xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

What Is Your Job?

what is your job? do you like your job? how long you been doing it?i am a electrician i love my job and have been doing it 4 the last 2years money is good :)

I'm a software developer, or more popularly, a programmer :) I've been employed for a year and 3 months at my current job, but I've been working different jobs for different companies for about 4 years...Software developers job is a fun one, and you need to keep in touch with new technologies constantly, always learning new stuff, finding different ways to improve your code, maybe add new functionality... I guess it's the constant learning that makes this job an interesting one...Pay is ok I guess, it could be better, but I'm not complaining :)

well im 15 years old now, and last summer i had a Job at my Jr High School as somthing called a counselors clerk..pretty simple >_< lol i dont have that job nemore because they dont have the fundiing this summer (i say BS but ohh welll) but next summer i hope to get a job somewhere, maybe at the 99 cent store...

I have worked in Burger King for about 6 years now. Which I think is a nice enough achievement I like working it gives me something else to do during the day and it makes going home at the end of the day or going on vacation really worth it. And because of my nice job I've been able to go on nice vacations and other nice places I've liked visiting. :) I'm pretty much just getting off of work right now.

Well I am 14, and I do landscaping. I started a year ago and I make $7 an hour. I plant trees, mulch areas, lay sod (grass), plant plants, mow lawns, the good stuff. I like it, it makes me money :)

Well lets see. I applied for a job at the school, a position called "STR Aide". It's basically a step below tech intern. What they do is go around to teachers class rooms if they have issues with technology, and they fix em. I start working August, first week of school. We get our own school issued laptops, even though they're mac*shudder*. I guess I'll tell you, STR Aides are payed 8.20$ an hour, starting out. So it's a pretty nice job.Oh, I'm 15, I turn 16 June 27.

ima lifeguard so i lifeguard every summer and this will be my second year lifeguarding. i lifeguard at a condominium which consists with alot of old people lol. so i get to see alot of half naked sexy old people :) lol. but they pay is excellent. i get paid 12 dollars a hour and i think i might be getting a riase too =) work for lke 9 hours straight basically doing nothing becuase nothing ever happens. no saves had to be made last year so its pretty boring =D heh

I am a freelance writer, but really, a student. You wouldn't believe how far a student can get when you don't have to give out your credentials. In the writing community, everything is based on how good your writing looks, not what color your skin is, how old you are, or if you have a PHD or not. So I use it as my side source of income. I like it, time is sometimes tight and you have to be willing to meet hard deadlines, but it is more than worth it. The pay is good, about $40 to $60 per article that you can write in about half an hour. I really like the writing field and think that, not that I am lazy, it is some of the easiest money around.

Edited by wild20 (see edit history)

umm...i dont set to work yet but after my all suject in 2008 i will get a job in IT field,especially software developing.so there is a little time to relax in shool life :)however,i am looking forward to working.i did a job former summer holiday that repairing laptop with small error.although it earnt a little,i'd like to put use into practice on hardware.this summer vacation,i plan to do a free job in a software company to practise.