xisto Community
stevey

How Old Is Everybody Here? Age Group

How old are you..........  

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i can see it now my g/f finds im getting joke on by a 14 year old but remember this mobie 9 years HAHAHAHAA

Well im 29. Looks like im in the minority. lol I think i should have an organization like the NAACP. Like say the NAODO (National Alliance for Old Dudes Online) :) Instead of getting free college tuition we would get free Internet service.

Man most of the people on this site are so young!What are the people that are my age doing with themselves:PI guess we're all traveling and stuff but I thought we were part of the computer generation as well:P I guess i was wrong. This is one of the rare times that I feel old:P man and this is just the beginning:P I'm going to have many experiences with this feeling for the rest of my life huh:P

Man most of the people on this site are so young!What are the people that are my age doing with themselves:P
I guess we're all traveling and stuff but I thought we were part of the computer generation as well:P I guess i was wrong. This is one of the rare times that I feel old:P man and this is just the beginning:P I'm going to have many experiences with this feeling for the rest of my life huh:P

you are not the only old person here Katagirl3000. why dont you tell us your age?

does anybody find it odd that most people using this hosting service are people in the 15-17 range, when did our culture become this technically competent. Do they all know the coding for the sites? thats amazing it took me many years to discover them