People Avoid You Cuz Yh Have Swine Flu

And Its About The Chew Crew

Yeah

Hold Tight Sadla Blakey Gozy Fozy Arsehole

Nes Cafe Thomas Elwell Williams

Yeah

Hold Tight

-reply by dgnfgbngdhb

your raps are weak yea I'm undefeat you wish you can see me but I'm only in your dreams m not being mean but u cant rap for **** I bet you don't even got a **** I'm the best the best at my game watch I'm gonna get the fame  yea thats what I said my words are real yours are dead I'm 14teen years old and I'm rapping like a pro killing all of you hoes so don't try to battle you do not want beef cuz your girl sucked on my **** and it felt like she had no teeth

JACKERS IN MY HOME....Rap Lyrics

[Chorus]Gun shots to my dome, jackers in my homeNothing to fancy, just your average tombstoneI'm sorry that I chose the life under the curseIll be dressed in a suit and finally goin to church.Gun shots to my dome, jackers in my homeNothing to fancy, just your average tombstoneI'm sorry that I chose the life under the curseIll be dressed in a suit and finally goin to church.

VERSE1 They wipe tears while I wipe fingerprints off led.They say shoot for the stars, I say shoot for the head.I believe in good times having peace and fun.But I'm still in my room tryna grease my gun.Cant let it get rusty, if a shoot out breaksThe only thing I want jammin' is my screwed out tape.And tomorrows the big day gotta get my rest,Fourty-Five G's outta town, late by tres.I'm all alone, my girl said that she could'nt make it.Cuz she caught a damn cold and her whole body's aching.And I feel kind of nervous, butterfly's in my stomach.But I drift off to sleep, really thinkin' nothing of it.Then, something wakes me up and I open my eyesSomebody's in my house, I'm heartbroken cuz ICouldn't tell my Mom "bye", they finally caught me slippin'Ima die like a man homeboy I aint trippin...

[Chorus]Gun shots to my dome, jackers in my homeNothing to fancy, just your average tombstoneI'm sorry that I chose the life under the curseIll be dressed in a suit and finally goin to church.Gun shots to my dome, jackers in my homeNothing to fancy, just your average tombstoneI'm sorry that I chose the life under the curseIll be dressed in a suit and finally goin to church.

VERSE 2  Dreams of the cream, enemies on different teams.Red beams in my house man this **** is so extreme.I saw em' dressed up in all black wit the mask.And I knew they was coming for the birds and the cash.So I rolled out my bed, hit the floor and start crawlin'And this is the price that you pay when you ballin'But how did they get the spare key to my crib?It had to be my *****, she gon' die if I live!Usually I keep a black glock on my dresser.And I'm hearin' someone whisper sayin "los ima getcha!"And I'm knowin its the devil but I pay it no mind.I been dodgin' that fool ever since I was nine.Gotta make it to the closet, where I keep my Mossberg.Slug shots, one hit, never speak another word.Little did I know they had night vision goggles.When they saw me on the floor boy squeezed on the throttle...

VERSE3  Shots started bangin, I was tumbling and diving.Runnin out of time, with my mind on surviving.Dove out the window but I started seeing starsI forgot last week bought some burglar bars.Now my face is all wet and I know it aint sweat.Bullet hit my leg so I rolled to the left.Guess where I was at? Damn right, in the closet!Grabbed a pump, now its my turn to make a deposit.Damn slugs aint no punk hit the boy in his backSaw his right leg flying and it knocked down my lampUnloaded, reloaded, was a three man army.Now they lookin like pi?atas at the end of a party.One was still alive so I started askin questions.He could barely talk, spitin blood like venom.He said he had a team and that people would rent him.I killed the messengers now I need who sent em'.

-reply by D-BOI

fools are foolish like rubbish we make them go bingo cause am fizzy yo call me wizzy I eat a fizzy pops my friend next me is dizzy cause tekken to much weed in teekken 4

