xisto Community
OpaQue

My Best Friend (derek Alain) Had An Accident

be strong, opaque. and to derek's family as well. i fervently hope and pray he can get pass through all this and have a normal and longer life ahead. we share your emotions, opaque, and we wish every ounce of hope is not lost on your friend, and that he may well recover still. keep the faith.

Yes, be strong, OpaQue. The worst things can happen at the most least expected times, but you have to keep faith in that everything will turn out alright. Because miracles happen when the people are strong-willed.Just remember that he is still alive and is likely to stay alive, and let your friendship for him keep you strong. Grieving only makes things worse, so try to keep calm.

That is so sad to hear. I really hope your friend pulls through. And I wish his family the best in this time of tradegy. Its very hard when you see someone you love amd car about go through a hard time such as this. I will keep you and his family in my prayers. and always know that God is watching over him and with his mercy and grace your friend Derek will pull through. :)

Edited by sexymama1723 (see edit history)

I'm very sorry to hear that. My best wishes to Derek. (I've even communicated with Derek before, so it is very sad to hear this).

be strong,you can't give up on him now. you will see that everything it's going to be ok. and if something happens, remember that sometimes it's better to leave then to stay here and suffer so don't be sad,when the time is right,things will solve the best way they can. but have faith,we are all praying for him.

His kidneys have failed due to very low Bloodpressure around 40.They cannot use drugs to get them working back because it will lower the BP even further. He is struggling hard. Yesterday, at around 1 AM, doctors said, he wont make it and has 4-5 hours with him. He was sinking.. However, his pulse is catching up and he is giving a tough fight. God bless him and give him all the strength...

My best wishes to him, familiar and friends. I hope he?ll survive and with the less damage possible. Something seems to be wrong when things like this happen specially to good hearted people. It?s easy to say "be strong" but we can?t really put on your situation right now, although we had lived similar experiences.

omg.. Im so sorry about your friend Derek.. I will pray so he gets better.. I know how it's to you becaus eit happaned to your best and closest friend..

my thoughts are with you dude, i know what you're going through. about a year ago my brother had a blood vessel in his chest burst and his whole chest area was filling up with blood. he was rushed to hospital and spent 10 hours in surgery. nobody thought he was going to live and the stress it put on my family (my mum especially, she was so scared) was so hard to deal with. luckily for us my brother did survive after spending many weeks in the intensive care unit in the hospital, because of the amount of blood he lost there was some nerve damage in his eyes so he can't see properly but he managed to escape any serious brain damage (his memory isn't as good as it once was). back to derek though, all you can do it be there for him and his family and perhaps do prayers for him or something and never give up hope.