xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeseven

How Many Of You Are Out Of School Now?

I've only got five more days, but the last doesn't really count since it's basically just a free two hours. Three of the other four days are half-days because of finals and I've only got two final exams so the rest are pretty much pointless, too.How many of you are done with this school year by now? I know my county gets out really late compared to some.

I finished school yesterday (Monday, June 12), but I have to go in next week; Sunday is the graduation and awards ceremony, Monday is the RCT in Writing (a standardized test given by NY State that supposedly is really easy, counts as part of the final exam grade), and Wednesday is the Living Environment Regents exam (a standardized test that counts as my final exam). Sunday ruins my plans, since I wanted to wake up late, but we are starting at 8:00, the usual Sunday time.

im all done already, today was basically the last testing day for finals but theres other days for regents but i dont need to take the regents. And also this is my last year of high school, IM GRADUATING yay cant wait for graduation. Too bad i got work on that day :rolleyes:. but yeah our last actually day of class was june 7th.

I stopped going about 3 weeks ago, we only have to go in to do our final exams. I've got two today then one on Friday 23rd and that's it, just have to go in for a final assembly, induction to the 6th form and to collect my results.

you people are so lucky!for me,i still have another 7 years(if i can get into a university).but according to my parents,they would rather go to school than to work.issnt is crap?who wouldnt want to stop school of they had a choice?

i really get confused do you guys call college also as school?Well i'm doing my engineering in Electronics and telecom and gave my 1st year finals! Still 3years to go..But after that i'll be perceiving my MBA if possible.So i still have 5years to get going for all completion of my studies!

Question: How Many Of You Are Out Of School Now?Answer: Too, too many.

So whenever i see any topic regarding school i am reminded of my old school , anway i have completed my schoolings , still if i recollect the past , i just feel like being a school kid and i really loved it . Now that i am completing my college studies too in another 2 or 3 months, so really now that i am missing my college too ,Missing school life and college life :D , i graduated my schooling in march 2005 and i will be graduating from my college in may 2009 :D

My spring break just started yesterday and I'm pretty sure I have all of next week, too (don't remember ^^:). Our school year is said to end on June 22nd, but that's probably not right because we had a snow day so we might have to make up the time somehow. The end of the year really isn't that far away though. The whole year seemed to just rush by. o.oMay is usually pretty fast paced because we have finals and stuff, but June is very easy going and nice. It's such a very happy part of the year. ^^