xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

Diz my say Rap LyricsWatch Ya Bak,Times aren't right these's daysThe raps are spreading heaps of waysI don't think people get wat they r sayin no moreWhen I listen to it I just ignoreI jus have to say watch ya bak and listen closely*BLEEP*hz on the block thinkin ya hard and u got stockCome to me and yu will see the direction I takeThat will make everyone scream hard as hellFor u stuck in a sell hearin a bellKnowin its time for deathMins later dead lyin on the floorA few hours later knock knock on the family doorTears shed to there heart wat happen to hes bodyKnow one knows anything but they r all sad crying plez come bakHe wont cause he wasnt blackAnd wasnt good enough for a trackPlez plez as I say 'watch ya bak'-feedback by josh

Im qoin hardRap Lyrics

4 all u punk *bottom* niqkas rappin and talkin like u the ****

I been and the qame so lonq its a crime wen I spit

swaqq so leqit

J money albums sellinq

yah albums aint **** but counter fits

I qo hard wen I spit dnt say I havent told yah

dnt make me throw my hands

cus my hands mite fold yah

my choppers make u dance

but my hands make u drop

and my qoons make yo ****inq heart stop

I'm qoin hard

just cusz imah k-town soulja 

-reply by J money

Thats lifeRap LyricsNow just listen to my words and Please understandI was raised as a thug so I cant be a manI'm labeled as the lowest scum on the earthand its like I was cursed the day I seen birthAnd I'm findin it hard wen I try to fit inI live life as a thug so where do I beginIts often I'm disapproved straight in the faceand I'm wonderin sometimes wat I'm doin in dis placeI kno life aint easy but I cant get a breakIve lived through it all don't I got wat it takesIve experienced drugs, ive experienced violencePast the beyond ive cryed tears in the silenceWatch my mother cry as I bring her home troublesEveryday of life is the same f***in rubbleLosin bits of me every second life pastsand I'm always here sittin alone and I ask[Chrous:]Whas Life?Wen my worlds come crashin on downWhas Life?Wen I'm still here pumpin out roundsWhas Life?Wen my dreams is to high to reachWhas Life?Wen I don't undastand wat dey teachWhas Life?Wen I cant have noone to holdWhas Life?Wen your days just passin by slowWhas Life?Wen I cant seem to drop that knifeWhas Life?Wen I keep on askin whats life-reply by Big Cal

SOme of my stuffRap Lyrics

Light you up like a car cop drop u in the car lot all it takes is one shot watch your lung drop that?s when the fun stop I'm hard like a rum shot I'm dumb hot straight from the gun shop with weight and a dumb glock going outta state on the run pop grind till the sun drop spit that rhyme till my thumb stop I got flavor like a gum drop got the coke and nope it aint soda pop half these *BLEEP*z couldn?t holda rock we blasting triggas till our shoulders pop casting *BLEEP*s like a fishing rod ***** I'm hot they cant hit the God **** they cant hit par I put it in the whole like I did they girl in my car *BLEEP* you hurled at the bar how you figure I got this far you ****ing wit a star acting all hard but never hada scar rappin them bars but never had an appaulse *BLEEP*s is frauds

Its as easy as pie how you gonna kill a *BLEEP* already phening to die don?t even try leave you done and flee the scene of the crime squeeze the nine never getting time cuz I'm good with mine never outta shine cuz I'm hood with mine *BLEEP*s wish they could rhyme I'm addicted to crime I keep phenes fixed one at a time you *BLEEP*s is running outta time I'm at the front of the line with a blunt and a nine

My **** so hot they don?t believe it *****es bras drop soon as they read it I'm ona tip thatll leave you defeated you cants take this **** eat it and wheep it I make this **** live it and breathe it **** the law watch me break it and beat it for money I'm phening so I'm gunning so I'm gunning and leaving running and thieving *BLEEP* you bumming and dreaming I'm funding and dealing dumping and weaving leave you huffing and heaving busta done give me a reason.

