xisto Community
D.BOY

How To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

Embed Image in email w/Mac & FirefoxHow To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

I have clients who, on a regular basis want me to provide a file that I have already developed for them (ie: menus, brochures, postcards, etc.) using InDesign or Illustrator so that they can send email "blasts" to their clients to further market their products and services. I have researched this and so far am unable to find an effective method. It's hard to believe that such a seemingly simple request is so complicated. Is there indeed a simple way to accomplish this? Please help if you can!

-question by MsWeesa

Hum... When I do this the image appears fine after pasting it -while I'm composing the the message it fine! - but once sent and received the image appears as a little grey box or as a small rectangular outline! I'm on a mac if that's of relevance. 

Thanks, 

Christien

Add Images to GMAIL with LizzerHow To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

The easiest way to add images to Gmail is to use Lizzer. You can search the web, search creative commons images in Flickr, or even just search your own account on Flickr. 

When you find the right photo, you can preview it, insert it into Gmail, or just link any selected text. 

It's so fast and easy, you won't believe how much better your emails are. 

Check it out at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by Tom Klein

I tried serverph's method and it works fine. It is still irritating that you can't then save the result as a template but you can of course save the draft and then just copy and paste from the draft each time - at least you copy it all in one go without having anything but g-mail open /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif

Regards,

Iain

You can also open your image in any image viewer such as IrfanView. While openselect copy, switch to GMail and Ctrl-V (Paste it). It works fine everytime and just did it.. 

Hope this helps!

-reply by Observer

re:mac - it's just windoze for me, and i don't have access to a mac to conduct a test email using it. maybe others can help you on this account. re:drafts - using drafts as a templating system for your frequently-embedded images on your gmail (like letterheads, signatures, etc.) is a very good point. i also use drafts that way, apart from being a repository of my private info which i can easily access online in case i lose or forget such details (like FTP and cpanel info, after an HD reformat :P)

thanksHow To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

hi SERVER PH

THANKS!! yea it really works...

but can u please help me in making such  embedded image as my signature in gmail .

in signature I can only put url ,& the recipient hv to click over it to view the image,,can't I use embedded image as signature.

I wish u can do it...(please reply )

thanks...

-reply by aditya

@aditya: just make a draft message, and embed your image signature there, then save it. :lol: every time you want to email with that embedded signature, just open your draft message, type your email with a new subject then send it. :XD: you can't actually format your signature with an embedded image using the signature feature in gmail. you need the draft "trick". :)

Gmail - Inserting ImagesHow To Create Embed Image Mail In GmailAlthough appreciated, forget all of what was posted. Just check out this link. The feature is now available in GMail, under the Settings > Labs tab.http://www.spotonseoservices.com/
One can either insert the image from a URL or from a file on their own system.Once I located the solution on the other site I thought I'd return here and share the knowledge for those that were in need of a solution.Worked great!-reply by Geronimo

Embedding/Inserting an image in GMAILHow To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

You no longer have to use workaroundsTo put images into your messages or attach images when you really wantTo inline them. Just turn on "Inserting images" from the Labs tab under Settings, then just click on the images icon to select an image from your computer or elsewhere.

-reply by Thee Procrastinator

Embedding/inserting images in GMAILHow To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

You no longer have to use workarounds to put images into your messages or attach images when you really want to inline them. Just turn on "Inserting images" from the Labs tab under Settings, and you'll see a new toolbar (insert) icon.  

Make sure you're in rich formatting mode, or it won't show up. Click the little image icon, and you can insert images in two ways: by uploading image files from your computer or providing image URLs.It's that easy. No need to upload to image shack first.

-reply by The Procrastinator

Really useful post...got me to notice all the other great features in Gmail...How To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

Thanks for a great post...Much appreciated.

Incl an image in Google mail is something I've always wanted to do but didn't know how to go about it. You've made my day. Many thanks!!

-reply by Tri Mahon

How To Create Embed Image Mail In GmailHow To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail

hi

you can follow this way

1 - select

2 - attach your image  

3 - send it for yourself

4 - in inbox go on the small pic in the down and right click - > select the properties

5 - copy all address in the address url

6 - make an html file

7 - put this address for this image

8 - now you can send this html for anyone with Embed Image

-reply by yousef mousavi