xisto Community
OpaQue

The Trap17 Story

megabytemb:- Please refrain from one line posts. You might get warned if you keep this up.OpaQue had taken a lot of effort to bring trap up and he still continues to upgrade and branch out so that new members enjoy it here and old ones feel at home. Trap 17 is so good right now only because of a combined effort from members and OpaQue and I hope it continues for a very long time Hip Hip Hurray

I like it.Great job. Keep it running and rolling.Nothing is going to get wasted.... All your efforts are showing up now..I am totally addicted to Xisto. Spending so much time in this. Very good service.

Edited by varalu (see edit history)

I like it.Great job. Keep it running and rolling.

Nothing is going to get wasted.... All your efforts are showing up now..
I am totally addicted to Xisto. Spending so much time in this.

Very good service.

i only caught this post because someone resurrected it in another thread recently using a link to this thread

:rolleyes: makes me smile reading the whole thing. although it's the users and members who make or break the site, it's the sysop who has the dedication in this business that will succeed. i smile because i can appreciate a post like this as i used to run an internet site(bbs) "california coastline" and "hidden caverns" both of which had it's own unique purpose back in the early 90's on wwiv and galacticom software. sleeping in front of the keyboard sounded like me back in the day when i was still learnin to program just so i can mod the software. i quit when the www was fully public and there was less demand for what i was offering

i smile because i can appreciate and HIGHLY respect the dedication involved in the beginning and when one is so busy doing everything himself because you don't know who to trust and any one person can crash a system if given the opportunity.

it takes patience, dedication, trust, a sincere liking and understanding of people and a vision or a dream

i raise my glass to ya opaque! cheers bud

i saw similar story we had a privite host with google adds and some idiot used clicking bot , the host changed adds to few other banners but they just couldnt repay the cost of the hosting forums -> we were down in 2 months

Hi, This post of mine is very beneficial and informative, however there are some specific facts or information that I require. If anyone can help me in this matter then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Hi Nicky,

Welcome to Xisto, if you have any doubts or issues please send a Pm to me or to OpaQue and we will help you out.

Or you can open a topic with all of your doubts written clearly :o Happy posting

Nice story Opaque.. i believe we humans are best careation of GOD . we can do any thing if we want it do. nothing is impossible we we have courage to do it.

<_< wat a touchy story ....my heart melted .. Hatts off OpaQue .. ur my hero ..> n wish u all the best for future success ..

Quite a tale there..............one of dedication and determination, I would say.Keep it up, man!So I am guessing this site is very much related to the Xisto cybercafe and gaming zone that used to be located at Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai.unless it is some other Xisto you're referring to.Years back (around 2000-01), I used to go there a few times.........either to surf, or to buy some gaming/media hardware/CDs and also some ...er ripped stuff.There used to be a guy called Nazir who handled that place. I did see some people designing something called 'Xisto.com' that time.Years later, when I recently came across this well-known community, the name rung a bell.When I read the story, it seemed very familiar to the place I was talking about.I had no idea that this site was put up with so much effort and dedication.......Keep it up, folks!All the best to the team!

Edited by prithvi (see edit history)