-reply by *****

Back in the day, Growing up in Hollis Queens New York, I used to play in the day til the day got dark, And everyone around me knew everybody else, No matter what you do, you're never by yourself, School and homework were neccessary evils, Before you went out and daredeviled like Kenivel Football and softball and b-ball we played, Cause that's that we went about it back in the day

now back in the day, Block partys going on in the summer, The echo in the street was the beat of the drummer, Guys and girls dancing, and kids ran around, When I got a little older, grab the mic and throw down, I always rocked the party, I never was afraid, Cause if you made a record you was gonna get paid, Baby D was in there, and so was Super Rhymes, And every signle DJ had a pair of good times, Now ?? hooked me, and put me in the crew, But 15 brothers made it something like a zoo, When I got through, like the other crews around, With Jam, Pete, Hollis Crew and Solo Sound, But meanwhile, all the kids were getting into fashion, Spend a couple dollars, hit the ave with a passion, Trying to be in with the rest of New Yorkers, Mock necks, knees, and a pair of british walkers, The ?? to the turn to the ave for the shopping, And once you got started, yo, there was no stopping, And when it got cold there were coats to get inta, Sheep dogs and goosedowns that keep you warm in the winter, Collecting dust in my house today is some of the gear that I used to wear Around the way, You gotta dress to impress is what I always say, Cause that's the way you went about it back in the day.

x

[Replying to (G)Author Name - e.G. John, Mike,39453,432886]Alright lookYou got a flow about youBut were criticsSo we all doubt youAll we wanna seeIs what you really amount to.Take the pen homeAs if it was an assignmentThe other choice is to beLocked up in a mindless confinementIn front of the pageYou don't worry about a clockBut as soon as you hit the streetsThey all wanna see what you gotHit the mic until you sweatAnd you get all hotIts crazy how the feeling consumes youLike a boiling dinner potCookin up your last mealThe last sh** to make you feelBetter until I write some sh**With unidentified letters fer real.So hear my verseWrite it down then read it and weapIf at all neccesary heres a pill to cure your vocabulary desease.-reply by Calvary Kid

my rapRap Lyrics

I'm the one the king the future rap, when I rhyme its like a smack to u, I make u a fool ,a clown of sorts, dem girlies wanna b pullin down my shorts. Tryin get a glimpse of my meter peter. U see me u would see the dude from leave it to beaver, but I am a cheetah with my rhyms, spittin dem fast like I'm the last with four seconds left, I am amazing see dey call me nuzzi yo my rhyms r sick like JIN from B.E.T and u can BET on me to win I come out with both fists up u on the ground gettin the 8...9...10 pin, but I'm kingpin, I rule the world, like nothin u eva heard before, don't blame me if u get embarassed, cuz imma still take your girl to paris. Yo I roll in a phantom u roll in a civic, I'm hittin 454 hp u hittin 150, so roll wid me cuz nuzzi is headin to the top, u get in ma way dis is super mario I bop u on the head and watch u flatten as I get biggier, u wanna hi five but u know u only gonna get one special finger. Imma end dis now cuz my rhymes are like click, click..POW! peace Nuzzi is out.

-reply by nuzzi

Yo back for a second verse, and yo I am one of those guys who curse, if you don't like it then don't talk, I'm open for critisism, but u **** wid me den u won't be able to walk. Yo I roll wid dem hot girls like megan fox, one of those things that just make the lock. Yo hahahahaha hehehehe he y all the ladies wanna roll wid a g like me, ca u see dat u ain't worthy, but ma rhymes b down and dirty. Yo u soft rappers out dere b like Justin Bieber, u *BLEEP*s r whipped wid your women dat u r affraid to leave her. Dese versus were weak not as hard as my erection, if I were to run for a ploitical role I would win the election, d I get all of the girl's affection, I rap so sick I would have been part of the west side connection. Peace I'm done wid this rap, I'm a pimp wid the spit game, the rappers are like my hoes if dey lose it's like they don have my money so I give dem a smack!-reply by nuzzi

