xisto Community
Fu Still Better

What Country To Do You Live In, And Rate It.

I live in australia and would probably rate it 7 out of 10the main points for australia are things like the beautiful weather (always time to go to the beach or play some cricket), the sport (cricket and rugby), the people (we're all laid back and friendly) and the music (oz hip hop is my favourite music)and the negative stuff: its too expensive, sydney is too crowded, too expensive

I live in Sydney,AustraliaI rate it 8/10Postives:-Its peaceful where i live -Reletively tolerant people-Multi-cultural-Friendly people-Laid back lifestyleNegatives: -Drought-Some areas crowded.That's about all i could think of right now.

Good to see brother form Bosnia. (DreamCore, Sweden)Just to inform you: things are not going better over here. I guess it was long time since you have been here :rolleyes:People are still leaving Bosnia. Reasons: can't find a job, bad education, a lot of crime (especially in politics, where there should be LAW), bad economy (companies close on day by day basis), etc. I think you get the picture.

Scotland :D - 9/10Simply because there are not much natural disasters :) , i love its history , beutifull in the country...only thing i find bad about it...is the fact that its part of britain :....i think it would be cooler if people were more aware that britain isnt a country.....and rectified that scotland , england, wales are all different countries :rolleyes:

oo, i c there are too many indians on this forumyes, i m from India and i would rate it 8 on 10its a nice place ti live in with all kinds of things that are only possible in India, but on the other hand it has many other problems too...

Lived in two different placesUnited Arab Emirates: 7/10Pros: *Lots of things to do since its a huge tourist place. It's a paradise for a bored teenager. It's even got its own ski park =)*No crime*It's not involved with any wars and its hardly extremist for a Muslim country*You can have a comfortable lifestyle for not a lot of cashCons*Bad weather - 40+ degrees celsius in summer*Since its a Muslim country you cant really have freedom of speech and you can get sued for making out in public - haha*Everyone is too materialistic -So many people want to be like the perfect superstars in Hollywood movies or something. Sometimes people treat you well according to how much cash is in your wallet.*TRAFFICAustralia 9/10Great people, great mix of cultures, great weather! Plenty of opportunities for you to do what you really like.The bad things are the gangs and the previous riots and the crime - but that is found everywhere and I live in a very law-abiding surburb where on Sundays everyone goes to the park to watch cricket =)

I live in Australia, 9/10There are so many great things about Australia and there are barely any bad things well except the litter and riots but that was all a pure missunderstanding my friend says, well theres some litter but my other friend who has been to nearly every country says there are others that are far worse. Overall it is a great place to live in and i highly reccomend that people come and visit. But the best thing about Australia is the multi cultures, there are so many different country's culturesfood everywhere you look, nearly every suburb has a different type, whether it be Greek, American, Australian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese or Italian.

i live in South Yorkshire, England in the UK i give it a rating of 2/10.Its completely messed up where i live, you can just about get any drug you want ranging from weed to heroine and you dont have to walk far. People are always getting beat up and alot of people round where i live have guns, oh yeah also alot of people are growing weed where i live as well. So id say 2/10 was pretty generous.

I live in England... GOOD: - (Relatively) Good education & health service compared to other countries e.g. Africa- Freedom of speech etc. No one is penalised for stupid stuff. We can do/think what we like.- Most of my friends live here + half my family- Democracy. I don't love Blair but at least we're not a communist countryBAD: - Safety : I don't feel that safe here really. Not because of terrorist attacks I just think so many people don't have the right attitudes. Like children that stay out all night and break into people's cars and stuff. It's so sad :P- Weather: I hate the weather here! I mean it rains in the freakin summer!- Everyone's so much more stressed than e.g. Greece/other Med. countries... I don't understand really. - Tony Blair. He's not really that great and I wish he never teamed up with Bush. Also the Queen/Royal Family. I couldn't care less about them. I don't agree with the Royal Family idea in general. - We get movies sooooo late after America!Overall I think I'm lucky to even have a house, food, water, and a family. So I guess I'd give England... 8/10 :)

Ok I from US. I would give it a 8/10 like most people here's the list:

Diverse

Biggest Army + Nuks in the World

Lots of Ways to start a living

$$$$$$

Tons of Places to Visit

Overall safe and stuff

Many companies and people to work for

Cool looking flag :P

Well thats most of it. I just like it, because its no place that can ever copy cat us and stuff, were a World of Our Own! :)

Edited by MaineFishing45 (see edit history)

I live in the United States of America. I'm part of the middle class, which means i am quite fortunate. As it relates directly to me I'd rate the US a 9. As it relates to our poor, to disabled ventrans, to immagrents, etc, I'd rate it about a three...i.e. completely miserable.We also have a completely blood thirsty physcho goverment. Much more concerned with controling the middle east and making money than all the hundrends of thousands of people they to kill on their way to further their goals. That means, as far as forign policy goes, I give them a -2000.

I am new on the board so bear with me here.I live in Bangkok, Thailand and overall I would give it a 9/10. It is really, really hot here but other than that it's cool. By nationality I am american but I live in Thailand and go to school here and stuff. I think the greatest part about it for me is the food. I looooove eating and the food here rocks! But then I grew up here so I guess it really is just a part of me.

I live in Brazil ! :) 8/10 i like here! :P Pros: if you are rich, well, then you are really rich. :P Cons: if you are poor, well, then you are really poor . :D social diferences here sucks. :D