xisto Community
Fu Still Better

What Country To Do You Live In, And Rate It.

I live in China. 7/10China is the world's fastest-growing travel destination; but few go beyond the main cities and major tourist attractions. Those that do are rewarded by engaging views of a vast land of unrivaled terrain, tribes and travel experiences.

Georgia, USA.7.8/10I hate our president. He's a dumbutt who doesn't know what he's doing. And all that stuff about gay marriage and abortion...I just don't agree with it all. It's not fair that they're not letting gay people get married and that they want to make abortion illegal. Just, the fact that the majority of this country is run by some peoples religion just isn't right. I mean, hell, they're getting rid of the evolution chapter in georgia's school books which is really, really lame. But, thats just cause my state sucks. I like our country because of the freedom and things are gradually becoming better, but as long as George Bush is president, this country will stay this way, or falter. ;)

USA - 10/10I love America! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. You don't always like the president but he can be changed every four years. America definately has its problems but they are outweighed by it awesomeness. I believe Democracy is one of the best forms of government. The great thing is, if you work hard your chances of doing well and moving up the social ladder increase greatly. Go USA.

US 8/10Australia 7/10i live in australia now for 8 months, but from the US. so i'd say that i feel a hell of a lot safer here in australia ... but australia's got quite a bit more thugs than i thought there'd me ... like always wanting to pick a fight at night, etc. nothing like in the US though, where you can get shot for walking down the wrong street (i lived in philly for 2 yrs!)

i live in United Arab Emirates but i am now in Australia for studying. well, i can give UAE 9/10. it such a nice place to live and visit. it has been growing dramatically in the last 30 years from a country lack of basic things to survive to a really modern country and strong economic. people always get suprised when they know it is free-tax country. the avarege income is quite high. i shall advice every member to visit Dubai - one of the famous cities for tourism. i also can give Australia 9/10very good country ... very good and educated people ... nothing spoil you here. in fact, i have found myself here and i am going to miss this country very muct when i will finish study.

United States8/10 I gave the United States an 8 out of 10 because the United States offers lots of prilvileges such as free public education and social security. On the downside though, the country owes a lot of money to almost every country in the world.

PhilippinesI can rate my country in many ways.1. People 10/102. Places 9/103. Climates 10/104. Jobs 5/105. Living 7/106. Traffic 10/107. Politics 0/108. Corruption 10/109. Peace and Order 5/1010.Economy 10/1011.Profits from the Economy 1/10 some can be found in the politicians pockets...what else... Ohhh... Child Abuse..:unsure:

Scotland .... 10/10 ....

wouldn't want to live anywhere else .... I luv the temperate climate, the history, landscape, shopping ....

but most of all I luv the people .... deeply cynical, moderate thinkers with a dry/wicked sense of humour .... majority believe in "live and let live" .... oh, and contrary to popular opinion Scots are a very generous nation, which makes me deeply proud ....

on the downside .... drink and footie .... makes folk behave like psychos ....

Oh, and can I dispell another popular misconception of Scots .... we don't all run around the Highlands wearing kilts, singing "Roamin' in the Glomin" while stuffin' our faces with haggis .... we leave that nonesense to American tourists .... oooh, only kiddin' guys .... I've taken that too far .... LOL

Cheerie .... Posted Image

I live in Sala Bolognese, Bologna, Emilia Romagna, ItalySala Bolognese 7.5/10Nice and little village, maybe it will be better if it will be more services for citizens.Bologna 8.5/10One of the best city in Italy, maybe one where people really think before voteEmilia Romagna 8/10An island in Italy, in my region all public service really run, it?s easy to find a job and it is considered one of the most wealthy area in EUItaly 4/10A very bad country filled of stupid citizens that doesn't think before vote. Economy is very bad and Italy is totally out about technology. No research, no aid to university and research centre. Many regions (southern) have corrupted politicians and public service is becoming more worse and worse.Citizens (northern italy less than other areas) are too much slaves of the Church.