xisto Community
stevey

How Old Is Everybody Here? Age Group

How old are you..........  

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am thirteen yes thirteen thirteen thirteen thirteen...Quite a lot of users here are 13...I mean it was more than I expected...As I see most are in their late teens...Can I just ask is there actually anyone at the forums that is over 50 ??? or even 40?? Not that it is bad or anything...I would just like to know....Doing this poll has showed the range of ages forums can be for....as everyone can see it is for all! So I guess to me this is a good post...

i'm 13 too... i guess i wanna be a programmer when i'm older...right now, i know basic html, css, and some javascripts and php.i don't know if i'll ever be really good at web design, though. i guess some first-hand experience will help...

I'm 21. Graduating with a Bachelor of Science at the end of the year and then off into the big world on Information Systems processing! Don't wish I was 13 but maybe 19 again, man, 19 to 21 are some of the best times of your life at University.

I'm 21. Graduating with a Bachelor of Science at the end of the year and then off into the big world on Information Systems processing! Don't wish I was 13 but maybe 19 again, man, 19 to 21 are some of the best times of your life at University.

23081[/snapback]

21 here and in college. I know this is an old thread (I like to bring back old threads, started at the oldest, am already up to page 271 of General Talk topics :)) but I'd guess it's somewhat of a clear representation of Xisto user ages. We could use some new input by current users on this topic :D Interesting, I'm one of the older users :D

15 here, and while I don't like programming languages so much as just having a standard site up, I wouldn't mind learning PHP and CGI to add some swankies to my site. Also, I'm a girl. AND YES, GIRLS DO KNOW HOW TO USE COMPUTERS @_@

17, and finishing school for good in 3 months, 6 months and i turn 18 and can drink and drive all i like!....Now just gotta find a job :) Computer bussiness is booming fortunly here.

How old is my age or how old is my account here in t17? well, I an 27 and I am 14, the first is my age and the other is the age I've been in trap 17. Well, talking about the age I know some members here are morethan 40. but still active is many ways...:):):D right? I mean active in Xisto forums, willing to share their knowledge and ideas. I started to join here since last year but the first time i am in here I don't know what Xisto can brings or can give so my account was become inactvie then.When I started to design my own web and suddenly look for a hosting account wherein I can put my page. I tried to search for website that offers free hosting accounts, I fount so many website that says they offer free hosting but some are fraud...I found Xisto and eventually one of my cousin was a member also here, he told me about this site and I become member and active since then...For me, No matter how old we are, no matter how long we've been here in t17, I don't care, Xisto is open to all ages except for the new born one...:D nice to know those who been here for a long long long time...:D

I'm 13.. 14 on the 29th August :DJust started learning all this coding stuff last year, it's become one of my good hobbies (not just to create sites, but also to post on Xisto :))