xisto Community
stevey

How Old Is Everybody Here? Age Group

How old are you..........  

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yea i know that ppl are supposed to have some reason for giving me reputation points and thats the reason why i told u to ask them...as areminder...cos they might forget after all

yes i think so too cos there are more people lower than 18 yrs in here than people above that age. kinda funny tho

Im To Old And I Meant To To Old Im Only 14 To Me Thats To Old Cuz The Older You Get The Closer You Get To Death And Once You Get To Death You Are Dead Unless Some One Shoots You Why You Are Yound But Still Hell With Dieing I Wish You Could Live For Ever.

I'm 15. Life is so hard. They always say "No one said life is easy." They also but no one said "Life is hard" also. So shouldn't it b in the middle?

life is so hard my friend. if not so, we would have been enjoying ourselves in our beach homes instead of looking for ways of earning hard earned money. We will all have to strive to overcome the hardness of life so that we can really enjoy our wealth at last (I know i will sit down one day to enjoy my money) hehehe :D