for long if I continued running. So if you are looking for the best way to lose weight running is it.Tips for a begining runner.1. Run outside not on a treadmill. Why? Because when you run outside if you want to quit you have to at least walk back home. On the other hand when you are on a treadmill you can just stop.2. Run with a partner to keep you company. Also your much more likely to go running if you know someone is waiting on you.3. Buy a bunch of running stuff (shoes, clothes,ect.) that way you are forced to run or let that stuff go to waste.4. Reward your self for every so many miles you run.

I lost my weight by thinking about pysic. lolTry it friends....

lol what? Could you explain yourself I have no idea what you are talking about.

1.first avoid junk foods.2.eat properly and regularly in time.
3.walk more and do regular exercise.
4.drink more water since water shapes and keeps your body beautiful.

I agree with all of them especially number four because it is often over looked. Water purifies the body by cleaning out the body of harmful things.

Generally just watch what you eat, cut out bits and there and try to exercise a bit more, there really aren't any shortcuts unfortunately :)I cut icecream out of my diet for 2 months and I lost 5kg... guess I must've eaten alot of icecream before haha

1. Eat slowly

2. Run daily

3. eat healthier food

4. Drink lots of water

5. When ever you think of food do work so you get your mind off of it

6. Never skip breakfast!

7. Do workouts on tv

8. Laugh alott

9. try not to eat to much bread. If you do then eat whole wheat bread.

10. When excersizing hold your stomach in..It helps you get a thinner stomach.

I did all these and I am thin and I might become a model. They havent gotten back to me.. But I am only 15. But please try these tips. I promise they will help alott 

-reply by sexymexyy

Umm... I don't. I weigh something in the order of 100lbs (but I'm only 5 feet tall!), or a bit less (according to my phone's conversion feature), and I've been warned by my doctor that if I lost more weight it would be positively unhealthy. Seeing your ribs when you stretch is normal, damn! tongue.gif
I've always been on or around the underweight/normal weight line edge, and I go through (like most people! At least I hope so!) this weight fluctuation throughout the year which increases around Christmas and tapers off afterwards, only to quickly go up again next Christmas smile.gif

I imagine the best way of losing weight would be the oldie - eat less and exercise
more! I've seen my friends do everything from corsets to carrot sticks (which are pretty yum, actually). But it's mostly the determination to actually keep on going that sheds the pounds, I guess, I've seen a few of them triumphantly step off the scales and maintain their new weight for all of a week before they leave off the exercise and start getting big again.

That is a very bad idea "the oldie"
Eating less is correct, to a point, you dont want to eat to much, or to LITTLE, and you dont want to excessively Exercise either.
I recently wrote an article on "anorexia nervosa" and trust me, you dont want to Remove meat from your diet, or any other balancing food like MIlk, fruit, Wheat, ETC.

The excessive exercise will burn off way to many calories, and potentially to many of them. try to eat a balanced meal, including salad, every day, attend a gym for <90 minutes every 12 hours, and dont sit there on your A** watching television, do some curlups, or twists, and youll also get a toned look.

I became VegetarianHow Do You Lose Weight?

I was 44kg (I'm 15, about 5'1') and then a few months ago my parents  finally let me become  a Vegetarian and now I'm 41kg!

Buuut it's also might be because I just don't eat enough (I'm now apparently lethargic and anemic because of this) so unless you know how to do it properly, don't become a vegetarian or you'll just end up fainting all the time like me.

Now I go on bike rides every morning and usually dance a bit in the afternoon (the nut push is a good one) and it's a really fun way of losing weight.

Good luck everybody!!

-reply by Elle