xisto Community
husker

Will God Destroy The World?

God has the power to build a world (if you believe that) then I'm sure he can destroy. One day, if there is so much agony and pain in the world, would he just blow it up? Although I do not believe he would, I must think it's a possibility. Or maybe instead of destroying the world, he will make a person that could fix it? Does anyone think that this could be possible or will happen?

Well, yeah. God has build this whole universe and when I say I God I mean "Allah". And God says that he will send a person (a savior) who will fix everything up and we'll have a perfect world someday but after that, on judgment day, God will destroy the whole world, then judge everyone who lived on this Earth and they'll either go to Heaven or to Hell. And that would be their new world. That's all I have to say about that.

Scientifically, the world will end when an Asteroid way before the sun becomes a red giant hits the earth and kills all life, that and Global Warming.Religiously, God will save the people who believed in him, even those who committed sin, as long as they believe in his divine power and grace and mercy.Personally I don't know what to believe, both theories have stuff that doesn't make sense.

Scientifically, the world will end when an Asteroid way before the sun becomes a red giant hits the earth and kills all life, that and Global Warming.
Religiously, God will save the people who believed in him, even those who committed sin, as long as they believe in his divine power and grace and mercy.

Personally I don't know what to believe, both theories have stuff that doesn't make sense.

Read another theory that there will be another version of Noahs Ark where its a chosen person or group builds another boat and its a flood/tsunami of some proportions. TBH I dont what to believe anymore, although my family is a non-practising catholic (eg Attend church only once-twice a year - those occasions being at Christmas and/or easter). So yes, there are many theories, but all are not that convincling.

I do not beleive in the existence of a God.During these many years he could not do nothing for humanity.Put people in confusion and war.Why cant he come and restore his kingdom?he might be enjoying the sufferings and death of humans.Thinking punishing them.By the way I don't wan to go to heaven either.No peace without war.A place were only peace and prosperity we will be so bored.The best life is present.Let the present guide us to unknown future.Earth is our mother.And the best planet to be in.There is no God no God no GodScience is powerKnowledge is GodFlexibility is devineWe are God-siji

What god created, cannot be destoryed. For what he created must die on its own. God would never kill anything. he only has the power to create things, but all things created by god must come to an end some-day. This is what I beleive in.

Maybe so, but in various religions, let's not forget Noah's Ark. 'God' told Noah and family to make a ark and to herd the animals inside there to prepare for the "great flood". IIRC, reading this, people laughed at him for making a ark and for him preaching. Even though that part of the earth was "destroyed", but was done through a "natural disaster" (which is initiated by 'God' according to the religions) to cleanse that part and to start over again

Don't you people notice that bugs and insects. such as ants and spiders sometimes exist jst because there are too much dust causing cobwebs or too much sweet crumbs layin around..when you think about it carefully we couldve started off like that... the first person on earth couldve just appeared.. its like we don't understand ants, and fishes in the sea that are way bigger then us cannot understand us. we step on ants.. sharks can kill us.. its jst a cycle...Rumours start by one person saying one thing to another and it goes on... God couldve been started by one person and .. told the other person and that person told the nxt. and then here we are sitting thinking whose god.. funny how people refer to god as a HEI believe WE ARE GOD.. we created this world.. and we will destroy this world if we aren't carefulso if we were god then yes this world could come to an end because god destroys it

God will destroy this earth but before that he will take his people (christians and the jews) and bring them up to heaven like a thief in the night how to be one of his people is to accept him in your hearts by faith then who ever is left behind (who are not his people mormans, catholics, jahovo wittness, polythestic meaning people that beleive in more than 1 God etc. And people who are just people who do not know about God maybe they will get a second chance. Then the people who are on earth will have to accept the 666 with is the number of the beast and if they do not accept it they will die the 666 will go on your forhead and your right hand. After that they will be on this earth for 7 years getting stung by giant flys and will be caothic after the 7 years have passed they will be going to hell and burn in the lake of fire for eternal life and must serve the devil .Then God will destroy the universe forever and he will not make a new one  there is still hope for you just accept jesus christ as your personal savior you will not have to suffer that pain your serve God and you could be up in the sky and not burn or you could serve the devil and burn in the lake of fire for eternal life. GOODBYE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST REPLY :)

-reply by diego

I assume this thread takes God existence as a given. Well say God is the guiding hand behind everything that happens on earth (I don't, for a second, believe it is) then any actions which brought the world to an end could be said to be God's doing.I think the most likely way the world will end, and thus God could be said to have destroyed it, is through WW3.WW3 is often stated as being between Allied Forces (the West) against what George Bush infamously defined as the axis of evil in Iran, Iraq and North Korea.Some say we will look back at 9/11 and cite it as the start of WW3. Campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan followed (and continue) and seriously increase Middle East tension.Iran's President Ahmadinejad says he wants to wipe Israel off the map.North Korea withdraws from the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and starts developing nuclear weapons....which they later test.The Taliban are gathering an increasing presence in Pakistan's North West Frontier Province and particularly in North Waziristan.USA forced to bomb Pakistan, again.Extrapolating this trend of events....The Arab-Israeli conflict goes nuclearNorth Korea bomb US soil (most likely Hawaii)China invades TaiwanCountries all over the world begin to take sides, China's sympathy with N Korea is possibly most worrying of all.WW3 will be synonymous with breaches of human rights, the Geneva convention and nuclear holocaust....possibly destroying the entire world!

