xisto Community
JDameron91

How Do You Lose Weight?

I was fit and fine untill i went through a nose operation and didn't eat much for few weeks, and after that till today i've gained so much and became somewhat fat :P and i hate it, i get tired very fast... i try to avoid soft drinks and fast food and even junk and it's helping but it's a slow process, since im very lazy to exercise...

One way not to do it, although they work, is to use slimming pills called 'bangkok pills'. They are easily available if you put your mind to it, but they have very bad side effects. To cut a long story short, I ended up in hospital twice because of a seizure which cost me the equivalent of 1000 dollars us each time. They made me delirious and hallucinate very badly for 2 days, and there was little the doctors could do to stop it.Xenical work if you adjust your diet appropriately, but they can have some messy side effects too (the oil you eat is not digested and creeps out on its own)I have tried may methods, but you have to use them with a fitness routine to make anything stick and work properly

well you shouldnt lose weight out of weird tricks. lose weight simply. eat healthy foods, run. dont be lazy. even try dancing. these will help. oh yeah and check out hte Hip Hop Abs thing on TV. It really works! https://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/hip_hop_abs.do?code=BDL_HHA_HIPHOPABS I dont have any strange weight-losing tricks for you-thats about it well thats about it so ya hope it helps c ya bi!!

I've lost weight by playing Dance Dance Revolution games daily. The problem is when I don't exercise. I end up gaining all of the weight back.Another way is to write a list, over a month of time, that names what foods you like most. Find out which seven are the healthiest and stick to eating those on a schedule. The only problem may lie in budget, since your favorite healthy foods may not be affordable.Also, use stevia as a sugar substitute. Use it to make desserts at home. Avoid eating meat and dairy products as often as you can. Seafood is OK.

Hai,Looseing weight is too simple. Just eat low callories food and go for morning and evening walk. This makes you slim and trim round the year.So follow the advise and enjoy a good and healthy life. :lol:

I've recently tried jogging in place with a pedometer on me. When I burned 400-500 calories a day for 5 days, I lost a pants size or two. Unfortunately, my (older) pedometer broke, I quit, and I gained the weight back.Now I have a newer one. Let's see if I lose the weight I want to lose. :lol:

Exercice and eating healthy is a good combination... that's what every doctor tells me but I haven't found it very useful... I have no time to work out 'cause I work 24/7 sitted just in front of the computer.. I try not to eat much and I actually eat healthy food.. but I guess if there's no exercice there's nothing you can do

The least intrusive weight loss methods, and those most often recommended by physicians, are adjustments to eating patterns and increased physical exercise.Usually, health professionals will recommend that their overweight patients combine a reduction of the caloric content of the diet, with an increase in physical activity.[6]Raw vegetables are low in calories and high in nutrient density. Eating high quantities in blended or liquid form is a way to consume fewer calories and enjoy a feeling of satisfaction as body cells receive the nutrients they need.Other methods of losing weight include use of drugs and supplements that decrease appetite, block fat absorption, or reduce stomach volume. Surgery is another method. Bariatric surgery artificially reduces the size of the stomach, limiting the intake of food energy.Some of these treatments may have serious side-effects.

A lot of weight loss is dependent upon your mental attitude. It is easy to say that you want to lose weight and then never do anything about it. Or you do stretches and walk the dog for about a week and then you 'just don't feel like it today' and put it off until 'later' which never gets here. I find myself sitting at the computer for hours at a time without even moving from my chair. And that walk around the block that used to be easy isn't anymore. I need an 'on' button to trigger me to be able to lose more weight. I am 60lbs over my ideal weight. My diet is fairly healthy so my only other option is to get more exercise. I have been told that if I start out slow and gradually increase I will be able to stick to it easier than if I do an all out explosion of energy at once. If I pushed myself to hard, in a little while I would quit because 'it is too much work'. So here I go. I resolve to stand up at least once an hour while I am at the computer and I will walk around the block at least every other day. It may not sound like much but for me it is a great improvement over what I have been doing. If you see the same info from me posted in other places it is because I am pounding it into my head (and body) that this is what I am going to do. Do you find it helpful to reinforce your intentions by repetition? I do. That is what affirmations are all about. And I use them. Do you?

i have never had to go on a diet, but i have taken life manegement, so i learned that the best way to lose weight is by practicing a low carb diet, with lots of exercising, remmember though, never over do it, too much of anything can be bad for you, if you exercise too much without eating, your body will start to burn down its own muscles for energy, at times that can be very dangerous, using those diet pills and drinks is not a safe way to lose weight, and i would not reccoment it to anyone, another thing is...if your friend ever tells you that they lost allot of weight using whatever method, it may have worked well for them, but keep in mind, it might not work for you, since everyones body works in a different way...

All peoples want to have a slim trim and shaped body. They go to any means for loosing their weight. But I have a simple way to loose their weight. Just follow this procedure:-* Wakeup early in the morning and go for a Morning Walk. Going for a walk is the best way for reducing your weight, its burns hundreds of calories which is the main reason for the weight gain.So go for a morning walk daily for at least Two hours.Also you should have to go for a Evening walk. This too helps you.* Used to eat low calories food. A light breakfast including one fruit (mainly apple), a good lunch including both chappati and the rice but not a heavy lunch, and a soft dinner to ends the day meal. It should be taken care that the foods or the meals are of low calories. And over eating should not be made, instead you should take small small meals after a gap of Five to six hours.* Do exercise daily for two hours in the morning and in the evening. This helps to burn the extra calories in the body.* Also do the excess of work, this helps to burn calories.So guys follow this valuable tricks to reduce your weight. This really helps you in reducing your weight, because I follow this and gain the advantages and now I have a slim and a ideal body. ;)

I don't have problem with weight I play soccer every day, but my friend was have and he did following.If you have to lose weight, you need to do next:*If you drink alcohol drinks, STOP NOW*If you eat much adipose food, STOP NOW*If you have stressed life, PUT ON BRAKEWhat to eat:*vegatables and fruits*only black, NO white bread*NO Fast Food, start eating boiled mealPractise:*Walk 3 kilometers every day*Go to GYM twice a week for 1 hourAfter 2 Months of that treatment you can lose 25-50 kilograms depend of your initially weight.Good Luck