xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Sotw #43 Voting Voting thread

SOTW Voting will take place here!

The theme is......

GAMING THROUGH THE YEARS

Rules;

Sig size: 100x100 minimum and a size of 350x250 max.

Brush Style: Grunge

Color: Any you see fit

Render: ANY gaming render, from atari games, to Xbox360 game renders.

Text: Your name

SubText: GAMING THROUGH THE YEARS

Other effects: Any

Animation: Optional, some would be a +.

Here are you SOTW #43 Entrants!

KuBi:

Posted Image

Truefusion:

Posted Image

Saint_Michael:

Posted Image

Johnny:

Posted Image

Avalon:

Posted Image

kilew:

Posted Image

Plenoptic:

Posted Image

Mich:

Posted Image

edgecoc:

Posted Image

Seńor Maniac:

Entry removed as it did not meet the size requirements.

There were a few sigs that did NOT comply with the rules. I'm sorry I, but since they didn't follow the rules, they are dropped from this SOTW.

Agentb- Your sig didn't comply with text rules(you didn't add your name).

Good luck! Please remember to STATE THE REASON why you voted for the person you did.

VOTE:

KuBi: 0

Truefusion: 0

Saint_Michael: 0

Johnny: 0

Avalon: 0

kilew: 0

Plenoptic: 0

Mich: 0

edgecoc: 0

Seńor Maniac: 0

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

I'm sorry Seńor Maniac but your entry is disqualified as it does not meet the size requirements. The height of your sig is 91 pixels, the minimum height permitted was 100 pixels. The new voting format is as follows.

KuBi: 0Truefusion: 0
Saint_Michael: 0

I do not know what it is up with that. I personally think that it has to be the place that I am uploading at, because this is the second time that this has happened to me.I found out that I had a box checked by accident on Imageshack that said resize image. Also if you need proof of the correct size and that it was not modified then I can prove that.

Edited by Se?or Maniac (see edit history)

Saint_Michael: 1

I vote for SM, just seems like everything is matching, colors, i like that color, and that grid thing is nice.. and the lightning or whatever you used makes it perfect. The text doesnt look too good though.

Saint_Michael: 2

Yeah!!! one of saint michaels sigs that doesn't have a humongus glare behind the render, just a small one this itme *takes sun-glasses off*

SM's: i like his background, with the squares, and the dots in the square, and how their kinda different shades, its cool! good work yet again sm.. i think you could put your name somewhere besides SM on the helm

I do not know what it is up with that. I personally think that it has to be the place that I am uploading at, because this is the second time that this has happened to me.
I found out that I had a box checked by accident on Imageshack that said resize image. Also if you need proof of the correct size and that it was not modified then I can prove that.

Sorry, but it's too late for this SOTW as voting has started. Please try again for the next SOTW and be careful of that check box. It might useful to check the size of the sig as it appears on the forum, then you would have picked up the problem before the entry was disqualified.

Bumping this. We need some more votes guys come on. 2 votes out of thousands of users isn't much.

My vote goes to Johnny. I love the lighting and blending on the render.

Johnny: 1

C'mon folks, we desperately need more votes here before this SOTW closes.

My vote goes to Johnny.

Johnny: 2

I love the way, he's blended the render into the grunge background! though the blue on the render is just a tad brighter than the background. Still, it's blended in nicely!

Johnny: 3

My Vote goes to Johnny , I like the cool lighting and the reflection effects that neatly blends with the background and the render.
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

i am updating this since someone forgot to copy and paste the voting thingy this thing VVVV

Tom voted for johnny, but did not post the thing above, so i added his vote to johnny's tally :) looking good now if only we could get more votes....

Avalon!

You have done it again. Your signature caught my eyes almost immediately. And who can forget that classic arcade game?! Nicely done. I'm not saying that animation will always have my vote, but doing something extraordinary always puts one over the top.

Avalon: 1

PS as summer approaches, perhaps SOTW can slow down a bit? Maybe SOTW can be held every other week or so. Someone disputed that won't be SOTW but I don't see anywhere that says SOTW has to be a weekly event either :)

I think Plenoptic's siggy best represents the "Gaming through the Ages" with the presentation of the various Game Controllers and the different Games he has chosen to display. Perhaps not the best of the "graphics", but the best development of the chosen theme, so I'm voting according to the concept.

Avalon: 1
Plenoptic: 1