xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlhaslip

New Years' Resolutions for 2007

I rarely make any New Years' Resolutions, so I have none to report here, but I thought we should have a Topic for you to state what your New Years' Resolution so that throughout the year, we (and you) can check back to confirm the direction you should be heading on...So tell us what your Resolutions are for 2007 ...

To "LIVE TO THE FULLEST" every day of the year.

To remember to be "THANKFUL FOR EACH DAY" I am alive.

To "LEARN" something new each and every day.

1. Draw more2. Learn how to use certain software, music making programs, macromedia flash, adobe illustrator3. Lose additional weight, the prettiest clothes seem to be available in really small sizes only. I wouldn't mind looking scrawny for a little while xD4. Learn to sew maybe, it could become useful, at the moment I hate sewing though o_o5. Speak more in foreign languages, to train my accent in the latter O-O6. No last-minute studying, stop studying at night and stressing over exams while I should be peacefully sleepingI'm not too serious about these resolutions of mine though :lol: I should stick to quitting the procrastinating regarding my studying, but I won't go too far on the dieting, I don't want to develop anorexia in the new year.

just some ideas that I would like to follow, but almost certainly won`t do it completely :D 1.be more involved (almost certainly won`t happen, but anyway ^_^..I`ll try)2.learn stuff that would be really useful for me throughout life, not the crap @ school (I live in Romania, btw)3.improve my skills in html/css + php :P4.work more to get more money as freelancer :D5.it would be more, but I won`t share those with anyone but myself :lol:

1. To plan resolutions for 2008 :lol:2. To drink less Coke (it's been a resolution for 3 years straight lol)3. To make the basketball team and practice!4. To get straight AsI set some pretty high expectations for myself this year, hopefully it will be a good one.

i'd really like to get more in shape and tone my muscles .. get a 6 pack. get a job and save some money. to get better grades in school and to become less shy. to not be late for school anymore either, and to stop swearing so much. to become a better basketball player and to join the basketball team. well that pretty much it for this year, hopefully at least some of these will happen lol

I stopped doing the resolutions, because one I never get around to do them and well that's basically it.

My resolutions:1) be better guitar player2) learn more about programming3) learn more about web design and similar stuff4) stay here on T17 with greatest members on world :lol:

I am going to:1) Save up about $1000 (EASY since i got a job :P :P ... sadly, not at starbucks... but at a restaurant as a bus boy)2) Get a Gym Membership (and probably the nike +ipod thing)3) Get all my stuff done at the doctors4) Save up some more money so i can...5) BUY A CAR!!!Thats my new year's plan...

I am not a quitter--never was and never will be--so I am not quitting caffeine out of my diet! :PI will, however, try to lose 50lbs off my waist. That will round up my number to nice 250. I didn't realize the toll that fast foods have on my wee little body. This year I am planning to double the fund raise than last year. This is something of my personal resolution that I have been doing since 1992. Although I have been able to obtain it pretty much every year but by announcing out loud, it renews my spirit. I have been to every continent except for Antarctica. Although I'm sure there's nothing else to see but knowing that I made my ways through 7 continents would be pretty awesome thing to do--before I, continent or time is no more. I wonder snlildude87 still lives there...I can bring some care packages for his little habitat :P