xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

Congrats Trap17, 20,000 Members

Well no one was really on last night and I went to sleep around 1am (Est time -5 GMT) so I don't know what the exact time was but all I know is that somewhere between 3 and 5 am Xisto hit the 20,0000 member mark. (Actually close to 27,000 if you count all those deleted for inactivity) Xisto is growing fast and in just a couple months they doubled in size. I want to say congrats to OpaQue for doing a great job and also to BuffaloHelp and all the moderators that keep this place clean and running smooth. If only all these members were active this place would need to be a bit bigger. lol Sorry if I making too big a deal but anyway congrats again.Edit: By the way guys Xisto hit 10,000 on January 8th (well my time anyway about midnight so just barley) So in 7 months Xisto doubled in size. That is pretty crazy I think.

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

Congrats, I remember when T17 had only 10k members <_<. Not to long ago actually. Well, congrats, ,I'm sure Xisto will continue to grow. Keep an eye out for the 30k!

Wow, I wish I had this many members. Great work Buffalohelp and Opaque and of course to all of the great moderators. This site seems to be growing really fast!

Great work to everyone working to keep the Trap alive and well done for reaching this milestone. I can only hope that the members keep flooding in and this excellent forum and service stays alive <_< I joined around the 7,500 members mark and the Trap has grown phenomenally since then.Congratulations, and celebrations...

HURRAH! Posted Image

Congratulations to Trap 17 and all those previously mentioned people who keep it going strong. Pass the word, members, and we will hit the 30,000 mark even swifter than the last 10,000 joined. Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Dancing the <_< Dance of Happiness :ph34r: for Opaque and the Xisto Forum members.I look forward to another successful year of membership here...

Congrats Trap 17! I am really not suprised you have this many members considering you are the best hosting place. Soon their will be another thread saying you know have 40,000 people.

Congratulations, not a suprise when you have a active community while at the same time providing very decent web hosting as well. Many here would think it'll be sooner rather than later before we are celebrating 40,000 Xisto members <_<Once again, Congrats and keep up the good work everyone.

Wow! I'm part of the 20,000! Congratulations Xisto! The number shows that a lot of people believe in the service that this webhost provides. The community is great too, better than any forum community I've been on before. Cheers to Opaque and the rest! <_<

congratulation, a few day a go , when I become a member of this forum,it just aroud 18 thousand something, don't acctually remember.But it grow so quick.congratulation our forum. keep up the good word for everyone.

so thats members of the forum? how many of those actually have hosting? i'm just curious.

Currently 186 members have hosting here at Xisto. How many have been hosted over the years who knows. This place has been around for 2 years and hosted members have come and gone. Some moving to paid hosting, or some moving on in the world. A lot of the people that have joined probably have applied, had, or has hosting with the Xisto Corporation.