xisto Community
JDameron91

How Do You Lose Weight?

how do you lose weight?How Do You Lose Weight?

hey...

well your lucky cuz for the vast majority of us having a slim or relatively normal weight is a dream. I have tried pretty much every weight loss thing under the sun and I'm still fat...Lol well thats probs cause after I lose the weight I want I just let go and give up on what ever thing I was doing /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif but what I found to work the best in terms of amount of time and effort was eating a big breakfast, medium sized lunch and eating diner no later than 6:30-7:00pm to give my snail paced metabolism a chance lol. and I know the word exercise is a dreaded word to most people but it really isnt that bad..Believe me! I Know it can be boring and make you want to procrastinate and hesitate but if you make it fun and interesting you will want to do it more and I guess there is no need to point out the obvius but you will lose weight while enjoying yourself. Somethings I do are...Taking my dogs for walks down the beach, going for bike rides before breakfast with friends, I went around to my neighbours and organized a group to go walking or jogging with each saturday. I hope this has helped anyone that needed some ideas on how to lose weight.

(sorry 4 any typoes but I couldnt b bothered to fix them /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gif) 

-reply by yamum

Change your lifestyleHow Do You Lose Weight?The major reason so many people in America are overweight is because we eat too much for comfort!  It does not hurt to treat ourselves with something special once in a while, what is necessary is that we limit our portions and do not overeat!  It is also necessary to keep our body properly hydrated, so drink a full glass of water with each meal or snack. Being overweight sucked, but after reading a book, I lost 85 pounds!  Words can not express how good I feel! This is a comment which I recently received about the book Lose Weight Using Four Easy Steps -reply by Todd29

That is a good question. You plan ahead big time since you ask that question when you don't need to lose weight.I never had to think about controlling weight until a few months ago. I had not checked my weight for a long time though I started to think I might have gained too much weight. So, I did check and found I gained quite some pounds. That was when I wondered how to lose weight.I googled that topic on the internet and learned about what kind of food provides how many calories. I knew that I needed enough nutrients. So, I decided to cut the amount of starch. I also realized I needed exercises so I would lose fat instead of muscles.I have been into this program for a few weeks and losing somewhat more than one pound per week. It has been easy for me. I seldom feel hungry. I feel good.

Alterations in life style can be carried out just to get the best out of our body's potential instead of allowing it to linger on a sedentary life or stupor. In addition, stress free life does improves the chances of the body to earn its rightful dues, be it good food or oxygen. It takes one full bend of mind to tame our body’s predisposition to gain weight.