xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

S & M M & M Style The move Evil Candy in the World

dude, that's freaky. i mean seriously. and what's with the hair? lol is that even hair or something? i didn't know they can do metallic colors on m&m's lol

I actually quite like it! Very creative! The way it looks at you is scary, but quite funny to be honest. It's cheeky grin sets it alive. I actualy think he had a "bad hair day" here, the hair is like Grey flames from a fire. Them eyes, well they are evil.The greys make it even eviler, all glum and low.10/10. I love it.Have a great day!-Tom

An Evil M & M ??? Never saw like that before...
Good Job on the gfx, though.

It reminds me of the baby dinosaur in the show 'Dinosaurs'.

nice one, Id say he looks kinda happy, in a really, really evil way!!!thanks. I feel disturbed already!

ROFL - evil, evil, squinty eyes - I MUST have that creature for a minion!!!! Hehehe. Look at that hair, looks kind of like fumes of evil wafting of him :P Hehe, great stuff, man.---------------------------What's his special power? If someone eats him he cuts up their guts on the inside? Hahahaha ROFL

Edited by Yratorm, LightMage (see edit history)

He has a glance like of.. ummm.. something evil is gonna happen to you!Those robotic arms makes him look scary o.O and the hair looks like some flames.. lol, maybe a red m&m with that hair but in fire color would look great... :P

I wouldnt eat it. Its got hair on it. gross. Lol, jk, it looks pretty cool.

I'm not going NEAR that thing. Yeah totally turn me off M&Ms why don't you? J/K I can NEVER EVER turn down chocolate....mmmmm...chocolate....wish i had some now.....:P

lol, that's what Sm would look like if he was an M&M. That's pretty cool how you can add all of that stuff to an M&M. The site is neat, I made a couple myself. It's funny what all you can do with an M&M!

Nice, I like nthe syle. The creation is sort of creapy though, especially thinking it is based apon an M&M ( it is right??????) anyuway, its nice and it looks like thats the new image of the SM automated message! If it is really automated that is :P

Wow ok that is kinda weird. Well I guess you are right when you say that is is the evilest chocolate ever. :P I would never eat it. Is that the make your own M&m thing or something?