I could read all the posts and find the keyword that I am looking for but I say it in this world, if the existence of God is true, or rather if the existence of the Christian God is true. He can't destroy the Earth as he made a promise to Noah that he wouldn't do such a thing ever again with the symbol of a rainbow. So if God renege on such a deal then that merciful God label is completely shattered. Which means God cannot destroy this planet no matter how horrible the inhabitants are on this planet, but luckily for God us humans are doing his work already in destroying the only planet in the universe with life on it.

[1] He can't destroy the Earth as he made a promise to Noah that he wouldn't do such a thing ever again with the symbol of a rainbow. [2] So if God renege on such a deal then that merciful God label is completely shattered.

[1] He said He would never again attempt to destroy all of mankind via a flood.link Revelations doesn't mention any flood taking down the population.

[2] There's no reason to forgive those who don't want forgiveness.

Don't you guys know that god created earth just so he could play around with it, have fun, then destroy it and build another one, just like a little kid making sand castles and such.Actually I am Agnostic, so I can't really say much.

no, you can't say much. so don't. even the believers can't say much. so they shouldn't. the believers are just as confused and the non believers in what has been written in the bible. it's funny how the believers though can believe so much in something that they don't truely understand their own selves.

personally, i believe in how the court systems work. once you lie, your whole testimony should be taken as a lie and not know what the truth is that comes from ones mouth. now i don't believe in some of the things that are written in the bible. so much so that it disgusts me to my soul how certain things can be written to be believed....so me....i discredit the whole darn thing because who knows what is true and what isn't....the believers still believe in the bible even though they don't understand it.

will god destroy the world? no. god will not destroy something he created. he also created a world where we are safe from our sins if we ask forgiveness. will he destroy the man made parts of the world? no. because even god knows he left humans the power of choice. because of this, yes, the mad made crap will be destroyed. god wont destroy it though. WE WILL. we are killing our own selves off but it's hardly noticeable right now because it's just happening in small spurts(sorta what the goverment is doing so we all don't lash out..they aren't trying to control us all at once....just little by little so their isn't a revolution or another cival war) god will allow us all to suffer for our own mistakes. even those who have asked for firgiveness will suffer directly or indirectly(seeing the ones they love HURT). god may have created in 7 days and seven nights, but he has the patience of millions of years to witness the final outcome of his creation. he is god. god had his own purpose. he knew the side efects of his creation. why he sent his "son" down to earth. but i was told we are all his children...so i guess that makes me the son of god too. god will never intentionally hurt what he created. he wants to preserve what he created and trust in his creation just like others need to trust in their own selves and soul. god is good. not bad. god is mercifull....not something to be afraid of. so i do wonder where "god fearing originally came from". to be afraid of ones own god. reminds me of the older tribal religions where they would kill to sacrifice to their gods(heck even a couple new age religions believe in that) as an offering....or even sacrificing a part of their own selves that would be considered important to THEM. i think god created an envoronment where nature balances itself out in the long run without gods interferance. god didn't want to create a perfect world or he would have done so. he certainly didn't create an imperfect world just to kill off the bad seeds he created!

now i talk about god like i belief in him. i don't. but i don't NOT believe either. i'm in the middle. problem is, i will never get my answers through religions....just SOME answers after i seperate the b.s.. the other answers come from within side my own self and my own soul where there is no b.s. to sort through. the answers people are looking for is not in religion but within their own selves. those are where the true answers can be found....even answering the questions inside this thread. you wont find them going to church....any church or temple or place of worship. those places are just the highway to get you further to where one needs to be. if one doesn't have the ability to feel themselves and know their soul....truely feel without the business of their every day man made life, then we will be having these discussions til the day we die

Don't you guys know that god created earth just so he could play around with it, have fun, then destroy it and build another one, just like a little kid making sand castles and such.
Actually I am Agnostic, so I can't really say much.

All a bunch of mumbo jumbo. [made up] In my view Religion was made up to answer the confusing or complicated things in life, like The Universe and Sex :S. God is just a shield to protect people from the trues of life.My view of the world being destroyed is our Solar system's sun going supernova or dying. Life will never live for ever, although new life can be created, that what I think. So if the earth was destroyed, then life would be in another galaxy or planet.

My openion is that it is not God who will destroy the world but the humans who in their blinded lives will destroy the world. Look at the way industrialization is destroying the environment, the climate change, destruction of natural resources and above all loss of culture and hatered among mankind.There will be a time when men will kill morons. But before that men will start to become morons. The time is coming soon.

God has the power to build a world (if you believe that) then I'm sure he can destroy. One day, if there is so much agony and pain in the world, would he just blow it up? Although I do not believe he would, I must think it's a possibility. Or maybe instead of destroying the world, he will make a person that could fix it? Does anyone think that this could be possible or will happen?

Dear friend what I think is if one day this world is going to be destroyed then it will be because of the foolishness and utter wrong deeds of human beings and not because of  God. God is the creator what I belive. 

post-73445-1247742183_thumb.jpeg