xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

Random FreestyleRap Lyrics

I process my thoughts logically, I kno they tired of me but periodcally you will still have 2 acknowledge me.

Apologys set aside 4 me, my nig*** would kill and ride for me, and rearrange ya face, sortive somethin like cosmetology.

Flow so ridiculous, I kno they sick of this, but this rap sh** is like crazy glue, and thats why I stick with this.

I'm so proposterous, swagg I got alot of this, not rattled by ya threats remarks, smart comments or loudness.

And you should crown this, cause I'm making nig*** turn they smile upside down, so I guess you can frown this.

And I'm what they asked for, these bullets will make ya a** sore, cause I'm the truth and I guess thats what you pass for.

Cash I adore, so what you hating for.? I kno my flow cold, but the** what you shaking for.? and what you caking for, cause she was with me lastinght, so the question really is, who she shaking for.?

And I'm a bone collector, naw a throne collector, you goin down like the titanic, and I'm going off like a smoke detector.

Mark Whalberg sh**, ima shoota, you sadam and I'm the army, ima shoot ya, red dot on ya head like a mauka buddha.

Alot say I'm not real, so should I demonstrate.? your girl want me, she horny, so should I penetrate.? I'm so mis-understood, so let me re-inerate, cause you''ll be confused crooked, if you not thinking straight.

I done came up, so all they do is stare now, cause I'm the sh** and I guess I'm polluting the air now, you boyz look at me, and all I do is stare down, thinking bout what micheal jackson said...{nobody cares now}

I don't criticize, I epitamize, while yall hating on me I just strategize, and wonder why all these mutha****** tell lies, its certain rules and priority's that one must abide by.

flow give nig*** the chills, you can call it shaky wind, I killed you nig*** for 09 time for 010..

Hotter than a volcano, and flyer than a pigeon, my name True & I'm a christian {true religion}

I'm a star bit**, look up in the sky, but don't look up 2 far, you might look up ther and die...

That was a little somethin...For yall, but its more where that came from tho... Till next time. {TRUE out}

-feedback by True

yall rappas to me arre all phony, *BLEEP* if u got something say think again cuz u don't know me, I am a real mc, from the middle east, I knopw ima beast, and this beast is ready to feast, I might not be the greatest but for sure not the least..

but see  this is my rap game, my name on the rappin hall of fame, I might be white but no excuses that lame, any *BLEEP* wanna judge I'll put yo *bottom* to shame.. But see *BLEEP*s don't realize wats behind these eyes, theres a beast inside ready to feast until it die and u already know ima g I throw it up to the sky **** a vL talk to much **** and cant fight.. But I can walk the walk and talk the talk if u wanna get smart  I'll knock u off the chart, and ride off in my gocart haha.. Don't **** with me if u got beef to me your like fresh meat and I will eat u alive neva quit this rap game I go until I die.. I'm like a perfect connection they call me the perfection and u already know I'm winnin the rap election best in collection and I am in the best rappas alive collection..

da manRap Lyrics

nikko the man wit the plan well equiped like megaman I only spit one line cause I no I'm terrible man so please dnt rub it in I was raise ta realse ma sin an ta always win dats y I stare an grin at u *BLEEP*s who cant be depended on but it take time ta pend it on so I waste time jus ta send dem all                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

-reply by quanzy boi

I don't know where to startWhen everything fell apartTruth had been toldIt suddenly got coldI didn't know what to doMy heart stopped beating tooI ran home alone.Couldn't feel a boneJust knew I had to leaveSo I rolled up my sleevesThought in my headMy brain ledThe way to fateBut fate was to lateLife was hard meNobody could seeI know I didn't really have a familyMy mom didn't love meShe just pretended so I wouldn't leaveI packed up everything I hadI felt kind of badBecause I can feel insideThat I would leave everything behindLived on the streetsWith nothing to eatI brought myself hereAlong with a river of tears.- This wasn't actually me, I sorta knew a girl that was like this.

here it is Rap Lyrics

Here is my life Its all like jigsaw You have to put it all together  to see whats happend in itHere it is I get up even morning feeling like **** I dunno My days are getting shorter maybe I should get out of here eh yeah thats if I could  as  I say me mom still getting married to that pig How treats her like **** eh maybe she doesn't see all the **** all over him What going on man eh I dunno well I keep saying is it a dream maybee yeah

ill get up 2mara morning still feeling like **** ill call my therapy hey you you aint makeing this easy for me about 5 or 6 call I made to you still not getting though Eh but do you really give a **** you say lets talk it over maybe you can feel better but huni there just fulling ya ears with **** just like my family

so get back home sit down start righting more **** down on this bit of paper  then put it all together try to make it **** it lets just get this **** done

-reply by kendra

FREE style..Rap LyricsYou need to smash that emergency glass and bring your rymes out,boy scout you wont last with me,I go all 12 like muhamid ali.Give it up.Retire,or you get shocked bye this hot wire,I ride on fors you ride a flat tire,I spit that hot fire,straight off the scillet call me the cook,the way that you feel it!!-reply by killa cam

Detain!!Rap Lyrics

yo stop yo quit it forget it whats that yo outfit it makes me sick you look misfit admit it  stupid dimwit so stop yo act don't get jacked from yo distract of yo facts extracts itads lacked *bottom* of yo past yo impact what attacks attacks the brain makes yo stupid like detain of your contains that engranes with the explain of the cocains what the hell man are you insane whats gone in yo brain it got drained by the force of yo course to know where of that air you breath its sad that u turned mad now no frineds no comrads just a notebook and here I am writning on that notebook and ya I'm glad :) hheei don't know I was bored!