Yo people just don?t get it just aint wit it you can trust I spit it I don?t cuss or kid it I don?t rush or spin it I'm just authentic you justa critic that aint truth you bent it if I want fiction I rent it you call yourself a Christian but your tempted you resisted but you did it you repented but persisted condemned but forgiven you say amen but your sinning in the end who are you kidding your end was known before your beginning your soul was sewn before you were livin the story was told before it was written the choice was made before the decision the price was payed before it was given the voice was heard before the saying the dice were layed before you were playing

Drugs I'm whipping thugs I'm tippin hugs I'm getting money and wisdom running from prison lovin and livin trippin and crypin thuggin and mugging got the vision for winnin got the system ta listen got the rhythem to flow like a piston candy painted for show driving real slow alcoholic ona hydrolic first high then low bump grind then go puff lye and dro a tucked nine fo sho a rough rhyme and (dough) a hoe touch mine and like a mine ill blow like my mind I glow like my rhyme I flow first fast then slow puff grass I grow pass the hoe gas the po got the base ina case and a nine on the waist just in case give it a taste could be laced cooked it in a base pushed it like a race get em hooked like a fish get it cooked like a dish get em shook like a *****

-reply by Rich

Email Me haleystup@msn.com Tell Me How Good My Rap Is At The Age Of 12 ?Rap Lyrics

Roll In Ma Road V4 Thats Ma Post Code

Yeah Lets Do Dis

Yo Blud U Fink your Hard

Ill Cum and Shank You In Your Yard

Even Though Yh Mom Sed I'm Bared

But don't Listen To Er She's Just A Retard

So If You Wanna Mess With Me

Yah Betta Realise Its Not Free

Cause Ill Take All Of Ya Bank's Free

So You Wanna Get A Life

Cuz Uva Wise You'll Get Shanked With A Knife

Yeah You Can See My Life Aint The Best

Like Any Of The Rest

My Life Was On Purpose

Completley Random

Just Like A Circus

I Cant Stand The Pain

Of People Cutting My Vains

So You Can See My Life Aint Bright

I'm Prayin To God Every Night

So You No U Wanna Be Polite To Me

Cuz Yh Dow Wanna Get In A Fight Wid Me

And Fight Like Lee Bramley

Unless U Wanna Deal With A Broken Nose

And Puttin Down A Bright Red Rose

So Hold Your Breath

Cause Your Asking For Death

With Your Mom Shopin

For A Used Cofin

Down Dat 7 Foot Hole

So You And That Sket Louise

You Aint Black Eye Peas

You Are Just 2 Wana Bees

So Go Play Yh Bummin Game

And Stop Tryin To Act Like

Lil Wayne

Cause You Wont Make It Thru Me

I'll Kill You Like Teken 3

Cause You don't Wanna Be Dead

You Just Cant Get It Into Your Head

That Your Mom Wont Cry

That You Had To Die

Cuz I Wont Get Blamed

Cause I'll Put You Up In Flames

So Cum On Den

Cuz Inside My Heart Is Like A Bomb

About To Exploded

Just About To All Unload

That My Heart Aint A Deep Blue Ocean

All Of It Travel's In Slow Motion

So Cum On I Will Cum And Bang You

Or I'll Just Cum Hang You

Untill Your Dead

Or Shoot You Thru the Head

Cause I Wont Get Blamed

Cause I'll Put You Up In Flames

And Bury Your Ashes

Whilst Watchin Your Mom Having Back Flashes

So You Didnt Last

Cause You Have Passed

So You'll Get Raised

And I'll Get Praised

And So Your Of To Hell

You Stupid Bell

Now I'm Not Bein Racist

But You Need To Face That

Your Not Black That Your Not White

I'll Break You Up Like A Turkish Delight

U Fink Your Harder Den Me

Ill Bang You Up Like Tekken 3

Fink Your Bad In Your Nerdy Crew

People Avoid You Cuz Yh Have Swine Flu

And Its About The Chew Crew

Yeah

Hold Tight Sadla Blakey Gozy Fozy Arsehole

Nes Cafe Thomas Elwell Williams

Yeah

Hold Tight

-reply by Elliot Chew

You Think You Can RapBut Its All WackTry To Battle MeYou Gotta Be A MasterYou Little *BLEEP*You Just Better Stick To Your ****ing Day JobWhitch In This Case Is MasterbateingCause Your No Rapper Your Just Acting Like A CrackerYou Back StabberLol Jk I Just Wanted To Rap Battle U Lol-reply by Jason

