xisto Community
BooZker

World's Ugliest Website I believe I have found it

Ouch my eyes still hurt me O.o . Totally horrible with out any sense of design. It's ugly but trust me I've seen worst xD!

You are dead right about the website. I would consider it as one of the most ugliest web design (interms of looks and it is annoying), I am sure there are many more.

In terms of web design, it is definitely the worst. Changing colours like that does not attract computer users, it is totally annoying and does no positive effect on making the viewers want to see the content - more to the colours than content. It may attract people from a long range as it is a sign of interest, but when you look closely it's just no good.

Such web design does not make anyone beleive in Jesus, instead, it may give a wrong and negative effect about Jesus. I beleive content in this case would be much more appropiate. Lead people in by giving information about why people should beleive in Jesus in a clear and orderly manner. Probably the exact opposite of the website stated by BooZker: http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ . The words on the page talks about sin and death. In what ways does the music represent that, it seems more like a funful and enjoyable sin and death event. Well this give a bad impression of what and who Jesus is and what Jesus had done.

Anyway, it is just the worst.

Edited by cyber_electrons (see edit history)

whats up with there background? their site is for religion and it just doesn't feel right! the topic.... the texts.... the ads..... lol "best viewed with internet explorer"Everything in the site doesn't feel right!!!!!just awful..

I'd like to see an epileptic watch that site :P but it is not the ugliest site, I've seen several uglier sites but most I'm not allowed to post the link or I'd get banned :) But yea that site is really ugly... *writes the site into a personal ugly site list*

lol, the sad part is it's so awful that everyone goes to it just to see how awful it really is! It's free publicity.It goes along the whole "As long as you're the best you will be successful." If you can't be the person with the best nice looking site, be the person with the best ugly looking site. Either way it's a winning situation, XD.

I stumbled upon this website today: http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/

Ouch! That background burned my retinas and short-circuited some of my grey cells. I tried really hard to read the text, but all I could see was the IE-like warning message on top and the silhouette of a tiger/panther running at the bottom.

Web pages such as those are legally required to have a warning for people who could possibly have seizures due to the quick changing colors.

Another Ugly Site(Just as ugly)Also this is an ugly site as well: https://www.clowns.com/
UPDATE: I FOUND ANOTHER WEBSITE: The 3rd ugly site(EVEN WORSE)

The first one could probably be a place for people to post For-Sale notes, or even as a collection of RSS/Atom news feed items. That webmaster certainly does make sure every pixel of the screen estate has been used :-P

The second one (clowns.com) is a pretty-looking ad site; the domain registration probably expired since you sent across the link.

The third one is bad, but I've seen worse.

Regarding the site posted by cyber_electrons Post 143. I'm a little surprised by an exhibition design company having such a poor animation as that. The website design well..... lets just say that company seems to be very no frills about themselves.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

wow, what a shame of a website. Seems like satellite tv that doesn't work and doesn't have properly installed codes. Yes but that website has a good aim, they will try to put Jesus to our hearts and so you should respect it :lol: . Well, I think that the time when the website is done, must have been time of web -2.0. :XD:

ok, now that my eyeballs are fried to a crisp, :) that first site with the rainbow background, its a real killer, i would say that the site was made back at the beginning of the web. the other sites weren't as bad as that first one, but they were bad too..... :D

Edited by brittmortimer (see edit history)

I just LOVE how there's a small graphic that says, "Best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer. Down with all other web browsers and Web 2.0 police." Seriously, that website is an eyesore (literally). I like the message of it but I think somebody needs a crash course in web design. You don't have to be up to Web 2.0 standards to make a decent-looking website, after all. HTML can yield some decent results - you just have to know how to use it. The person who created that website obviously doesn't.As for the one forum that was posted (The World Of Talk), I actually didn't mind that one. Sure, the color scheme was a little hard on the eyes but I'm actually a fan of purple and lime green together. (That's just my personal taste though.) I wouldn't put it on a website though - no need to blind unsuspecting visitors, after all.

Edited by SaraInWasteland (see edit history)