-reply by Sylwia fit :)

yo i need ur help Rap Lyrics

yo I was going to ask if u can help me with lyrics and ill pay u once I start getting money because I wanna start a record deal but I need some more songs soo if your intreasted on getting some money like if it I start to get a lot of money ill pay u 100.000 if your **** is going to be good and get me money ill pay u and don't worry this is not a scam all u gotta do and e mail me back on saying what u want to go down and yea will talk more and I will pay I'm not like that soo yea please msg me back or call me I don't live in the US I live in CANADA but if  your **** is going to be good I'm going to go for the record deal in LA soo yea if u can msg me or ever call me 416 908 9709 so if u can help that would be great cuz just looking at your **** looks good but I wanna get your premission if I could use your lyrics well thanks for reading.

Dominik Przybylo

I'm f'king ill I'm like a barbarian I speak words like a criterian won all them battles like a veternarian I'ma knock you down like a heavywieght ya girl see me she go home and masterbate look at you thinkin hard like you bout to meditate can't say nothing look at you hesitate look at the difference I'm the apple your the grape just finished ya but I'm gettin started like alphabet a doe I'm tryna act descent like I gotta halo f'ck it I'm playin with this freestyle like playdo no *person* I'ma discrace I'm not even in this human race-reply by young cafe

I'm tryin to get in this this aint wheel of fortune but I'm ready to spin this its endless yes I spin the record flow so sick or maybe its pepper either way I'm killin the game flow is insan got a bit smarter when my girl was giving brain diss me youll be thrown like a frisbee ill bite ya *bottom* rite where ya kids be

this is a diss to all the rappers u say u a big boy well get ya pampers I'm a dog that should sum it up yall aint dissin me cuz yall aint dumb enough

enough said

I work on my rhymes like 24/7 so some of these rappers need to give me more credit

-reply by Devonte

Replying to iGuestI hear you rappin but I think I heard enough,Man you think your toughThis stuff is more like a bluffTo me your a marshmellow fluffJust a tiny yellow huffLike your mamas cream puff,I'm big dangerousYour just small stuffNot enough to make real stuffCool stuff...-reply by white bunny

love of lifeRap Lyrics

its ya boi jj from fresh bois all about this girl yall no  let me tell u somethn bout her I love her especially that little kitty purr like guccis burr fck the furr yeah come on my dad always told me that time heals all wounds but not this one he was wrong thats why I'm writing this song for tthe love of life m,y life her ame emilia come around like a criteria fck this jst sht up and listen idk y its hard for me id figure it would be easy like biggie and the streets he had no love jst a big ***** now he gone that aint me so so so  imma ask u for this dance but also anotha chance cause u the love of life and if I have to ill fight for the rest of tonight cant u see my eyes are full of fright for us not together id want it forever but now I'm in the rappn hall of fame so it isnt gonna be the same I'm a perfection in the rappers connection like obama in the election jst wanted u to hear this... Love ya no mateer what

-reply by fresh bois

check my swagerRap Lyrics

ey yo I'm sharper then a dager check out out my swagger everytime I pull em out it just make em madder

more new erands than  the ****ing manhader v 12 under my hood my rims faster they hate

ya boy he's a cocky little basterd I'm rocky with the hands the be ****ing face blasterd 

-reply by 2 SLick

I never knew a love like thisGotta be somethin', for me to write thisQueen, I ain't seen you in a minuteWrote this letter, and finally decide to send itSigned, sealed, delivered for us to grow togetherLove has no limit, let's spend it slow foreverI know your heart is weathered by what studs did to youI ain't gon' assault em, 'cause I probably did it tooBecause of you, feelings I handle with careSome *BLEEP*z recognize the light, but they can't handle the glareYou know I ain't the type to walk around with matchin' shirtsIf relationship is effort, I will match your workI wanna be the one to make you happiest, it hurts you the mostThey say the end is near, it's important that we close to the Most HighRegardless of what happens, on Him let's rely...It's important we communicateAnd tune the fate of this union to the right pitchI never call you my ***** or even my booThere's so much in a name and so much more in youFew understand the union of woman and manAnd sex and a tingle is where they assume that it landBut that's fly by night for you and the sky I writeFor in these cold Chi night's moon, you my lightIf Heaven had a height, you would be that tallGhetto to coffee shop, through you I see that allLet's stick to understandin' and we won't fallFor better or worse times, I hope to me you callSo I pray everyday more than anythingFriends we'll stay as we begin to layThis foundation for a family; love ain't simpleWhy can't it be anything worth having you work at annually?Granted we known each other for some timeIt don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine...My heart's dictionary defines you, it's love and happinessTruthfully it's hard tryin' to practice abstinenceThe time we committed love it was real goodHad to be for me to arrive and it still feel goodI know the sex ain't gon' keep youBut as my equal, it's how I must treat youAs my reflection in light, I'ma lead youAnd whatever's right, I'ma feed youI'll tell you the rest when I see you, peace-reply by the muthaa ****in greatest

White RappaRap LyricsYo yo yo yo I'm rapper I'm a straight up g the whit life is the life for me. Doing homework by and sports by night the white life is hella tight!-reply by Taylor