yo talk bout livin in New york

pot bottle pop models and pop off tht new cork

cause I'm livin in the ghetto

the streets like stiletto

and if u wana fight

let me bring my gun

cuse nigah u beta get down

cuse I'm havin fun

I dnt care bout your life

not children your wife

*BLEEP* this mother fuka bak

or gimme mi knife

they cal me question mark cuz

mi guns outta pricussion

lets call it a night bro

end of discussion

-reply by Question Marc

Vikus rapRap Lyrics

The new moon rode high in the crown of the metropolisShinin, like who on top of this?People was tusslin, arguin and bustlinGangstaz of gotham hardcore hustlinI?m wrestlin with words and ideasMy ears is picky, seekin what will transmitThe scribes can apply to transcript, yoThis ain?t no time where the usual is suitableTonight alive, let?s describe the inscrutableThe indisputable, we new york the narcoticStrength in metal and fiber opticsWhere mercenaries is paid to trade hot stock tipsFor profits, thirsty criminals take pocketsHard knuckles on the second hands of workin class watchesSkyscrapers is collosus, the cost of livingIs preposterous, stay alive, you play or die, no optionsNo batman and robin, can?t tell betweenThe cops and the robbers, they both partners, they all heartlessWith no conscience, back streets stay darkenedWhere unbeliever hearts stay hardenedMy eagle talons stay sharpened, like city lights stay throbbinYou either make a way or stay sobbin, the shiny appleIs bruised but sweet and if you choose to eatYou could lose your teeth, many crews retreatNightly news repeat, who got shot down and locked downSpotlight to savages, nasdaq averagesMy narrative, rose to explain this existanceAmidst the harbor lights which remain in the distance

-reply by vikrant

I'm'a just do this one slowOh

Every time I look at youI think I'm going insaneEvery time I think of youI feel your painYeah ***** this ain't no gameI'm so rich that I make it rainAnd you think I'm the one Thats there to blameBut it ain't the sameYou talk to me like you just ****in' cameYeah,The party's overI'll leave out yo' ride with my jet black roverYou ain't that luckySo give me your cloverYeah, thats rightShut the hell upCause I ain't gonna fightYou can cry it out and stay up all nightOr get scared and watch me turn out the light'sWhat else would I write

I'm always different from everyone elseI hate all this **** and I'm going to hellSchools in session cause' I rang the bellAnd if you don't like then you can ****ing FAIL (2x)

I'm tired and I always feel like going to sleepCause the only thing they do is beat their meatThey need to take a showerCause dawg they reekBefore I hit you in the face with my big *bottom* cleetsAnd throw yo' *bottom* in the ****in' creekAnd then put your body in to the streetI put all my money on the table And get yall foodAnd I'll shoot your *bottom* if your ****in rudeAnd if your still there then I don't know what else to do

I'm always different from everyone elseI hate all this **** and I'm going to hellSchools in session cause' I rang the bellAnd if you don't like then you can ****ing FAIL (2x)

You better shut the **** up Before you get your *bottom* beatI'll hit you so hard that your girl ****in skeetIv'e got the mind of a ****in computer and I'll look at you and hit DELETEI'm so ****in' good that you couldn't even competeI'm always in the army telling my soldiers to RETRETE!

I'm on the topAnd ***** your on the bottomMy boy Austin will shoot you in the head and say I got em'We will domonate and yes we will kill***** we are so bad that we made a kill bill***** this ain't no game This is really ****in real***** we go so fast you won't even see us stealHe'll beat your *bottom* so bad that your face will start to peel

Yeah,thats how the game goesMe and him will steal all your ****in' hoe'sOh!

My name is felicia, I qo to west heck with the other schools because west is the bestAnd I wont settle for less.So open your ears and listen to this rhyme cause I'm here for a limited time.So all you youngsters tryinq to rap its just about time to take your afternonn nap soJust relaxbstart to dream if you see me in your niqhtmare don't get scared and screamBecause I'm just here to teach you a lesson so just sit tiqht till I'm finished with my session!Don't be inpatient because the end is near I hope this rhyme is found its way to your ear.If it didnt we can draw it a map when it gets there you can begin to clap.Thats all this rhyme is over so red rover red rover send the next rhymer over! CauseI'm a biq tymer a fifthy fresh rhymer so cover up your ears cause your just a minor, to younqTo hear this flow so pack your lunch pail and just qo grow up because like I said your just a pup.-reply by esquibel01

read my freestyleRap Lyrics

Megan is ridin by on blue bike

yea she reminds me of a dike

Jess has pink hair

no she doesn't care

cuz shes punk rock

and hopefully doesnt have a c*ck

shawn is a jew

his mom is too

but shawn likes jesus

but I think he does just to please us

I'm rlly big

some people mistake me as a rig

but know I just eat alot

and I like tater tots

chelsey is an english *****

she gets screwed more then a hardware store

-reply by Aandrew

Cause I got no respect I'm the number one suspect cops are always after me and I'm already on my knees but they cant catch me I'm flying over sees YO u cant do what I do I'm the best rapper thats all there is to it u like acdc cause your not black when there BACK in black u just a white boy who thinks hes black

-reply by imarapper

yo this ht I'm hot how I got a rap I repesent new york I got it on my back sixteen balls 24 shots this is what I'm hot so give me what you got