xisto Community
OpaQue

The Trap17 Story

Thats a good stroy from when you started off with a tiny little website to what we know today. This website now has 100's of members and continues to grow. Its brill, I always think whats it like to be a mod/admin on a site like this because all my sites ive had havent had any members at all. Xisto has the best community message board in the world and thats only because of you for starting it in the first place. Thanks! -_-

Opaque, deep respect and appriciation for what you are doing... Quite some experience you wrote down and it's good to hang on in harsh times, because after the harsh times , better days lay ahead... And as we all can see the community grew bigtime to one of the internets bests, with the ability of free hosting, sometimes I still wonder if isn't a dream lol...Thank you Opaque and of course the people who helped building the community -_-Peace

I love the story. Hope Xisto will celebrate it's 1 year anniversary! And i hope the packages will improve over the months/years... -_-

classical and awesome story,pity that i just saw it and leave my view.above all,respect to our Admin Opaque,giving us a excellent space to host website and communicate with lots of billiant guys,really. certainly we members must be happy here and to celebrate the coming anniversary.Go ahead,Xisto!

Yes. Like some said. If you guys closed down than some of us would possibly still be looking. This is prolly the best free webhost out there. And it will only get better and better. It must be really tough doing all of this. Good job on all the Work Opaque.

Wow, i love the story man.Ive been wondering were Xisto came from and everything for a long time now, and the answer is finally there, im really glad it worked out for you. :DI hope things keep going well and everything, you know there is allways going to be that user, that will try to screw everything up for everything, dont know why they use their intelligence to do that, but oh well.I wish you good luck, in years to come.

I was wondering how Xisto got its name. I can truthfully say that I was skeptical about joining Xisto at first. I mean, with a name like that, I was thinking it could literally be a trap of some sort. Well, now I know the story, and I'll say that I'm impressed. It's not common to find a webhost that isn't concerned about making money.

Yes, what a great story...in addition, what a great place Xisto has turned out to be for me, it's been a pleasure posting on these forums with all of you...BTW, the name Xisto worried me not the slightest bit...Good Luck OpaQue in all you do, this is a great place...

What a great story! I never knew. I found your website at google while I was trying to find free webhosting.I like your forums! :P

Woah, I used to be with Dymihost. I remember when I had to make 50 posts. Then they said that my posts lacked content so I had to keep going until they gave it to me when I reached like 200 or something.

Thats great!...A guy with real passion. and not for money!With so many members, its good to see the servers are so fast and relieable!...Hard work to keep them going! and so many features just for adding some input.Good job and thanks! :unsure:

Wow... I actually read through that entire story :P (which is extremely surprising considering I'm the kind of person who gets distracted too easily). I'm sorry to hear that you've had so many troubles and difficulties in bringing all these hosting services for everyone. But it looks like you've been doing an awesome job so far so the effort was well worth it, ne? :D

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned hosting reviews... Where can I submit a review of Xisto, some web host directory or something? I love writing and can probably come up with some pretty compelling reasons in a review to convince people to try Xisto :P