xisto Community
OpaQue

The Trap17 Story

aww, its a very good job that you have done so far with the site. ^.^ I just joined today, i am glad that you didn't give up, otherwise i wouldn't be here. thank you for not giving up and what you have done so far. :)

And i was thinking for that how can Xisto be that much good and popular service.Very sad starting...But one "bravo" for the OpaQue.He's idea to make Xisto and the name,are very wonderful.I thinked that this was professional site from the start,and from the start you had to buy lots of servers.But that is not that.Your story is very complicate but still i think this is very professional website and you will have more donations.I don't now from where you get that much money from our posting,so we can get domains/hostings just with posting.I am very new member here but i know i will be here while Xisto exists.You are the best paid hosting because we can paid with our posts and threads.We need much time to post but there is good reason to post...

This is a great story and it seems like you really did have a lot of hardships in getting everything to where it is today. Hopefully things are going much better on your end now as I would love for the service to keep running as great as it has so far.Thanks for your dedication, and the moderator's/admin's caring here is one of the reasons I stick around all the time.

I must admit- while I've known about Xisto for some time, I too fell victim to the misinformation spread about this service. I have gone to other free hosts, but have never been satisfied. I only ever lurked the Trap 17 forums looking for tasty bits of php sage. Now that I see what all the fuss is about, well... you've done an immense job keeping this ship afloat. Congratulations, man. Great job! I'm eager to get online with your service, and I think I just found a new favorite forum. :P This story serves to prove that one can do great things if you just stick with it and don't give up.Here's to many more years of success for you and the Xisto phenomenon! :P

wow am i glad in 2009 December that you didn't shutdown the site! You are a awesome person = ) I wish i knew you in real life and be your friend = P you're an :P!

Wow haha. Awesome story bro.It's come a far way and has much more time to grow! Good luck with everything. I'll be doing my job by trolling the forums and making a site when I'm able to. :)