xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

its all about the moneyRap Lyrics*BLEEP* its all about the money all u *BLEEP*s living for me while u ****ing with meMoney make thug and g`s like me buy gunI sit and reminisce back in the days how how I use to pop my 22 off*BLEEP*s on the floor and all u hear is coughsThey cant breathe cuz of the shot he get from stealingThey on the floor coughing and squealing-reply by Blingdawg

war is fact 

the iranians do

brining guns and **** all the others too

watch out this is mission number 1

just remember not to get to close  

we just tring to have sum fun

don't rap cuz its crap and all of us took a nap while u were rappingg

...You don't really have a chance with me and I am really gonna make you see that none of these mans can spit like me

CAUSE I am in the game and your so lame, I?ll knock you out and put you in to shame...

now I am gona finsh this **** by saying

**** U BUT HAV A NACE DAY

have u eva heard of a sweet sweet harmony..Flow's iz tight..Pluz my soul is a thug'and G*..Mami puurr...Like hah wait.Watch me do tha pimp walk as white chix's Stare..As they minimize there life 2 talk about moi..Cha Sista u do not know moi..M'natural Born Lady..Real chill.and reall crazy..Boy my eyez may hypnotize u.4 real.U b seeing real hazy..Acting up .Tah..Real crazy.*baby..As M' getten closer 2 ya chair..S.. ..B-cus the devil gots u hit under tha spell -yup its tru*Serously I can tell..So here it goes...I test ya flows..Some yall steepping on each others toes..Ya'll is in a war??...**** u guys r deadly..Tryna act like one day  u gon b rich like medley..Hello..U stuck inside a hero..Your thoughts give u a zero..Oh.Believe me child ..Life was real wild..But instead..Ya'll killing to get tha feeling..$$$$$$$$$ Chaa-Ching..No maan..Study hard to get tha bling and hear a ring..Cuz when tha phones busy atleast its putten food on tha table..and I now pronouce u able to b clear and open minded like promise me & you will all stay stable..and still handle tha rent and cable...Consider it done...Just pray..B good ..Stick out tha problem...If u gotta tuff time say.."**** YEAH--so jus raise ya hands to tha ayaa..and wave'm like u jus don't caya ;) lol...Jus high..Srry guys...4 fatties out dew meh! :o

-reply by Lay-D.Lala

I'm a rap God but don't call me jesus

in a battle ill rip u into peices and eat you like recies peices

in skool it aint kool

battlein mcs in the lunch room

get close to me and ill puch you and break you in 2 

wow a white boy juss beat you

-reply by Bobby Murder

You betta take a second to accept defeat If you don't come correct there aint no steppin to meLivin in the streets you can call me a gReppin the midwest in the 765 I cant murder you wit words but you gonna wish you died My heart still beatin thats why you aliveCant stand it that white boy rappin Cuz if I piss you off enough you gonna start cappin But its shoot up the place first then take names Then exit watch the remains of yo brainCant think correctHear me on the mic might make you errect Imma shut the place like its a wreckThis random style will have you breathlessBut I let sit there lifeless Thinkin you can survive thisPut you in a daze amaze Feelin the flow Soething like magic when I holla at yo hoe But you betta know this D Boi And I aint tryin to hate Tryin to get my voice heard while you dicrimante
-reply by Ziddi Prnce

