xisto Community
Fu Still Better

What Country To Do You Live In, And Rate It.

I live in the US and i would rate it 9/10I love it here i can even begin not to comprehind what it would be like in another country without the same freedoms. Yeah we have our faults and always will when one thing goes right another will go wronge its the natrual order of things. We have a stronge dedicated popel in overall proof? We are the longest lasting demacracy ever. Our economy is good, but there is a wideing gap between the rich and poor; middle class is dwindling down. We arnt as techy as japan, get get stuff later than they do. And the FDA is slow to pass grugs that are already in wide use in europe. And the culture varies SOO much in such a short distance, i love it. One thing i will say against it thou, depending on where you are pople can be really mean;

North America.

I give it a 8/10. The reason is because freedom and everything and I've been learning in my history class what they did to create this country.

But, the reason it's only an 8 is because not everything is peaceful and harmonic here. The things with terosist and stuff doesn't make this country that safe..

;)

26641[/snapback]

Two things:

-North America isn't a country :D

-We don't really have that many terrorists. I mean, I really feel sorry for Israel and Palestine. All this fuss we're doing over our cities and theirs are terrorized at least 90% of the year.

I live in the U.S.A. I'd rate it an 8/10 because inflation sucks and because there are so many ultra conservative people that think being homosexual is bad, or being a different religion is bad. Plus, I hate politics.

But I love our technology, our freedom to be wherever, do whatever, and our many many cuisines :)

Poland 1/10 . 1% very rich peaople 99% under social minimum. --------------------Practice is when evrything is work but no one know why.Theory is when work nothing but evry one know why.Programmers join Practice with Theory - nothing work and no one know why :)

I live in Canada. I give it a 9/10 for a few reasons. But the biggest reason is because it is the home-land of Ice Hockey and for that I absolutely Love it!! Sure, the US of A has hockey, but Canada is much better at it. And to boot, it's cooler up here as compared to most of the United States with the exception of maybe Alaska!

LOL, Fo Still, North America is not a contry, its a continent.I live in Canada for now, and its in North America, but its not the USA... difference there :)...actually a lot of difference, go across the border from Detroit to Windsor and you will notice the difference. Go either way and decide for yourself which way is better.I can give it a 9/10, good people, no fuss, peaceful, clean, etc...The -1 is from the cold weather :)

Hi there,I feel I am too small a entity to rate as big and great as my county. remember the famous quote " never ask what country has given you but think what you have given to the country"If I had to talk about my country even length and breath of all webspace will not be enough to cover a portion of it. My country has a history older than most of the country on the world map combined together. It has such rich culture , tradition and heritage that no other can match it.I bet most of you must have guessed BHARAT better known to world as INDIA.My country has been a great contributor to world heritage, knowlege, culture , sciences and tradition.Kuddo to my nation and I proud son of my country.Knowlege Pool

India - 8/10America - 8/10both have different pros and cons.While India has so many cultures & languages, so many places to visit, beautiful women & great intellectuals, it also has a lot of poor population, illitracy & corruption in administrative/political forums.America, has so many places to see as well. Unfortunately i don't know too many people to go out with. There is a lot of corruption and every one is getting sued! B) and i'm hoping to do that once so i can get loads for free B)

Well I live in Swenden but Im acctualy comming from Bosnia And Hercegovina.Sweden:Very nice countrey, good in politic, they are not seperating diffrent races / coultures and the headtopic in the school is English, Math, Swedish without them you cant join High School after the 9 grade. And most of all, I like living here.Bad things: Only some small politic problems that have to be changed. Or.. I dont realy know B)Bosnia And Hercegovina:Nice nature, "some" nice pepole, have a greate history, in the 80?s in Sarajevo was Olympic Games Hosted there.Bad things: raly bad politic, nature full of mines, countrey is plited into two parts the bad one ---> Serbpska Republic :P - Kanton of Sarajevo B) <-- The good one. Much poverty, much drogs, evrything is prirated (Warez). Most thing are Bad in Bosnia at the moment, its getting better anyway.So this is about my two countries B)

i live in Canada.I give it a 9/10, reasons as to why is because we live in a very diverse multicultural society where people for the most part live in harmony with eachother. Cons are, that the legal system, particularly on the part of the criminal coart system, i believe, is by far too leniant on crimes and punishment. I see time after time people who rape, stab, traffic drugs etc get convicted and are on the streets within a week or less. We give criminals too many rights, we are too leniant on our criminal laws (the majority of them) and i feel we really need to harshin up on them, especially gun possession laws as every day roughly 1-3 deaths occur in our country, and their are no guns allowed(except for hunting guns_)

Hi,

I am bharathi. I live in India. I give it a 8/10. India has so many cultures, languages history, beautiful temples, hill stations & great intellectuals.

I provide advise (mostly free !) to individuals who are developing their own Accounting applications for desktop, Client/server and web platforms(Using VB6, VB.Net, SQL Server, ASP.Net and Crystal Reports)

A new book titled: "Develop your own Web Accounting Application Using ASP.Net" has been released. Some of the questions are compiled and put up on http://www.vkinfotek.com/.

Regards

bhar

Hello.....

I am living in pakistan but i usually live in the usa....

so i think i'll rate for both of the countries....

The Rates for pakistan : 8/10

The Rates for Usa is : 10/10

Pakistan is a nice place, the only problems are the peoples living here

the police , the mayors, and other higher possiion officers

they dont do their duties with repect,

well i love usa , the best place for settle down,

both of the two places have one thing in common, and that is TERRORISM

28699[/snapback]

Well guys i live in INDIA,it is actually a very good place to live peacefully especia;;y in the South.But the politics here is a trash can.There is many good places to visit,the people are so caring and sympathetic.There are some terrorist fear in the North because of intrusion from pak and north west.I will give my country a 7 out of 10.

I live in the Philippines so...Pros: Natural Resources Somewhat friendly peopleCons: Evil Politicians Crab Mentality Most People end up migrating... :rolleyes: Pollution Too much povertyI'll give it 4/10. It could be better if only the politicians stopped hoarding the money and actually care for the people to make them stop migrating.