I jump of buildings like assassin creed

don't make me take out my hidden blade and make u bleed

I make weed 

were it cant be seen 

and if u try making my weed u wont succeed

is that guaranteed

-reply by creed

GAMERap Lyrics

nice rap but it was wack I could wait for it to end,I might be black but my raps are tight my style is fat like saragose,tony you talk alot of trash but can you back that big mouth up am ill get all up in your face like eddy mury so don't worry you might live here but I str8t  own the city come ova wheneva you wana get black out or you might just get knock out you wana get in a fight ill call my black night

-reply by lil twist

Just Cozza Ma SkinRap Lyrics

Yah Ya rap is slap Take a look at My map you thinkMy rap is wack Coz ma Skin ain BlackYe so stop be acting like Ya all in ma team

so **** rite off coz 

ya blowing ma Steam 

-reply by Slammi

ok I got arrested last summer and I wrote this go ahead and tell me if it blows

I'm lookin through these black gates wishin I could recreateMy life and move in the light. All the times I was in backseat Of F.H.P.D thinkin how far I was from reality but actuality is brutalityCuz my mentality was sex, boose, weed and controled by greed.I just need some decency cuz recently life has been mesurey 

-reply by seany lump

same ol same ol lame wannabe gold go getn rolln and hitten weed mothafools get schooled. 

yea thats right,, in the hip hop court what u sport is over-ruled. Not sober? well I hope its that crude..

skip that hitn dope, sucha slope that is if your trying to prove or show how u get loose.. I'm not straight edge but ive got a great pledge to myself to be fly in wealth with whats legit and.. Whats this? lets get specific.. Its whats needed.. Your corrupt then get greeted with a fleet skeetn onya full of rusty nails. Dusty and stale is all those must be fast rapn about rims egnition swimmin thru women drugs gotya spinnen snails.. Snails they are.. Cluttered minds and hot and buttery they are not theyve got a clot whack grind,, try to f*** with me.. I'm fine.. Sitn back, six pack, crewd up, mobd up, dude what, I'm odd cuz?? no reason.. your jealous cuz I'm full the whole set of seasons called life, I'm leavin with my wife.. F*** urs.. My kids will grow to f*** urs in so many ways.. If u wanna say the same then get up get up today...

-reply by Bfat

Doggy LoveRap Lyrics

• Where I be (God) I be on green st

• where the young bloods pack nothing but big heat

• they call me sweet pete

• And iam a athlete that compete and defeat so I can eat

• If you aint down with my set don't come around my hood

• if you do we got wolves straight from the pen that will take your manhood

• So thats a warning shot for yall fake thugs

• We don't rok lugs we sell drugs

• The neighborhood pusher I got those grams for sale

• The snakes trying to blackmail us and see us in jail but we still going to post bail

• You cant stop the team we bout that cream and where never gonna stop

• My boss told me it still 187 on a undercover cop

-reply by C young

wat am avoutRap Lyrics

lookk d0gg u cant rap all u could do is crap

u a l***** u don't knoe nothin about rap

alritte yo am out cause frann told me to go take a nap

but I feel rapping ritee noe u just don't wat am I about your hater on the block

ok here dolla for the night that your gurl gave me brain last nigh

alrittte homes am really out cause am tired and dismart...

-reply by juan carlos

yo I smoke crack,but I swear to God will shot u straight in the back. My nikkas I'm DOMINICAN I am rap in spanish.

yo.Yo.Yo.Yo...Hmm se?ore eta gente  tan fumao  dicen vaina sin sentido  acabo de comenza y to el mundo tira un grito..I don't GIVE A ****  who u r and where u from! my gente te the pabajo solo con un call.  donde mi no venga con tu rabia gramatizada,si kiere problema ven pa sete pal de raya en el cako con un MACHETE! I don't give a fk if I'm to loud I guess I'm too proud, y no hay la mento soy el elemento siento ke mis letras te keman por dentro y el ke se me vire le doy pa bajo ya me kite ete no son de nah dejen de habla sika y pongace a singa.

rap to my friendRap Lyrics

yo your name is wes u are like the rest u act like kanye west. U wanna get hig in to the sky but  your life is such a lie and I can eat u up like pie.Why don't u just die. Stop sitting in your cacoun acting like a ba boon =stop sitting in your room wearing froot of loom 

-reply by mike