My?lifewhen?I?wake?up?I?have?a?feeling?of?gloommy?parents?are?fighting?downstairs?so?I?go?the?bathroomwhen i see?my?faceI?know?that?I'ma?disgracebecause?I?pop?pills?and?smoke?weedmy?parents?don't?understand?that?this?is?what?I?needI'm?tired?of?them?judgin?me?nudgin?metrying?to?make?me?something?I?don't?wanna?be!!!so?I?go?to?my?room?and?say?I?don't?give?a?*BLEEP*I?don't?need?you?dad?I?wanna?be?stuck?in?the?muckI?like?gettin?high?I?don't?need?to?liedon't?give?me?a?sigh?I?only?want?you?to?die!!!I?hate?the?way?you?treat?me?every?day?you?end?up?beatnin?meso?I'll?say?it?againI'd?rather?live?with?michael?Jackson*BLEEP*?you?dad?don't?get?madI?know?I'm?the?son?you?don't?wanna?havbut?it's?okI?won't?change?my?wayI'll?live?life?like?it's?my?last?dayschools?the?only?place?that?I?enjoycause?when?I?come?home?you?try?to?employthat?I'm?a?screw?up?a?*BLEEP*?up?a?motha?*BLEEP*ing?stonerso?I?go?to?the?bathroom?and?whack?off?my?big?bonersingings?the?only?way?to?express?how?I?feel?cause?when?I?try?to?tell?you?dad????[/tab][tab]?you?don't?think?it's?realbut?I?still?care?that?your?having?an?affairwith?a?*BLEEP*?named?Sarahbut?you?better?beware?she?might?cause?dispairand?make?you?swearand skin her from her hairso?dad?this?goodbyeI?don't?wanna?lieI?don't?wanna?cryI?don't?wanna?try?anymorego?marry?ms.?drew?Barrymore?I'm?tired?of?hearing?your?voiceso?I?will?rejoicewhen?I?leave?home?and?I?get?stonedthen?get?some?domethrough?a?phoneand?go?get?a?loanso?I?can?buy?some?more?hydrocodonewhen?I?get?sleepy?eyed?I?dream?about?suicideand?how?I?wanna?be?killed?by?syanideor?jump?out?a?plane??and?when?my?body?hits?the?groundmy?organs?flyand?this?is?how?I?wanna?die?*BLEEP*?you?daddon't?get?madI?know?I'm?the?son?you?don't?wanna?havbut?it's?okI?won't?change?my?wayI'll?live?life?like?it's?my?last?day-Antwan?

bagdadRap Lyrics

speed limit 25 but I'm goin 34

I roll up to the tella fella with a minute to spair

thers a frenchu in his headset I will take the

bedset ... For granite and so I found this girl

that really turns me on she took me down and it 

blew me up so I had to man up like the man in bagdad

-reply by michaels rap

I'm mean dis girl was full of it and no she didnt smell like **** yea her  friend broke my heart that is why we have to be apart so tell me how do I start I'm cryin and cryin how do I think I'm emo blood all in the sink I'm fresh I only were mink now I get it yo bro is u wit it yo wen we gone kick it yo bro look open your eyes  its a suprise we did it 

-reply by gavion

listen to disRap Lyrics

*BLEEP*z talk junk but the junk don't faze me

dey talkin bout how dey gone come and gone blaze me

you'll get beat like a dog catch rabies

I salute forward like dave in the navy

when I start rappin u thankin I'm crazy

yo head start boppin yo body  start shakin

yo mama come in and she shakin dat bed

she finally realize

*BLEEP* u dead 

-reply by lyndell

Why u battlingg rap aint all about dat ?Rap LyricsStep by step were moving to the topMove to fast then your gonna drop down to the ground floorSo climb up the escalator, write some lines down recycle em for later, just like paper , coz you are the creator , get the wrong idea then your gonna be a hater!This is TYZ , I'm outa my head , creating these ryhmes not stealing like the rest , Blessed , Fresh , thought id take rap up for sum kind of a test , an egg in the nest, so stay in ure houses zip up your trousers get out of my way coz I'm trying to be the bestJ.T :PWant more of this email me tyzer12@hotmail.Co.Uk-reply by Joe Tye ;D

Oh my God

Is all I can really say

I watch my hope and dreams

Runnin down the drain

I sprint away from pain, everyday is a race

I run till my legs ache, and hope I get first place 

my lifeRap Lyrics Seeing you there with another, giving your heart to another guy

Combined with my shyness and tongue-tiedness extracting and destroying my veryvibeMakes me wanna sigh, makes me wanna cry,  and re-arrive six months back in timeIs reaching new dimensions of unbearable tensionsI doubt every move, every word I utterI get so goddam nervous that its more like I stutter and mutterMaybe I should get drunk, just to get a little bolderMaybe I should get high, just to look a little olderMaybe I should do neither, listen to that angel on my shoulderBut she wont tell me what you wanna see, or how I could mold herJust right, so things are tight and this heart is light and not full of frightAnd not losing sight of its full-fledged might, of its capacity for love andits capacity for lifeBut thats life, you lose, you fall, even if I crawl at least I'm moving at allMeanwhile your sprinting through life at olympic speedsAnd never once do you heed my needs, I bleed for people like you to feed mydreamsOf a connection of two souls, a link of love, a flight of the dove, a push or ashoveBecause I'm frozen in place, I don't know what to do, and it all goes back towhat you changed me intoThe man you changed me into, I want to break his faceI want the old jake to come back and take his placeI want my heart to stop pounding a million miles per hourI don't want to cower, I want to blossom a flowerAnd send it to someone who can cure this sourAnd make this bitter into sweet, someone sweet who can look past the tremblinglips and the shuffling feetIf you have a whole lot of nothing to say, then talk awayAnd I will listen to you forever just to make you stayBecause I don't know what to sayMy good intentions decay and stray away from their purpose to get me throughthe dayAnd the day, heres how it goes: wake up, shower, think for the next hour how iwill cure this sourGet to school, heart starts bumpin, see her, think of somethin,Open my mouth to say it, theres a whole lot of nothinChance number one, annihilated and done I don't mean to shun, the knot in my tongue just wonI fight shyness a ton, but shyness has a gun That shoots the sun and makes me run from what I'm trying to chase, Something to replace the empty space formerly filled by your angel faceHere it is, chance number two, I can see her eyesBut theres the butterflies, my intentions are internally criticizedAnd now shes walking by, I cant even say hiIts enough to make a mute man sigh, and a dry man cryLet me perform a test, I willdirect these tears into an empty bottleDrink them, taste the sour,think about my life for an hourCry again, drink again,Until the sour overpowers mydesire for a flower to be blossomed for me, Yours truly, jake wilens, letme ask you if youve ever had the sour distract and attract youInto a lonely state of mind,a state goverened by time and influenced by the grind and unseeable signsHanding out detours showingyou where to look to find what you need to findEvery day is copied and mimedI wanna squeeze you till yourlemon is limedI wanna leave the sour behindI wanna find a glorious life,the satisfiable kindWhere mutuality coexists withthe raw of you and of IIt seems to me this is all ican doPlay with words, put themtogether, get my message throughI wish I had more eyes thanthis pair of twoSo I could look at this andknow what to doWhat do I do when I feel likebreaking throughBut I?m still unfamiliar toyou and your crewNothing, I freeze, I gonowhereMy body wont let me if I tryto go thereIts so unfair, the burdenthat I must bear of knowing you don't careI'm pulling out my hair, itsso rare that I wearMy heart on my sleeve, butyou better believeThat you are able to weavethe strings of my mind into knotsKicking shadows in emptyparking lots and living life like a robotDay after day, mechanicalbreakdown, lets get to the shakedown and the core of this matterEach day I get sadder as iwatch my dreams shatter and my hopes splatter and my body of stress multiplyand get fatterHopes pass you by, feelingsdie, brains fry, people sigh, my oh my, why oh why should I even tryHeres where heartbreakbecomes a cliche phrase, it doesnt describe the way that I spend my daysThe feeling stays, but slowly new feelings begin to ariseOf anger, frustration andlust for the grand prize: your eyesSlowly the ties that bind uswill break, our connection will be fake, for gods sake, Surgically remove my mind toremove the daydreaminRemove my heart to remove thepassion so teeminRemove my mouth to remove thehopeless screaminRemove my soul to removethese infected demonsIf you are lonely like me,put your hands in the airAnd pretend to the world thatyou don't even care

-reply by jake (white boy)